[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

151016 INSTAGRAM UPDATE

:wub: Seohyun went to watch '맨오브라만차/Man of La Mancha' Musical

CRc7REyUcAA-_TU.jpg

WAHH..Hyun so so pretty..  Enough rest... :wub: Miss you hyun~~~

I guess we know now where Hyun is or maybe if the two went to vegas they just got back and Hyun posted this to make people think she is in korea... ninja couple... hehe

PS. Regarding the quote that if someday maybe they will not be together it will surely hurt like hell for me though im just a fan thats how this couple affected each of us gogumas. But I still have this hope that maybe one fine day someday this two no so perfect individual will finally show us what makes two into one perfect union hehehe. :D

• Like 5

151017 YONGHWA INSTAGRAM UPDATE

I'm so happy to see yong and hyun have a great time . Hyun with her musical and yong with his jmmg session..  LOVE them.. :wub: They happy .. We are happy right~~~:wub:

many fans especially ggm fans maybe thinking that they are having holidays together now in states.. But now all cleared. I am thinking that way too earlier but then really.. if only 2 of them on holidays together i dont think that he will post anything.. cos that's really private for ONLY themselves..They dont really will share their moments to fans.. no need too.. hahahaha

seeing hyun went to musical really can see her passion in this area. She looks so pretty and happy. ditto to Yong.. meeting same interest guy like Peter can see his happy smile.. that's what fans are asking for..

knowing them are now enjoying their quality time with the things and people they like really make me happy too..

keep enjoying while u can. 

Edited by denisetsl
  • Like 7

Is kinda give me a weird feeling these days. But let me assume, assume only ah. Dont bash me or something. My weird feelings give me both YongHwa and Seohyun is like a married couple instead of dating couple. >< although their WGM marriage ended a few years ago. 

Sometimes both of their Insta giving clues like "Honey, i'm home"or something else. ><

• Like 3

Although I was hoping that they are travelling together, I'm still really happy to see them enjoying themselves. So yong is really travelling solo in America, his constant updates is probably to assure his buin he is doing well and not to be worried.  

Regarding the post by goguma international, as shippers we can only hope for the best and pray hard that they are meant to be. I had been shipping them since 2010, and will continue to support them as individuals, even if fate decides against them in future. They brought me to the colorful kpop world and will forever hold a special place in my heart. 

• Like 4