Photoshop Tutorials And Requests

Guest jasonyc

Guest andrewujin

thanks m1d0r1j4d3.. found the pencil tool

murdie, pls teach us how you do those stuff.. or anyone.. how to do those lighting and the "lighter" blue lines that like glowss.......

(see the background picture of that banner)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~Alrighty, MUDDIE!! Hehe...I'M BACK AGAIN!! :D

Okay...well....you know how I'm so into gifs...hehe...and thanks to you...I CAN MAKE THEM NOW!! Hehe...but I want to "enhance" my gifs! Hehe! So I'm back here for some help!

kth23jx.gifjin12aw.gifse7enmine17yu.gif

credit to starlette* (awesome gifs! :D)

How do you make the last slide go lighter like that....or like in the middle one...it goes a bit darker? Like...not the whole gif...just the picture. I'm pretty sure that kiki used to have a gif that freezed on the last slide and desaturated (very old though..hehe). I know it'll be easy to do it when working with just caps...but how do you do it by just trimming the clip out like in your tutorial? Sorry if I'm not clear....

And one more thing...hehe...

gif19el.gif

credit to kiki (another AWESOME gif maker!)

How do you do that white circle thing that opened up and closed in on Kim Tae Hee? Hehe...sorry if I don't make sense! BUT THANKS A MILLION IF YOU (OR ANYONE) CAN HELP!! :D

Guest Muddie Murda

oh and ah. to muddie murda: can you teach us how you create the background of this banner that you showed earlier (this one)

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/the...ebannercopy.jpg

esp the lighting and also you know the blue lines that looks so bright,,,.. how you get that??

thanks a lot

murdie, pls teach us how you do those stuff.. or anyone.. how to do those lighting and the "lighter" blue lines that like glowss.......

(see the background picture of that banner)

:D It's actually just stocks and other various artworks put together because I don't like to use brushes that often. I used it once in this graphic though. :D It's those small dots under the butterfly. Haha

But, in that graphic, the glowing blue is hair. Let me see if I can do a quickie on that with a brush.

Okay, starting! :D

Glowing with Photoshop Tutorial

By: Muddie Murda

For some of those who don't know. You can use this Tutorial for glowing text too and other objects. :D

First, you can DL the hair brushes I'd be using at:

http://brushworx.artflower.de/

Go to the "scanned" section and it'd be the 3rd brush down. Download it and load it into your photoshop.

1) Start with a new file, any size. Back the background black and then an empty layer along with it. The only tool we'd be using is the brush tool.

glowhair1.gif

2) Click Brush tool and select hair brush.

glowhair2.gif

3) Brush the empty layer with the color white.

glowhair3.gif

4) Right click on the hair layer and go to Blending Options.

glowhair4.gif

5) Check the Outter Glow box and click on it to get options. Select the color you want it to glow.

glowhair5.gif

6) Now you'd duplicate the hair layer to make the glow brighter. You can play with the Blending Mode to create more effect if you'd like.

glowhair6.gif

Done!

I hope that answered your question? If not, ask again. :sweatingbullets: Sorry.

~!dOrkO_boZo!~, I'll get back to you later tonight or something. :D Gotta run.

Thanks everyone for the support.

Muddie, my gah, you post a lot of good tuts.

thanks for that tutorial. ^___^ maybe I can somehow use that tutorial to make light textures.

baoseng I'm too lazy to explain, but what I did was use the first cap and blended it white and then did the same to the last one.

I saw a tutorial on this on LJ, if I see it again, I'll post it up.

Guest krazyxdreamer

MUDDiE MURDA: thnkz so much for ur movie maker tutorial but i have a question! all the stuff i dl is all in avi formats and are hq! whenever i import the videos this always comes up

"The file C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Videos\The.Imperial.Household.E14.KOR.HDTV.XViD-HODOLi.avi cannot be imported because the codec required to play the file is not installed on your computer. If you have already tried to download and install the codec, close and restart Windows Movie Maker, and then try to import the file again."

then i thought i needed a codec bcuz the player i use u dont need a codec! so i dled the divx codec and it still didnt work! so i tried to import another thing, but it worked! the file i imported was in avi format but i think it worked bcuz it was short! it was onlee 10mins long!

so i was wondering how do u import avi files that are like 1 hr long?

because i have been wanting to make a gif frm this movie, but i its in HQ and a avi format!

Guest MooNy PigLEt

Hi, evreyone. I'm new at PS and this thread is awesome with all the tutorials. It helps me a lot so far. There is sth I wanna ask.

Can u guys teach me how to make that border? the one that borders the actor and actress in the banner below?

Is it some kind of brush? If so, where can I get it?

Thanks so much

goong7uf1lo.jpg

credits: chaoticrose

Guest K-popMiko

This color effect has been used a lot and I want to know how graphic designers make them. I've been tweaking with the filters and everything, but I can't seem to get it.

make3fj.png

Credits to Hebe@dreamintvxq.com

Guest minwoo012

This color effect has been used a lot and I want to know how graphic designers make them. I've been tweaking with the filters and everything, but I can't seem to get it.

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/8040/make3fj.png

Credits to Hebe@dreamintvxq.com

i THINK the effect you wan was talked about a couple pages ago by asianrice~?

you just need to fill a layer with a reallllllly dark blue, then set the blending option to exclusion. then TADA done<3

i think thats what you wanted =)P

kiki Haha...it's okay...we all have our lazy days! Hehe! :D! LJ? Sorry...I'm a bit slow...so I'm probably going to be looking at that for a while before I finally know what it says...hehe! :sweatingbullets: ! But thanks anyway! :D

um....there's another method. I assume u r using PS 7?

If yes, then.....you can use "circular vignette" effect. Go to Blending-->Styles-->Image Effect.

Circular Vignette is on the first row, third column. After you pick that, you can adjust for the diameter of "white circular effect" by adjusting the "scale" under "gradient overlay" option.

Eh, I hope u get what I'm trying to say here :sweatingbullets:

If not, lemme knw....

Guest yokemun

how do i make this color....

i know i have to use gradient tool...

but how can i change/set the gradient color...

cos the color there are all preset rite??

so how can i set my own color??

plus how do i make those circles??

thank u in advance for helping me out!!!

here's the pics..

ist2829109fancyredbackground7q.jpg

i'm using PS7

Guest minwoo012

go back maybe 10 pages or so?? i know that i've tried to explain gradients a good few times in this thread, and im sure a lot of other people have =P if i have time i'll make you another tut, but for now>< i have to sleep~

actually.. since you said you know that its a gradient, and it seem syou know how to use gradients, you know where you click the gradient bar, and the selection of gradients is shown, if you click it again a color pallet should pop up, then by change the colors on the little arrow thingys

the circles can either be a brush or a custom shape =P

Archived