|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Our Liu Wen looks beautiful and eternally optimistic:)

On the other hand, I noticed Siwon looks sullen/exasperated/bored lately with many forced smiles.  What do you think?  I hope everything is all right in  his world...

I hope I'm just reading into these wrong, and perhaps he's tired this June....   We miss the smile that lights up the room - perhaps a visit from a dimpled Armani rep is needed soon :P

tumblr_o9n5l37MNQ1qfwvmmo9_500.jpgtumblr_o9n5l37MNQ1qfwvmmo3_1280.jpgtumblr_o9n5l37MNQ1qfwvmmo6_500.jpgCl9c7glUYAAGSBM.jpgCl9Ya-9VAAAQXnS.jpg

tumblr_o9b13n8yDj1qfwvmmo1_500.jpgtumblr_o9ah300xo91qfwvmmo2_500.jpgClXwS9OUgAAmbA2.jpgClXupZ4VEAAKFe_.jpg

• Like 1

21 hours ago, burgl said:

I hope I'm just reading into these wrong, and perhaps he's tired this June....   We miss the smile that lights up the room - perhaps a visit from a dimpled Armani rep is needed soon :P

Oppa looks like a kid. kkkk~ :wub:

• Like 5

Guest mywebfoot
On 7/1/2016 at 9:10 PM, sj08_stv said:

@liddi is there a way to block this person @.Jo Bro permanently in this thread?

Hello there

Going to answer if you don't mind, @liddi  :)

Two things you can do

1. Report the offending post. On the top of the post, next to the time stamp, click on the greyed out letters, "Report post". Fill in the form. The mods will see the report. Explain what you think is wrong with the post.

It's not clear if action can or will be taken, or how long it will take. Therefore, Step 2 is:

2. Ignore the User. When you are signed in to Soompi, look under your username in the top right corner.

1. The little drop down menu has the option 'Ignored Users'.
  2. Click on that item, and you will be brought to a list of your ignored users.
  3. Enter the username of the person in the top entry box. Soompi will search for the person, just like doing a mention.
  4. Select from the list that shows up.
  5. Once the right person's ID is shown, choose what you want to ignore, eg. posts, mentions.
  6. Click OK. Done. 

Little updates about Siwon:

As special representative of UNICEF Korea, Siwon and his friends from SM company and also some other international singers like Katy Perry, Will.I.Am, and so on, participate together to sing a song for UNICEF.

And a-still-unknown-project with Lee Donghae and Shim Changmin for Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency:

• Like 4