[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

[SEOSTAGRAM] http://j.mp/1pYGBjU  "바람도 좋고~~벚꽃이 너무 예쁘고..이제 정말 봄이왔네요~ 오늘도 행복한 하루 보내요 #… http://j.mp/1VoBPYV )

CfLBd3LXEAABCPB.jpg

Have you check CNBLUE's comeback MV "You're So Fine"? What do you think? http://www.kpopvn.com/cnblue-falls-head-over-heels-on-youre-so-fine-mv/ 

CfK_8LwUMAA9gUE.jpg

[MELON AZTalk] '이렇게 예뻤나' 뮤직비디오 촬영 비하인드 컷과 셀카찍는 CNBLUE의 모습까지... #Melon #아지톡 #CNBLUE(씨엔블루) http://bit.ly/1TuL75O 

CfK2bM8UsAI34gr.jpg
CfK2bNBUIAEqFX4.jpg
  • Like 6

On 4/4/2016 at 9:08 PM, orchidia said:

Hehehehe Yong's ideal type eh..

Jonghyun said somewhat seriously, "I really like it when women wear jeans with white t-shirts." 

Yonghwa countered, joking, "It's similar for me. I like it when girls take off the cardigans they're wearing, carry that cardigan in one hand, and roll up her sleeves, and when the outfit underneath  that cardigan is a white t-shirt and jeans."  

-allkpop-

Missing this Yonghwa?

Seohyun+%282%29.jpg

y.jpg

202.jpg

Hyun always wears white and jeans... You miss you wifey ah Yong~~?

482086.jpg

• Like 7

#BLUEMING is really daebak! Love the beat, love the voice and most of all the boys are really handsome in MV. And the bonus part is Seohyun liked JS post.:D

my fanlife is really #Blueming with love and happiness. Happy for the boys and praying this album will be a big hit. JS composition is good.

what I can say about YongSeo:D nothing just can't help to smile and spazz to my hearts content. Whatever their relationship status is in my mind and in my heart love is #BLUEMING and overflowing with YongSeo.

• Like 6

23 hours ago, love8991 said:

Hide contents

To all die-hard fans and shippers, brace ourselves with all good thoughts. It's beyond our control. Everything happened with a reason. It's going to be hard on us. Some of us going to bewildered for days perhaps. Not surprising weeks, months or years. Truthfully the only couple who really touched our hearts. It's not an easy task. We tend to be emotional and sensitive during this period. 

Suddenly, Hyun's intention in studying abroad will become a reality. Our prayers with them. We surely missed them like crazy. We don't know the actual picture. The pains and hurts both of them are sufferings could be the changes . Life goes on with or without them. There goes our dreams to see them together. We need to mend our broken hearts and shattered dreams. My prayers for those who are deeply affected. Have strengths to move on. Think positive even when we are holding to a tiny thread. In God we trust and seek helps.

What do you mean by 

To all die-hard fans and shippers, brace ourselves with all good thoughts. It's beyond our control. Everything happened with a reason. It's going to be hard on us. Some of us going to bewildered for days perhaps. Not surprising weeks, months or years. Truthfully the only couple who really touched our hearts. It's not an easy task. We tend to be emotional and sensitive during this period. 

Suddenly, Hyun's intention in studying abroad will become a reality. Our prayers with them. We surely missed them like crazy. We don't know the actual picture. The pains and hurts both of them are sufferings could be the changes . Life goes on with or without them. There goes our dreams to see them together. We need to mend our broken hearts and shattered dreams. My prayers for those who are deeply affected. Have strengths to move on. Think positive even when we are holding to a tiny thread. In God we trust and seek helps.

This? I don't understand >_<

• Like 4

On 4/4/2016 at 9:08 PM, orchidia said:

Love their cb song...

High praises for CNBLUE's new release "You're So Fine"! Check out the MV >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQtdCBTcpR4  @CNBLUE_4

Hyun-ah you like Blue Boys pic (Jungsin Chingu Pic)... and you like their song too right? You are the best!!!... i love mango couple khekhekhe

cr owner...
I love them too

Is it me or the model in You're so fine MV really looks like Hyun unnie?

and Chingguu, is there's one of you already saw this?

What do you thinks gogumaas? I'm so happy right now YOHOOO!

• Like 6

I guess Yong had been wearing a removable teeth braces when he's off-camera because his adorable snaggle-tooth is fixed.. He still looks good though.. He looks all grown-up.. I miss him wearing earrings, too.. Oh, well.. I guess Yong Choding in now a Yong Adult lol! Peace! :P

Happy with all the "coincidences" lately.. Thank you so much, YongSeo! ;)

And congrats with Blueming, CNBlue! Great job! Love "You're so fine"! Upbeat and lively! :heart:

• Like 4

I dont know if this was posted or not or I just forgot where it was posted. Do you guys happen to know the tutorial to stream for all the koreans music streaming site for international fans? For us to help them in climbing up the charts? Sorry I was looking for it but I seem unable to locate it thank you in advance. Keep streaming the music video!!!

• Like 2

Hellooo,   hahahahaha long time no see u guys. But, believe me, I always drop by here every day to read all of your post.

Hot Topic :

CNBLUE really Blueming Huh !! :P:P:P

PS : please dont Quote images, guys its againts sommpi rules. please delete it if you quote something that contain images or videos. You too dear @saphiracardosh,

• Like 3

Hyun's wish on the warm and beautiful spring "I want someone to give me a piggy ride back....... Oh Oppa how bout coffee?... Am I too heavy? Oh ya Ice Americano please! Thanks too Oppa!" *hugged him.... :w00t::w00t: 

This will never happen to our Hyun 5 years back!!! Piggy ride, coffee, hugging a guy... Fooling around men!!! She is totally Blueming into a beautiful and vibrant lady!! 

Then my friends would ask
“Who is that guy? He’s so amazing to change you.”

I fell in love with you
I got stuck deep in you
What should I do?
How can you appear just now? Where have you been?

Put your hands up if you feel like this
If you fell in love and got real feeling.
Put your hands up if you feel like this
If you found love and it’s for all your heart and soul.

Baby baby baby
I think of the place we’ve been together and your scent every time.
Maybe maybe maybe

I can see myself that became fresh in your beautiful eyes

Baby maybe... Jung Yonghwa?

PS BTW i just watched the TROS and I found that Rohui parents are SO SWEET!! Suddenly I envision Yong holding Rohui and Hyun omma feeding Yong appa who is trying to put Rohui to sleep on the plane.... AAACCCKK i cant....

• Like 6