Photoshop Tutorials And Requests

Guest jasonyc

i was wonrdering how u make one like this!

it was posted by pachi a, a few posts back!

th_fe2f1f91.gif

i want to know how they got the part wit YEH to move like i was watching it! bcuz i tried the technic were u watch it on something like windows media and u press printscreen + atl, but it doesnt work for me! bcuz when i save it its just black!

you need to use like some kind of system/player thing to do that. printscreen doesnt work, i think.

i use GOM player. and paste it onto imageready or photoshop <-- to change the size and stuff like that.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest glitzyglam

sorry--- this may seem like a stupid question because I'm new to PS and everything...

but can you make caps using photoshop? I already have took the caps from the video, and now I want to place them like everyone else does--- in 2 collumns and _ rows...

do I do that by using photoshop?

oh, and can gifs be made using Adobe image ready?

Guest krazyxdreamer

you need to use like some kind of system/player thing to do that. printscreen doesnt work, i think.

i use GOM player. and paste it onto imageready or photoshop <-- to change the size and stuff like that.

yeah that works! but how do u like make it move like that witout trying to copy it piece by piece! how would get like a section of the thing movie! i tried opening it on imageready but it says that i dont have that system!

wait, I don't get your question.

umm.. well what I do is make frames

and like umm make layers and

you make stuff invisible and make each layer show up for each frame....?

I don't know how to explain this T_T

I have no problem transferring it onto like imageready and stuff...

I'll try to make a tutorial or something over the weekend or so. haha

sorry--- this may seem like a stupid question because I'm new to PS and everything...

but can you make caps using photoshop? I already have took the caps from the video, and now I want to place them like everyone else does--- in 2 collumns and _ rows...

do I do that by using photoshop?

oh, and can gifs be made using Adobe image ready?

umm I don't think so... not that I know of.

wait... are you asking if you can capture stuff with photoshop...? if so-- no.

if not, nvm.

umm you just like resize it and get a new thing and paste it adn stuff like that i guess? or you can just use paint XD haha

^ sorry for the bad explanation.

and yes, gifs can be mades using adobe image ready.

Okie I have another way of removing eyebags. Or wrinkles.

I use the Patch tool. I love the Patch tool pretty much because there was once I used it to remove eyebags from a picture where the person was wearing sunglasses and it actually worked! So yeah I am here to spread the Patch tool love.

1. Select the Patch tool. I forgot to do a cap of where the Patch tool is, but its typically in the same button where you find your healing brush. (You can press J to select the Patch tool as well.)

Select the area that you want to fix. E.g. Eyebags or wrinkles.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v613/kilaalaa/1.gif

2. Move the selection to an area with smooth skin. Like the skin on the cheek for example.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v613/kilaalaa/2.gif

3. This is how it looks like after you have moved the patch selection.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v613/kilaalaa/3.gif

4. You will need to repeat this patching step a few times. Sometimes the colour can be a little dark, because Patch copies the pattern (I think) and tends to keep most of the original colour. So in this case you can airbrush it a little or dodge it to make it lighter. I was lazy and only used Patch, so you can see its a little dark at the inner corners of her eyes.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v613/kilaalaa/4.gif

I did this tutorial pretty quickly because Photoshop doesn't run well on my laptop so please don't kill me if it looks weird. :x

Wow, thanks for that! I've never used the patch tool before but now I kinda get it lol.

Guest HAPPI3LAYDEE

34.gif

taken from:ulzzang mania section

Can tell me how to make blinkies like this???

i also want to know how to do this too

so please help, any1??

Guest minwoo012

^it'll be easier to explain that.. if you know how to make a basic gif?

do either of you? L1ttl3_G1rl or HAPPI3LAYDEE know?

cause if you don't...

1 its gonna be hard to make especially with no background experience w/blinkies and gif's[in my opinion]

2 its gonna take a lot of time=P

3 you'll be pretty confused.. it took me a good 3 months before i figured out how to make a half decent gif..XP

Guest mmitsjojo

i wanna know how i can get chinese into my graphics like other people they would have chinese in their graphics?

& my brush button seems to not be working? like i click the brush one, and i keep trying to move the brush? and nothing come out, i even changed the color various of times, its still blank white ! >;[ someone help me?

Guest dendrobium.

i wanna know how i can get chinese into my graphics like other people they would have chinese in their graphics?

& my brush button seems to not be working? like i click the brush one, and i keep trying to move the brush? and nothing come out, i even changed the color various of times, its still blank white ! >;[ someone help me?

Do you mean chinese fonts ? if that..you need to install chinese character.

For windows XP - controlpanel - dates/languages and install it.

If nothing come out, maybe the opacity/fill is 0%. Try with a black background and choose white as your foreground color - choose a brush - and try it. If it's not working either...maybe you should re-install your PS.

Guest karaoke

help ?

How do you screencap? I know how to do gifs and all but I mean whole entire screen? xP It has something to do with print screen and what . . . .? xP thnks if you can helpp!

and also, How do you resize photoshop images?

I always go over the 40 limit!! xP

Guest mmitsjojo

Do you mean chinese fonts ? if that..you need to install chinese character.

For windows XP - controlpanel - dates/languages and install it.

If nothing come out, maybe the opacity/fill is 0%. Try with a black background and choose white as your foreground color - choose a brush - and try it. If it's not working either...maybe you should re-install your PS.

i did install the chinese character stuff? i tried copying and pasting stuff too? dont work? am i suppose to use a specific font?

and i tried re-installing my PS , still dont work -_-

Guest insideMYheart

help ?

How do you screencap? I know how to do gifs and all but I mean whole entire screen? xP It has something to do with print screen and what . . . .? xP thnks if you can helpp!

and also, How do you resize photoshop images?

I always go over the 40 limit!! xP

Your keyboard should have a "print screen" button. After you click "print screen", open your graphics program and paste.

To resize, you can go to Image > Image Size.

Or to get an image below 40 KB, each time before you save an image, it should give you Image Options > Quality and you can change the quality of the image.

Guest bitememonster

Since I'm on my ps diet, I thought I should learn more and try it out when I'm off of the diet. So, I want to learn how to make this.

silhouette graphics

118yh1.png

credits:es-vib

<3Mango

Guest bitememonster

-0- You think I am that smart?

Of course the whole thing.

Like how that person made that tree or is it blended in?

And those skeletons etc. etc.

Thank you.

<3Mango

Guest jasonyc

Since I'm on my ps diet, I thought I should learn more and try it out when I'm off of the diet. So, I want to learn how to make this.

silhouette graphics

118yh1.png

credits:es-vib

<3Mango

Just a quick duplication (obviously not exact, but the basic idea is there).

I'll post a quick rundown video tutorial tomorrow or Saturday.

over.there.jpg

I like the cat sitting on the dog. =D

This wasn't too difficult or very involved.

Pretty basic methods we've already covered on this thread.

Guest Muddie Murda

Hahaha I like the cat sitting on the dog too. And the fire under that guy hahaha

Great! Video Tutorial! I trying to get a program to record some tutorials too. :D

Guest HAPPI3LAYDEE

^it'll be easier to explain that.. if you know how to make a basic gif?

do either of you? L1ttl3_G1rl or HAPPI3LAYDEE know?

cause if you don't...

1 its gonna be hard to make especially with no background experience w/blinkies and gif's[in my opinion]

2 its gonna take a lot of time=P

3 you'll be pretty confused.. it took me a good 3 months before i figured out how to make a half decent gif..XP

yea

i know how to make a basic gif & blinkies too

Archived