Photoshop Tutorials And Requests

Guest jasonyc

Guest mmitsjojo

yes, do you have chinese fonts? try download some and try. When you copy chinese text onto your graphic, it will change to any chinese that is available (it means the ones you have installed.)

The brush thing? that's weird...it's not moving? maybe a virus infected your comp..I had that before..everytime i tried to open my PS ...it just shut down...

no no no the brush IS moving, its just that nothings coming OUT when i`m trying to use the brush? and i dotn get what you mean by the chinese font thing ;( i`m still so confused on which chinese fonts i gotta install in order for my chinese stuff to come out? ;[

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bitememonster

Do you have any specific questions for postermaking? Like how to blend pictures together? How to use gradients on a poster?

We cannot just give you links to tutorials for making posters because I don't think there is such a thing. Making posters comes from your creativity and knowledge of ps or psp.

<3

Guest bitememonster

Uhh. Try looking in the first post on the first page. Jasonyc has provided the links to the tutorials in this thread. As you can see, the first tutorial is about blending pictures.

Basic Blending

And about gradients. I can't really help you unless you tell me what software you use. Photoshop7.0? Adobe PhotshopCS2? or PaintShop Pro?

<3

Guest accursed_desire

Hello, I'd just like to say that I come to thread often to get help with photoshop and everyone who helps out is wonderful. =)

But this time, I have a question, and I'll apologize ahead of time, I'm horrible at explaining things.

I would like to know how to do effects like in these banners.

boa1pd.jpg

charlene.jpg

boyz.jpg

joey.jpg

All credits to ALLY.

With the colors and such, that's what I'd like to know how to do. I've tried so many times, but I just can't seem to figure it out. I'd really appreciate if someone could explain it to me. =)

Guest bohemianheart.

hm..i have a question. but i don't know where to put it. but how do you spell saranghae in korean fonts? i just got it on my ps. and i was wondering how you do these banners:

untitled1copy8ds.jpg

credit to: chaoticrose

^the whole text thingy...at the bottom corner. <3. thank you lots.

Guest pillowbox

Hello, I'd just like to say that I come to thread often to get help with photoshop and everyone who helps out is wonderful. =)

But this time, I have a question, and I'll apologize ahead of time, I'm horrible at explaining things.

I would like to know how to do effects like in these banners.

boa1pd.jpg

charlene.jpg

boyz.jpg

joey.jpg

All credits to ALLY.

With the colors and such, that's what I'd like to know how to do. I've tried so many times, but I just can't seem to figure it out. I'd really appreciate if someone could explain it to me. =)

same here. I also have that problem. =/

ok, well i keep experimenting with GIFS. and i just dont get it!!!!

can anyone help me? i'm trying to add a design over the screencap..

i can make gifs, but i want to learn how to make gifs with a design.

such as the one below:

th_fe2f1f91.gif

the only gifs that i have been able to make are simple ones without any photoshop designs.

example:

hyd.gif

ogurishun.gif

and my latest:

n6okut.gif

Guest dendrobium.

Leagle, emptysky, pachi_A

Now I'm not sure what Ally exactly did with those banners. But I believe she used brushes. I don't know she blended anything. I can regonize some of the brushes she used. To get that effect..you can play with the blending option and lower the opacity. You can go the recource-thread and visit those brush website. Download brushes and use them. I recommend Hybrid Genesis....the site's owner has awesome brushes.

For the colors: you mean that kinda yellow color? If that, create a new layer above your banner, choose a dark blue color and set it to exclusion. Lower the opacity/fill if you like.

Guest bitememonster

LALALALAAAAAAAA~ Okay, well I asked ALLY herself :) And she said that she used textures. Just blend in the texture that has that sort of color and play around with the blending options and opacity.

<3

Guest accursed_desire

Now I'm not sure what Ally exactly did with those banners. But I believe she used brushes. I don't know she blended anything. I can regonize some of the brushes she used. To get that effect..you can play with the blending option and lower the opacity. You can go the recource-thread and visit those brush website. Download brushes and use them. I recommend Hybrid Genesis....the site's owner has awesome brushes.

For the colors: you mean that kinda yellow color? If that, create a new layer above your banner, choose a dark blue color and set it to exclusion. Lower the opacity/fill if you like.

LALALALAAAAAAAA~ Okay, well I asked ALLY herself :) And she said that she used textures. Just blend in the texture that has that sort of color and play around with the blending options and opacity.

<3

Thank you both so much! I tried out both, and got slightly different results, but they turned out to be just what I wanted. Thank you again! You guys are wonderful! ^____^

Guest bitememonster

=OOOOO

YOUR WELCOME LEAGLE!

I can't believe I missed yours innocentlove. -_-

Well for the the block thing behind the text, what I do is use the rectangle tool-make a box-right click-fill-pick the color. Then if you want to make it slanted on the bottom like what ROSE did, you press ctrl+t. Then rotate it.

For the text, you could make a box using the text tool by hold-click and drag out(it'll form a box). Then type what you want and when you're done, you can rotate it by putting your mouse over the corners of the box(you'll see some kind of arrow thing).

Sorry, this would've been easier if I made a little tutorial for you, but I'm on my ps diet -_-

<3

Hope it's not a silly question, but I've been wondering, does anyone know how to make one of those "torn off paper edges" effect? I'm using PS 7. Umh...cant find an example at the moment, but I'll post when I find it.

In the meanwhile, if anyone knew what I'm talking about, please do share.

Thanks in advance! =)

Uhh. Try looking in the first post on the first page. Jasonyc has provided the links to the tutorials in this thread. As you can see, the first tutorial is about blending pictures.

Basic Blending

And about gradients. I can't really help you unless you tell me what software you use. Photoshop7.0? Adobe PhotshopCS2? or PaintShop Pro?

<3

erm but i try and try again and again still no use..

erm yup i use PhotoShop 7.0

Guest karaoke

Your keyboard should have a "print screen" button. After you click "print screen", open your graphics program and paste.

To resize, you can go to Image > Image Size.

Or to get an image below 40 KB, each time before you save an image, it should give you Image Options > Quality and you can change the quality of the image.

thank you :] I alreaady know print screeen, but it doesnt work for me xP

Archived