Guest rainmoon
4 minutes ago, homura said:

In my eyes, it's not just about the strifes between historical characters vs. fictional characters. The basic problem is... everyone has his/her own favorite character, and if you feel your favorite wasn't described as important as you imagined, then you start to bash other characters (or writers). It seems almost like an idol band groupies. "Hey, my oppa should be in the center! not your oppa!“ blah, blah. The latest target was Boon-Yi, but before her, Yeon-Hee was harshly bashed. I wonder what their next bashing target is. Seriously, they are idiots.

yup I agree, some netizens are really harsh to others that are not their bias ... I don't get it ...  **** sigh ****

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, homura said:

In my eyes, it's not just about the strifes between historical characters vs. fictional characters. The basic problem is... everyone has his/her own favorite character, and if you feel your favorite wasn't described as important as you imagined, then you start to bash other characters (or writers). It seems almost like an idol band groupies. "Hey, my oppa should be in the center! not your oppa!“ blah, blah. The latest target was Boon-Yi, but before her, Yeon-Hee was harshly bashed. I wonder what their next bashing target is. Seriously, they are idiots.

thanx for explaining - so i guess will let time do it thing- since we still have along way to go 

8 minutes ago, homura said:

So they're like twihards just harder? Yeon Hee was also bashed? 

Urgh... I won't comment that behaviour. I'll never understand it. :phew:

I don't care about them any longer. I have stopped reading their comments since last week. Let's ignore them, and enjoy SFD as it is.

Ep 24 was so so. I felt awkward when Moo-Hyul fully understood Yeon-Hee's ambiguous confession to sleeping Bang-Ji about her fear for the rapist. Is Moo-Hyul such a sharp-sighted character? But I'm hyped for the next week's episode. I wish Yeon-Hee will take a revenge on Dae-Geun by her own hands.

Hello, it's me. I'm here to wreck some hearts because mine is now shattered into pieces. 

But before the tragedy begins, lemme just say how I LOVE the way that Moo Hyul realizes n cares for Yeon Hee, speaks for her when she looks all sad while BY talks about her dream where she's not included. Aww, that's so sweet, he's like a younger brother she never had, and it's time for her to have one. 

You know what is the crulest thing? To give someone the taste of happiness and then take that away. With the heart of a mother, when dauhter BY apologizes to YH about not mentioning YH in her dream n begs her to come back with puppy eyes, YH has finally, FINALLY thinking of going with it. "Can I go back too? If that day comes, I really can come back?" . And of course, what can be more happy to a daughter than her parents coming back together? BY grabs her hands: "Of course you can, you HAVE TO come with us." And she quickly runs to papa DS to tell the good news to him. Man, Yo Han is good, he didn't smile but his face and eyes lit up with joy when he heard the news, I mean, how can he do that? . and I love the way he gets all shy but happy, makes MH do errand when MH teases him :"I knew it! I knew you and my lady YH have a thing". Urgh, if only this can last forever.

But life is not always as you want it to be, when YH follows SB's order to investigate General Jo, she runs into a mysterious man with a hat cover his face. She was so determined to see his face and it becomes her biggest regret when she finds out that it's the d*ck who tears her life apart. At that same moment, MH spots her from far distance, happily calls her name, but then sees her collapsed, so he carries her on his back and runs home (aww, another cute moment of these two). But what comes next is more appealing to me, when DS shows up, take YH away from MH and hold her in his arms. Seriously, there's blood coming out of my eyes (because of the shock YH just been through) and rainbow coming out of my mouth (becasuse he's holding her in his FREAKING arms XD) . But when YH gains her conciousness and realizes she's in his arms, she immediately backs out, what a bump. He asks her worriedly but she just says she's fine and walk away. He calls her again and ask about what she said to BY about coming back together but she denies it, "I never said that. And it's definitely not gonna happen". .. *Sigh*, sweetie, I know you're in shock but there's not so many pieces of his heart left for you to break T.T , and consider your broken heart too T.T (an mine when I watch u 2).

As I said, broken hearted man, as many other men, decided to drink his problems away. He's drunk as a dead meat but still asks for more because his heart still hurts af. When MH goes to get him some more,YH comes sit next to him. Finally it seems like she can hold it in anymore, so she let it out. "Why this has to be today? No, why do I think of coming back today? I'm not who I used to be. I may not be the weak anymore, but still seeing that man kills all my spirit. I didn't know even know who that was. He was wearing a hat. I coulda not see his face. But I was so sturborn, and so I saw it. That face, I thought I have forgot it, All those years gone by, I couldn't remember it even when I tried. But in just 1 that moment, I remembered it, and the horrible thing that happened that day came flooding in too. I thought I have forgot everything, but I was wrong, DS ah, I can't". (Something like this, I don't remember exactly). And there MH standing there, overheard everything( when the one who should hear this couldn't hear a damn thing  ) , and there goes the brother's heart when he gets really angry connecting the story she told with the man his saw before she faints. Man, he gets this angry when he doesn't really know the whole story, you can tell how angry he is when in the teaser for the next ep that d*ck brag about what he did to YH as if it's a trophy to MH. Even though DS meet this guy at the party too but with this flow there's a very high chance that MH is gonna be the one who ends the d*ck. Either way I'm happy with the result, kill that jackass, boys. 

1932268_541227252721849_6550669377936488

25 minutes ago, homura said:

I don't care about them any longer. I have stopped reading their comments since last week. Let's ignore them, and enjoy SFD as it is.

Ep 24 was so so. I felt awkward when Moo-Hyul fully understood Yeon-Hee's ambiguous confession to sleeping Bang-Ji about her fear for the rapist. Is Moo-Hyul such a sharp-sighted character? But I'm hyped for the next week's episode. I wish Yeon-Hee will take a revenge on Dae-Geun by her own hands.

I think he hadn't really understand the full story but as a man of a kind heart he still feel rage when he connect the man with the leaf hat = the one that makes YH collapse just by looking at him and something terrible happened because of him even when he doesn't know what it is. That's why he's so furious in the teaser when Dae-Geun brag about what he did to YH, he finally connects all the dots. As much as I'd love to see YH end this herself but the I think the writer's intention is pretty clear about this, MH will be the one.

'Six Flying Dragons' Sin Se-kyeong transforms into warrior to save Yoo Ah-in

photo665787.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-six-flying-dragons-sin-se-kyeong-transforms-into-warrior-to-save-yoo-ah-in-89697.html

wow what a episode!!!

SBS Drama Awards 2015 Best Actor Vote Now Open

photo666033.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/sbs-drama-awards-2015-best-actor-vote-now-open-89696.html

The 10 K-dramas of 2015 with the most social media buzz

by whatadrama (drama fever)

2015 was filled with so many good dramas! CJ E&M and Nielsen Korea gathered Contents Power Index (CPI) data on what have been the hottest dramas based on online buzz. What the survey termed as online buzz included keywords on search engines and mentions on social media and blog posts about the dramas. Here are the 10 most popular K-dramas of 2015 based on social media buzz. Scroll down to reveal!

81d8793e-07a3-4253-9226-a2157b9f9ad9.jpg

Yoo Ah In and Shin Se Kyung's historical fantasy Six Flying Dragons ranked tenth with 71,557 counts of social media buzz.

to read more:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-7-best-k-dramas-of-2015-based-on-social-media-buzz/

OMG I'M SO MAD! Are they really going to make us wait a week after that preview?! LEE JI RAN HYUNG-NIM PLEASE DON'T DIE!!

<calms self down>

Ugh. I can't wait for the moment the rapist guy dies. I hate him so much. He needs to disappear like right now. (I like that shot of Bang Ji recognizing the guy). Young Gyu is the cutest after Moo Hyul. Did you see his clothes when they went to Dohwajeon? It's like his Sunday's best. And can someone give Bang Woo Hyung different clothes? I'm starting to see him as a cute potato now. The Mu Yi Yi Ya rock instrumental was so coooooool!

Hwasadan spy makeup is so awesome. I need that in my life. Boon Yi looks extremely beautiful as a spy! Also, I love Ha Ryun. The guy just said he has a cute face and that he looks like Bang Won (similar physiognomy). /dead I just can't with that scene though it's really interesting how Ha Ryun described Bang Won's personality after reading his face.

I was quite worried before that the writers will change Boon Yi's character after the netizen rage but they're not even holding back. LOL. I love it!

Okay, so who will join me for a Ji Ran Hyung-nim, don't die prayer circle?

EDIT: Oh! And I love the running gag of people thinking Seon Mi is Gil Tae Mi and he's like "Ugh. That's not me."

19 minutes ago, earthna30 said:

Spoiler

I think his death will be the reason bang won will start killing his father's political enemies....

If Jo Min soo killed one of bang won's family , i can't stop imagining bang won will do the same thing to him.. killing jo min soo's family, and exile him for receiving bribes from lee in gyeom.. 

i think the next week episode will start bang won's assassination of the government officials...

I don't want him to die..T-T

Ratings (Neilsen)

Ep 21     Nationwide 13.3% (-0.1)    Seoul 15.4% (-0.3)
Ep 22     Nationwide 13.9% (+0.6)    Seoul 15.3% (-0.1)
Ep 23     Nationwide 13.1% (-0.8)    Seoul 14.8% (-0.5)
Ep 24     Nationwide 13.7% (+0.6)    Seoul 15.4% (+0.6)

Archived