• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dendrobium.

how do you make these types of vectors??? --

VECTOR EXAMPLE

--credits to BAE--CHA

I don't think people will actually explain how they do it. It's more.....wel..you need to play around and then you find something you like..

Uhh... It seems kind of simple. Just have a layer with that 'design' and then when you're making the GIF, on each slide select the screencap frame AND the design frame. So in other words, instead of having just the one layer visible in each frame, you'll have two...

thanks ;)

i'll try it.

is there a site for GIF tutorials?

Guest bitememonster

vectors or vexors are so damn hard. too much for my little brain >_< yes yes, I read the whole thing on what jasonyc said about vectors/vexors. all that mathematical stuff and big words. I barely understood any of it. Hmmm, I really need help on stuff. Let me find an example haha :P

--------------------------------x

okay, found an example. I've been wanting to know how to make this for a while.

mygirl9hg.png

credits Yumi for the poster.

I've admired yumi's works. how do you get that soft look and the pink? i know it's not gradients...is it? And uhm, do you guys know of websites that have gradients so I can download them?

help needed.

<3ah bao

Guest minwoo012

^ hmm.. im not 100% sure what you mean by soft look, cause they're 100's of ways to get a soft look on ps, just depends on which one you want.. but i think the one that yumi used in her poster was just a filter =P

i think it is a gradient~

that looks like this..

hot pink---white----hot pink

O_O; you can dl gradients?! i just pick and choose my own colors =P

this is what i would do...

asdf1el.jpg

i hope that helped :sweatingbullets:

you can make your pink lighter, i used a darker pink =P

VECTOR EXAMPLE

--credits to BAE--CHA

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that should be considered line art. I've been working on vexels recently and I think the site with the best tutorial links has to be vexels.net. There was one tutorial on line art and I found it quite helpful. But I agree with what ___gone said; just play around with the pen tool until you like what you're doing =]

Guest bitememonster

=3=

uhm..muddie? I've been really puzzled over your rounded border tutorial! I got up to the part after the canvas part & I can't seem to ctrl & click on the image to get the thing. It won't let me!!

I have to make the background image a layer 0 then when I go to select..I can't use smooth =___=

HELP ME!!

<3ah bao

Guest Muddie Murda

^ Hmm...from what you've said I can't seem to know what the problem is. Could you screen cap your screen for me? I'd like to see how you've set up your layers.

Or or or...

Maybe it's because you're using transpancy? It won't select anything less than...i think 50%? If it's not that, then Screen Cap your screen for me and hopefully I can catch the problem. :)

Guest bitememonster

MUDDIE!!!! YOU'RE A LIFESAVER!!!!!

roundedborder.jpg

Sorry for the small caps >o< but I hope you can see clearly!! I couldn't ctrl click the layer to get the image selected without the extra canvas size selected too.

<3ah bao

Guest Muddie Murda

^ :D I can see it fine.

Looking at your history, you've "merged" it but when you did, you had a "background" layer.

Undo the canvas size you've just done. Now...double click that background layer and click Okay. This should change into a layer and it renames the layer to "Layer 0" or "layer 1". This means, it's no longer a background (which is locked and can't be moved, etc.)

After that...

Go back to the tutorial and start from Step 2.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...ndpost&p=709757

Guest always_urs

so with all these question and answering.... its mostly base on using only photoshop CS2 and OTHERS RITE?? AND not photoshop 7.0???? CUZ I GOT NO CLUE HOW TO USE 7.0 PHOTOSHOP... I CAN ONLY BLEND -_-

Guest bitememonster

WAKAKAKAKAAKA THANK YOU SOOO MUCH MUDDIE!!!

always_urs uhm, try messing around with your ps 7.0. use all the tools & figure out what they are used for. The tutorials aren't all for psCS2. some are for paintshop pro, too. if you need help on ps7.0, then ask for help & state that you are using ps7.0

IM SO DAMN HAPPY!! I KNOW HOW TO MAKE ROUNDED BORDERS!!! WAHHHHHHHHH <3333333

<3Pickle

Guest always_urs
:( i did... so far i'm staring with colors -_- how stupid of me... took me 2 or 3 urs to mess with the colors to make the poter rite... i dont even no how.... but i tried... i post it up in the post i post in the artiest...

Guest krazyxdreamer

i was wonrdering how u make one like this!

it was posted by pachi a, a few posts back!

th_fe2f1f91.gif

i want to know how they got the part wit YEH to move like i was watching it! bcuz i tried the technic were u watch it on something like windows media and u press printscreen + atl, but it doesnt work for me! bcuz when i save it its just black!

Guest tangarine.

heyyy guys,

i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to like colorize a gray scaled image?

where like the who image is gray-scaled except for a certain object/portion. sorry i dont have a picture :sweatingbullets:

thank you!

Archived