[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Spoiler

To mbc 

Can we see wgm yongseo season 2? .. I just really2 miss the greedy mr jung and the beauty ms seo .. hehehehe

Spoiler

To mbc 

Can we see wgm yongseo season 2? .. I just really2 miss the greedy mr jung and the beauty ms seo .. hehehehe

• Like 1

Hmm... imagine Seohyun abit of jealous on Yonghwa on the lovelight song sing for Rohee.. (Oppa... y u sing love light?? i thought love light is for me...with nose flaring) kekeke... haha

And something abit off topic but i hope the relationship of YongSeo, Deerburning (a fan also XD), Minhyuk and Jungshin with their respective partners on Cha Tae Hyun love stories. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/cha-tae-hyun-proves-himself-to-be-the-ultimate-husband

• Like 3

Spoiler

Scripted mode on

Spoiler

It's best to have some boundary of actions especially concerning fans. Think in a long term and consequences. Seek treatment and Counselling and others. Be a professional and act like a professional. Eliminate negatives and apply the "border".

Spoiler

Things happens with a reason!

Spoiler

Fan a/c

applying the verse when gazing into his eyes. Married with 2 boys of different faith didn't stop her getting her target. Bragging to others of the same fandom. Those around the target trying to get noticed by him. Her "charm" works on him. The beginning of an affair.

Spoiler

Pray for all. 

• Like 3

Spoiler

Most of those harassing her IG belonging to same fandom. When r/s over, most of HER followers wanted to be HER replacement. You able identified those who are desperate to be next. Observe those standing around you near the stage and look at his interactions. 

All the "coincidences" making it worse for her. HER followers checking on her and their Weibo activities were monitored. 

** her/HER separate entity

Spoiler

Heartbreaking for those who loved her and seeing her " suffering in silence". Please be strong and our prayers always be with you. 

• Like 3

To seohyun 

If you see or read hars comment ...just ignore it .. a not important person also they opinion is not important... keep shinning makne

Note : please mr jung make some a weird face to uri ippo seohyun ... cos it makes she laugter so hard

• Like 1

To yonghwa 

After I see interview mr jung in magazine elle ..I feel like uri gominam jung yong hwa more seriously to face the future I hope he not lost the funny side on him ..AIGOO JUNG SA JANG PANG GAP SEMIDA  ...PANG GAP WA YOOO...(I just copy scene drama reply 1988 mr kim abuji jung pal....if I have mistake spelling...piyane piyanago  PANG GAP SEMIDA) 

Note : sometime can we think past is lecture future is mystery now is a gift ..

To yonghwa 

After I see interview mr jung in magazine elle ..I feel like uri gominam jung yong hwa more seriously to face the future I hope he not lost the funny side on him ..AIGOO JUNG SA JANG PANG GAP SEMIDA  ...PANG GAP WA YOOO...(I just copy scene drama reply 1988 mr kim abuji jung pal....if I have mistake spelling...piyane piyanago  PANG GAP SEMIDA) 

Note : sometime can we think past is lecture future is mystery now is a gift ..

• Like 3