|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

"Journal 16"??? :blink: What are the contents inside it? Journals about "16"(Shiliu)??? kkkkk~ :phew:  LOL  #kidding

"Make plans, take notes, and be motivated. There is possibility." Perhaps it can be a gift for a certain supermodel? So that supermodel can call a certain policeman and discuss about wedding date, future house, etc. and then take notes on this journal? LOL hahahahaha~ (please forgive my wild imagination) :P

And she also met bgchae in NYC. Queen and King of Shiliu supporters. LOL :D

• Like 5

Oppa is filming something. Perhaps it's gonna be a promotional video of Seoul Police Agency.

P.S.: Do you also notice that oppa has gained weight now? But he also looks more MUSCULAR and MANLY that way. :wub::wub::wub:

Seo Yeonju also posted 2 instavids, but then she deleted them. But I can give you twitter re-upload by fans:

• Like 6

It seems oppa works in tourism department now... :blink: Tourist police. 

My wild imagination: perhaps jiejie can pretend to be a Chinese tourist, then asking for help, guidance, and companion from this certain tourist police. And then they can date around Seoul city as "Chinese tourist and tourist police couple"... :phew: LOL :P

• Like 5

On 6/25/2016 at 3:09 AM, ieja rashid said:

@aranelmalta thx for the teaser.i wonder why SW's drama must have model or runaway related?? Before this SWP and now Billionaire Dollar Inheritance  ;)

ahaahaha~ such a destiny, maybe? But the filming of this "Billion Dollars Inheritors" was done before Liuwen met oppa. Around early 2014 or something.

Ah, I'm in dilemma to watch this drama. But for the sake of missing oppa and appreciating his effort to work hard, I'm gonna watch it. /sigh/ Siwonest really can't get along well with the 2 actresses. Back then during filming, both 2 actresses liked to post their intimate romance scenes with oppa in weibo. And of course, including the passionate kiss scenes with oppa. Of course the jealous Siwonest were so angry. But the childish attitude of the 2 actresses got worse when they insulted Siwonest with very inappropriate words in Chinese language. Siwon oppa himself was getting more uncomfortable during filming. He could get along well with the actresses in the beginning. But after what the actresses had done in weibo, Siwon became quiet and he got emo easily. Like....he was very very upset but he couldn't let it out. (Oppa is such a well-mannered gentleman, so he couldn't show bluntly when he dislikes someone.) In the end, the producer and director scolded the 2 actresses and made a formal warning letter which written a rule that actors and actresses are not allowed to reveal or post the scenes of the drama in any social media.

Geez... If back then Liuwen had been oppa's girlfriend, she must be also very angry with the 2 actresses. :confused:

After years following the updates of Siwon's activities, I think the filming of that Chinese drama "Billion Dollars Inheritors" was the worst state of Siwon. He didn't look so good physically and psychologically. He looked a little depressed. But he kept on doing his best to finish the filming project until the end. His effort to work hard deserve fans' support and appreciation. /sigh/ I hope oppa won't work for filming project with those 2 actresses or any actresses with the similar bad attitude. :confused:

• Like 4

16 hours ago, ieja rashid said:

Thanks @aranelmalta for the info. So sorry for SW..now im dying to watch the drama.Hope there will be english subtitles later. By the way, how the 2 actresses react after got warning letter from their producer? are they still angry over siwonest?

They must be ashamed, so they were just quiet and deleted the pictures/scenes captures in their weibo accounts.

And yes, the teaser trailer video looks interesting. Siwon also looked good in his acting. He acted as a cheerful guy, although he was tired or little stressed in real life during filming. Not many people can do that. Siwon is great in showing his best effort to do everything in his life. "Oppa can everything~" :wub:

• Like 1

Ever supportive.. ;)

73cb8100gw1f5bdxluyr7j20hs0hs0v5.jpg

cr. 随波逐流小鱼 Weibo

An interesting interview held on 27 Jun 2016 (translated from mun+won's C-translations) here.
So Mr Choi definitely intends on getting married unless circumstances prevent it ;) :

http://weibo.com/p/230444ad9cd59b9d7e56782d7f1af13b333297

cr. Central Daily news

MC: Is there anyone here who has the mindset that he must get married?
Crowd: No, no, no...
SW: We... Changmin please answer
CM: I really do not like to get married... however.. I am the oldest grandson. If I do not marry, the family will decline
MC: In contrast... who thinks it is fine not to get married? Those who adamantly disagree to the need to marry just because of certain situations, reaching a certain age or other marriage reasons?
Crowd: (Donghae) definitely cannot get married!
SW: We all feel that we should get married, but that may change due to circumstances or conditions...
MC: What kind of circumstances and conditions are you referring to?
SW: There could be varying circumstances
MC: In other words, all of you will definitely get married... I'm sorry everyone, this means they will marry...
Crowd: (cry) Don't discuss the topic of marriage
SW: Once again, my apologies to everyone.

• Like 5

Two birds again? She did a similar post before... two birds in flight... reminiscent of the Chinese idiom 比翼双飞, literally "two birds flying close together", which means "two hearts beating as one."  ;) 

See... even Keenie approves :) 

73cb8100gw1f5d027q6nlj20hr0hrtb9.jpg

cr. 随波逐流小鱼 Weibo

• Like 5