• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ayadaokin

holy....

tailo. thanks haha.

i found this with your new updated list

simple gif:

Create 3 (or how many ever images you want to use) layers with each of the pictures on its own layer.

Make sure they're all placed where you want them to be.

Send the file to ImageReady ('File>Edit in ImageReady').

While in image ready, turn off two of the layers for the first frame.

Then add a new frame, and turn off two other layers.

Each new frame should contain only one image layer visible.

Then you can go back and add tweens between the images.

yeaah x_x, sorry; COMPLETE newbie on photoshop. i just got it today. what do you mean by layers and how to do that? again sorry don't kill me :x

edit--

oop pause. i think i know how to get layers. will be back if i need help [yeah give me like 2 minutes] thanks. feeling dumb right about now, who doesnt eh.

i love this thread already.

Guest Tailo

^ Well hello Niko. Nice to see you here. :] Glad this thread is of use to you. If you have more questions, feel free to ask. And don't feel dumb if you're new to PS.

Guest ayadaokin

hey tailo whaaaaat up. ><

k quick question.

so i making this gif., right? i made layers, 3 of each.

how do you "Make sure they're all placed where you want them to be." [from jason's post]

can anyone help me step by step or something?

Guest Jane_JR

Hello, someone please can tell me or give some tips to make collage gpx?

The example like this :: Rebecca@ Soompi collage ;D

sbyrebeccamr9.jpg

Big thanks yaaaaaaaaa :D :D

--weggie

Guest Tailo

hey tailo whaaaaat up. ><

k quick question.

so i making this gif., right? i made layers, 3 of each.

how do you "Make sure they're all placed where you want them to be." [from jason's post]

can anyone help me step by step or something?

I think what Jason meant was to have your images look how you want them to look. Do all of the Photoshop stuff first, pretty much, because once you export it to ImageReady, it's mostly the animating part that you should be doing. It was probably a step so that you didn't have to go back to PS to edit anything once you went to IR.

Hello, someone please can tell me or give some tips to make collage gpx?

The example like this :: Rebecca@ Soompi collage ;D

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7679/sbyrebeccamr9.jpg

Big thanks yaaaaaaaaa :D :D

--weggie

First tip I can give you is to have an idea of what you already want your collage to look like. Second tip: gather all of the stock images and pictures you want to use, and open them all up in Photoshop. I usually like to zoom out of each picture (hold Space+Alt then click on the image) so that I can see all of them at one time. Once you have all of the images you want, arrange them somehow on the workspace (your PS window) to give a rough look for your collage.

Once you have that, and you've brainstormed and thought it through, make a new document/canvas to a size that will accommodate your collage (however big you want), and start placing your images into your new canvas. A BIG TIP: Label the layers with something useful and descriptive, because if you have a lot of images to import, it means you'll end up with A LOT of layers to keep track of. Other than that, I say do what fits your style and have fun with it.

Guest ayadaokin

I think what Jason meant was to have your images look how you want them to look. Do all of the Photoshop stuff first, pretty much, because once you export it to ImageReady, it's mostly the animating part that you should be doing. It was probably a step so that you didn't have to go back to PS to edit anything once you went to IR.

okay okay so i made my first gif, just a simple one to test out and figure out how i do it. its pretty good :rolleyes: thanks for the helps!

another question though

with photoshop, as you make a new file and title it and whatever, and you make a layer of another picture for the file, can you make the picture you duplicated expanded so it fits the whole new file that you just made? if so, how?

i hope that made sense :crazy:

and thanks for the tip on that collage, i'd like to make onea thosee.

Guest ayadaokin

OMG Tailo....

what you did was competely incredible

e-high five!

hahaah

ayadaokin: you can make the picture bigger by pressing CTRL+T and dragging the edges

hope that's what you were asking for

ah thanks so much. helped a lot XD

ehigh five ahha...

Guest Aicila

I dont think there has been a tutorial on this or if it has already been asked but how do you crop

round images such as people. I want to have a black thick line around the picture.

Err.. how to explain this better..? I want to take two people from a picture and erase everything

them. Around the people I dont want it to be white, I want there to be a thick black or any

colored border around the two people. How do I do that?

Hehh... sorry if it doesn't make sense :\

Guest bonnie_heart5

there's somewhat a tutorial...kinda....i think...

>>>>>

Muddie Murda's Semi-transparent border... use the stroking part (number 4 and 5)

but just change the width and color to how you want it to be.

9) Now to stroke your cut out picture. Go to "edit" > "Stroke.”

there ye goooo...i hope i answered correctly

ooor that paper doll cut out thing =D yeah that one... i think... that one is somewhat direct

Guest Jane_JR

First tip I can give you is to have an idea of what you already want your collage to look like. Second tip: gather all of the stock images and pictures you want to use, and open them all up in Photoshop. I usually like to zoom out of each picture (hold Space+Alt then click on the image) so that I can see all of them at one time. Once you have all of the images you want, arrange them somehow on the workspace (your PS window) to give a rough look for your collage.

Once you have that, and you've brainstormed and thought it through, make a new document/canvas to a size that will accommodate your collage (however big you want), and start placing your images into your new canvas. A BIG TIP: Label the layers with something useful and descriptive, because if you have a lot of images to import, it means you'll end up with A LOT of layers to keep track of. Other than that, I say do what fits your style and have fun with it.

Oh Tailo I'm very thanks to you to gove the tips.

I'll try and I'll do as your advice =]

Thanks again yaaaaaaa :D

Guest ayadaokin

hey how do you take something OUT of a photo? is there a tut on that somewhere?

for example:

taken from flipwarrior at the official soompi photoshop me thread

Piano.jpg

Pianoedit.jpg

i thought that was cool.

is it basically using the lasso to take out the person, then filling in all the spaces?

Guest tru__minute

^ honestly to me, it looks just like another picture.. like for example, you take the picture. then you take one without you in it. if you really want to try removing the person - tedious job - use stamp tool and such

Guest ayadaokin

^ honestly to me, it looks just like another picture.. like for example, you take the picture. then you take one without you in it. if you really want to try removing the person - tedious job - use stamp tool and such

well someone put up that first photo and asked people to photoshop it

but someone else took her out of the picture instead. if you look closely you can still see some of the blue on the chair and some other parts.

stamp tool, got it. i havent used that but i've been experimenting. thanks for the idea!

Guest Tailo

well someone put up that first photo and asked people to photoshop it

but someone else took her out of the picture instead. if you look closely you can still see some of the blue on the chair and some other parts.

stamp tool, got it. i havent used that but i've been experimenting. thanks for the idea!

I remember seeing that in the Photoshop Me Thread. tru__minute said it already: use the Clone Stamp tool. I always use it to remove blemishes and even remove clouds from certain sky pictures.

For the larger areas, the Clone Stamp will probably be really tedious and you'll need steady hands (or a good tablet mouse). It was probably a cut-and-paste job for the windows and the books atop the piano, and same for the seat. The big bright window in the back didn't seem like too much of a cover-up because it's just white. the books were mirrored, though

The reflection of the middle window on the piano was a cut-and-rotate job (pay attention to the green part). And the reflection of the window on the right side of the piano was an enlarged copy of the reflection on the left side. Most of the things are just repeated elements, like the lines of the piano, the highlights and the shadows.

There's no tutorial for this here, because it'd really be complicated. PM the person that did it if you want to know the exact methods. Personally, I don't know why you would want to take her out, unless you didn't like her. :unsure:

Guest danceplaylove

Question! How do you vector LINES?! I know how to vector shapes and all, but I can't seem to figure out how to vector lines- such as

boldadnu7.jpg

credits to shy-love

Guest ayadaokin

I remember seeing that in the Photoshop Me Thread. tru__minute said it already: use the Clone Stamp tool. I always use it to remove blemishes and even remove clouds from certain sky pictures.

For the larger areas, the Clone Stamp will probably be really tedious and you'll need steady hands (or a good tablet mouse). It was probably a cut-and-paste job for the windows and the books atop the piano, and same for the seat. The big bright window in the back didn't seem like too much of a cover-up because it's just white. the books were mirrored, though

The reflection of the middle window on the piano was a cut-and-rotate job (pay attention to the green part). And the reflection of the window on the right side of the piano was an enlarged copy of the reflection on the left side. Most of the things are just repeated elements, like the lines of the piano, the highlights and the shadows.

There's no tutorial for this here, because it'd really be complicated. PM the person that did it if you want to know the exact methods. Personally, I don't know why you would want to take her out, unless you didn't like her. :unsure:

haha, well i didnt take her out :rolleyes:

but i wanted to know so i can take out other random people from my pictures lol

thanks though guys.

Archived