[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

@cronoyongseo4ever Hohoho, yes I read that ff. Are you the author of that ff?

Oh, btw I want to asking something for the author of Yongseo ff. I have some crazy idea inside my head about Yongseo fanfic, but I prefer read than write it. Soo, if there's someone want to know about my idea please contact me in here or mention to my twitter @firacardosh. Thank you gogumas *flyingkiss*

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, saphiracardosh said:

Oh, btw I want to asking something for the author of Yongseo ff. I have some crazy idea inside my head about Yongseo fanfic, but I prefer read than write it. Soo, if there's someone want to know about my idea please contact me in here or mention to my twitter @firacardosh. Thank you gogumas *flyingkiss*

Nope... too bad i'm not the author. I think he/her has been MIA for quite sometimes. That story is quite nice. YongSeo story that currently still running as same as current life is YongSeo Story 3 by raincpays.... the others still quite good. 

For deerburning story alot of author when MIA but i can recommend some who is still writing. just pm in here or in twitter @CrossCrisis

• Like 3

On 14-3-2016 at 5:03 AM, saphiracardosh said:

@saphiracardosh I write yongseo fanfics and also deerburning my Asian fanfic name is Sue-Ann. Did you mean a specific story?

• Like 1

@Melissa S S Kalid Waah, really? I think I should check on my AFF, because I think I already read your story but I should re-confirm it first ;) About my idea, yes I mean a specific story. Because when I saw the CNBLUE Cinderella MV Making in the other day, I got struck with some idea for our YS couple >_< If you have an interest on my idea please contact me at my twitter or aff account @firacardosh. Thank you chinguuu *give you my best flying kiss* 

• Like 2

CNBLUE may be coming back to fans with a new album.

On March 16, according to an industry insider, CNBLUE is planning to release a new album early in April. It has been almost seven months since their release of “Cinderella” last September.

During these seven months, the group has been working nonstop through individual schedules and overseas concerts while working on their new album. The members have especially taken a large part of making the album, spending a great amount of time and energy on the new songs. From writing the song and lyrics, to deciding their concepts, they have taken matters in their own hands.

In an industry populated mostly with dance idol groups, fans are eager to see how the band CNBLUE will take over in April.

Meanwhile a representative from their agency, FNC Entertainment, cautiously said, “We have continuously recorded new songs. The exact comeback date is yet to be announced.”

• Like 8

YongHwa can be a good ambassador for South Korea in the future :) He befriended anyone whom he encountered to work with. His charisma and friendliness plus his good looks is really no joke.

Excited for the comeback and the movie. Stay healthy and handsome Yongie. Proud fan ever. Pray that God will always bless you with good health as you face your extremely strenuous schedule.

• Like 5