Photoshop Tutorials And Requests

Guest jasonyc

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Jaevirus

write the text

right click the layer, click blending options (i think that's what its calledd; i'm on my laptop so i do'nt have PS. it's the second ooption)

click on 'outer glow'

set the settings :D

TA DA !

Guest twiggychic3

CharnaeJeanatte4-1.jpg

http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv216/s...Jeanatte4-1.jpg

http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv216/s...Jeanatte1-1.jpg

http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv216/s...Jeanatte5-1.jpg

http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv216/s...Jeanatte2-1.jpg

http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv216/s...Jeanatte6-1.jpg

http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv216/s...Jeanatte3-1.jpg

hey all of you talented photshoppers! so i did the wardrobe styling for this photo shoot, and i was just wondering if anyone could edit these photos...maybe make the model's skin look a little more flawless, fix the lighting, and so on. i'd really like a set of more naturally edited photos (nice skin but not too airbrushed looking...also please don't edit the model's facial features too extremely if at all). ill be sure to give you credit if you want it, and you can pm me your full name.

but yeah, other than that, you can go crazy with them and add whatever effects you like! i'd like to see a big difference too! especially for the last pic because i think it looks a little dull.

thanks in advance!!! <3

www.musingofsorts.com

Guest juju<3.

tumblr_l20097JKoP1qbetjqo1_500.jpg

how do you get donghae (someone/thing) colored from black and white? please and thank you.

^ you'd have two layers, one with the b&w (which is on top) and one with the colours (on bottom)

then just erase/cut out donghae on the b&w one.

or you would colour donghae, but i'm not very good, nor am I in any position to explain how.

Hi everyone. I'm having a problems with my PS CS4 right now. I'm trying to add borders onto this poster I'm making. But the problem is, it won't show up. I've chose a color for the border and chose how many pixels it should be but it still wont show up D: and also, whenever I try to move something to a certain spot, it moves somewhere else D: its annoying the heck out of me. Help? Thanks ^___^

Guest LaPetite

I'm wondering how to create this vintage effect in photos (I'm not sure if that's the correct wording for it.. Sorry!)

A couple of examples:

29qkrxg.jpg

zvpxms.jpg

I think it could only be done with a specific camera... But I'm not sure which ones. Well, if anyone knows how to make photos come out like these in Photoshop, please do tell me! TIA :)

Guest guyero

I wanted to know how to do this effect on a photo?

symedd.jpg

idk how to explain it but there's something not normal on the photo..

specially on the girl there's something edited in it that I dont know what to call.. sorry... TT__TT

Guest <3 Kim

guyero: If you have Adobe Lightroom you can use a preset to get that effect. Not sure how to do it in photoshop though.

Guest Tidaa

YOYOYOO.

I have a question.

How do you get this effect with the little horizontal lines?? D8 I can't figure it out. Maybe I'm a noob.

tumblr_l2sunq8Au91qafocqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l2spqt3T101qafocqo1_500.jpg

4uevxhd.jpg

Guest juju<3.

hello. i was hoping if anyone can help me out. i've been having trouble with foreign fonts, for example, japanese. i use photoshop cs5 btw. regular fonts that are installed on my computer works fine but when i try to use some foreign fonts, it becomes either blank or squares and question marks. i don't know why so i'm hoping if anyone can help?

i've install this hirgana japanese font and when i use it in ps, it comes out to be kana .. but the font is hiragana but it just shows up as kana alpha.

note: hira and kana are different characters.

so i was wondering if any pros here, when you make posters and such and needs to use foreign fonts, how do you install or work it out?

Guest DistortedLine

Well.. I don't really know much about photoshopping but does anyone know how to get a picture to look like this? It would be helpful if someone could help me out.. Thanks ! :D

26935_1277427942204_1425170379_30707190_1352122_n.jpg

Guest tirahbunny

hey guys, i dont know if this has been asked before but how do i edit photos to look similar to the ulzzang photos, like the photos on korean online shops as well. a photoshop action would be nice. if it's already been asked please just link me to the post that has been answered. thanks.

tumblr_l2pucwlhug1qa0xtco1_r1_500.png

tumblr_l2juhrDuMQ1qa0xtco1_500.png

tumblr_l2529s165D1qa0xtco1_500.png

tumblr_l0dzd25YwQ1qa0xtco1_500.png

tumblr_l0btldJb0m1qa0xtco1_500.png

Guest t 0 k y o

i have a few requests ^^; so i was wondering how to make these ..

iloveyoucopy.jpg

curiosity.jpg

in the first one (same goes for second one), how is shin hye and hongki so finely cropped out as one picture? <i>do you get what i mean?</i> the pictures on the side. they're like so neatly cut out. how do you do that? every time i try to do that, all i could do is blend or erase (to make the people fit together) & it'll have some flaws too. i want to know how to get pictures evenly out from a certain bg (from a picture taken; like the pictures in the center), just the person & not with the bg ><?

itssweet.jpg

in this one, how do you stroke the girl so neat?! is it using a pen tool to cut the girl from the bg and then you stroke it? b/c everytime i crop something out & then erase and all that stuff, all i get is nasty stuff. its messy. i want to learn how to do these ^^; thank you~♥

<b>credits: pinkylily.</b>

can someone please do/post a link to a step by step tutorial to crop/cut it out so precisely?

thank you~

Archived