[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

So Seohyun will be playing a character as a JUNG... Ms. Jung! Hmmm.. She got some practice there before turning into Mrs. Jung :D:D:D 

Four more years to go.... before 2020 we'll see if the reel Ms. Jung will turn to be  Mrs.Jung YongHwa for real :)

I miss this house been a while and miss u all and more than anything else I miss Yong LOL :)

• Like 5

So Seohyun will be playing a character as a JUNG... Ms. Jung! Hmmm.. She got some practice there before turning into Mrs. Jung :D:D:D 

Four more years to go.... before 2020 we'll see if the reel Ms. Jung will turn to be  Mrs.Jung YongHwa for real :)

I miss this house been a while and miss u all and more than anything else I miss Yong LOL :)

Lol.... well you can see them on all the concert coming up next. XD

Well... is been silent lately maybe due to their heavy schedule, even uri JongHyun is down with sickness and he got concert in JPN also. Take care for both CNB and SNSD members. 

• Like 1

Lol.... well you can see them on all the concert coming up next. XD

Well... is been silent lately maybe due to their heavy schedule, even uri JongHyun is down with sickness and he got concert in JPN also. Take care for both CNB and SNSD members. 

it's probably because of change of weather, I also had colds for 4 days. It's been I guess two weeks that I'm out of my Kpop life LOL:lol: and got this happy news of Hyun having a small part in a movie, it's nice to know and nicer to know that she will be bearing the Jung's surname,can't help but get ecstatic. Since the day they met in WGM YongSeo keeps on intertwining with each other, no matter how hard they deny it, no matter how careful they are, instances,events and even their fashion keeps them connected. However, I will still keep the benefit of the doubt that they are not dating but somehow my delusional mind is hoping and wishing that with all this connections one thing for sure.. that no matter how hard you fight if you are destined and fated to one another it will surely find a way to bind you together in a right time and in a right place.

• Like 3

151105 YONGHWA INSTAGRAM & WEIBO UPDATE

[Trans] Yoyogi concert of day 1 ended. I will do my best to the end w energy that you give me Thank you

CTDO3E-UAAEVP_K.jpg

CTDO3E1UkAQprye.jpg

CNBYonghwa ‏@CNBYonghwa  

[TRANS] First day at Yoyogi concert has finished. I'll do my best until the end through the energy from you all.Thank you

151105 FA CNBLUE BE A SUPERNOVA in Yoyogi

fishyy ‏@lyuublue 

CTDNBMoVAAATb19.jpg

CTDNBO-UcAEwhSR.jpg

[Daisy]JS:I'm happy my own song could be in our album.I dedicate this song to you everyone. MH:When I heard this song's demo w JS's vocal c-

-c MH:I'm worried but it turned well w YH vocal lol.Make a song,thru this experience JS will be able to say what he think to fans more.

MH:1st time i felt it's not good when listened Daisy demo audio which JS sang it.Next i listened YH vocal ver, i thought YH is really genius

YH played piano randomly n said "what do you image with this melody?" JS"Gyudon" JH"theme song of Titanic" And YH played My Heart will go on

Yonghwa played piano for Titanic song My Heart Will Go On, and Jonghyun humming along, it's so sweet♡

ketch Retwee

151105  MBC The Competent Preview  

Jung Yonghwa will be the Special MC along with Kim Gura and Jung hyungdon . It will be aired on Nov13 at 9.30pm 

151104 Kim Publae talked about Seohyun on Radio Star

Stella ♡ · @SonexStella

Kim Bubrae, Seohyun’s co-star in talks working with her

Host: In “Gone with the Wind”, you starred opposite Seohyun, with a 21-year age difference…
KBR: Yes.
Host: Wasn’t it a bit awkward?
KBR: The age difference between the characters is 19 years. So it was an age difference that suit the original work. 
Host: Did you kiss?
KBR: Yes.
Host: Did you wait for that time?
KBR: It… It wasn’t like that… Seohyun is young and pretty so I liked it. Hahaha~
Host: We heard you didn’t let her have lunch and made her study extra but there was no effect?
KBR: Ah, that was… her walking was very awkward.
Host: Can you show us?
KBR: If you stand like this and look over there, your legs have to turn naturally like this but she didn’t turn. If I called her, she’d turn like this. 
[…]
KBR: It all got resolved while were practicing, when she wore practice clothing. She wore a dress with a big petticoat and I couldn’t see her legs. 

Guest AQiqin13

i'm shocked because yeonghwa(movie) and YongHwa really sound similar in this clip. :sweatingbullets:

Edited by AQiqin13