|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

I forgot but earlier during the summer, someone mentioned that La Perla is opening another store in Korea. All I remember was that it was sometime during end of September. Could she be in Seoul for a work commitment or to meet Siwon?

no the la perla store already happen that time LW in Ny, now I just don't know what to say about this 2. 

Thanks for clarifying. Yep, it opened two weeks ago I think.

• Like 1

I forgot but earlier during the summer, someone mentioned that La Perla is opening another store in Korea. All I remember was that it was sometime during end of September. Could she be in Seoul for a work commitment or to meet Siwon?

if im not wrong la perla opening store in 11th september 

Guest diorucci

OH DAMN SHE'S IN SEOUL NOW?? Nice Liu Wen! I like the way you always handle things. Direct and to the point. She's not going to let no one step all over her and Siwon! No one saw this coming!! Girl I love you more and more everyday :wub::wub::wub:

When we were still discussing about SW last night I read somewhere on tieba that someone saw LW & SW in Seoul but I didn't believe it but now LW says she's back in Seoul herself 

Can someone please find this witness and question them. I'm dying from curiosity and I'm supposed to be in bed right now.

I believe it's for work according to 雯疯而动 on weibo:

早起工作的少女,Say 个 Hi

Getting up early for work (rough translation)

What work could be more important than milan fashion week at this point?!

Seriously, watching the video of Siwon saying that he's single...  Siwon was gleaming and smiling like no other. We could totally read between your lines, Siwon Choi! Your action, smile and happiness can't be hidden! Little did we know... but he probably already knew Liu Wen was in town! Someone, please go interview him today - he'll most likely have a different answer now. Lol <3 

• Like 3

Guest diorucci

Omg call me a freak, but I'm literally all shaky and jittery right now. Liu Wen and Siwon, you guys know what's up. I don't even care if they're not dating at this point. This is just gold with everything that has happened on Weibo and IG last night. I'm just laughing at all the haters and stupid stuff that happened. So many FEELS right now 

@liddi I read after I left this read yesterday. I'm not sure LW was sighted before or after SW's interview.  My Chinese isn't that great  :) I thought no way, LW should be in Milan so I didn't really pay much attention. But many people in tieba mentioned mun+won and some people supposed to be in the know were unusually calm about the whole saga so they must know something we didn't know.  

• Like 1

Omg call me a freak, but I'm literally all shaky and jittery right now. Liu Wen and Siwon, you guys know what's up. I don't even care if they're not dating at this point. This is just gold with everything that has happened on Weibo and IG last night. I'm just laughing at all the haters and stupid stuff that happened. So many FEELS right now 

Yes, he looked a bit too happy for someone who said he was single... so I am very happy right now... maybe they met and decided that is their party line to the fans.. this way, LW can go to Seoul in the future without to many questions... perhaps? 

• Like 2

She has just posted the next Wen Li installment on her Weibo - utterly adorable as she keeps stumbling over the pronunciation of Rhode Roosevelt Island, and having great fun making funny faces as she filmed Wen Li using the selfie stick. If anything else, she once again reinforces my respect with the way she responds to the cacophony. Good for you, Liu Wen!

很长时间我呆在纽约却不知道有一个岛叫罗…岛;很长时间我一直拍不好自拍,却不知道有一种神…器ee9098.pngee8088.pngee8ca6.pngee849d.pngee8490.pngee848f.pngee849d.png 
I've been in New York for so long yet I never knew there was an island called Roo... [she kept having problems pronouncing Roosevelt in Chinese] Island; I have been unable to take good selfies for so long, yet did not know there is such an amazing... equipment [selfie stick?]

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:6475a765344b491cbf01fc66fad3a0d8

Edited by liddi
Fixed the name of the island, thanks Connie633
  • Like 5

So according to mun+won Weibo, she only arrived in Seoul yesterday 23Sep.

Suddenly Siwon's words: "If you know of anyone who is good, please ask her to appear in front of me... RIGHT NOW" seems to be a private joke... knowing she is arriving that same day? ;) 

And her appearance in Seoul now has ELFs attacking her on her IG. Seriously... do they honestly think such behaviour is supposed to endear them to him, in particular when he has gone on record emphasising that his fans should be well mannered?

• Like 10

Suddenly Siwon's words: "If you know of anyone who is good, please ask her to appear in front of me... RIGHT NOW" seems to be a private joke... knowing she is arriving that same day? ;) 

And her appearance in Seoul now has ELFs attacking her on her IG. Seriously... do they honestly think such behaviour is supposed to endear them to him, in particular when he has gone on record emphasising that his fans should be well mannered?

Hmmm, sounds like there's a chance that Liu Wen was at the interview with Siwon yesterday!!! Lol - woooohooo, I miss being on the delulu ship! 

• Like 5

Hmmm, sounds like there's a chance that Liu Wen was at the interview with Siwon yesterday!!! Lol - woooohooo, I miss being on the delulu ship! 

There was a video of her arriving yesterday on Mun+Won, it was still bright outside...  fans also said someone took pictures of LW/SW, but they did not upload per LW's request... 

She seems to have a calming effect on people... well,  a lot of people at least... 

• Like 7

I read some of the comments on Liu Wen's IG. I think it is mostly caused by one fan who claims to be a fan of SJ yet somehow writes really rude insults on her IG. And then it seems like Liu Wen's fans or people who visit her IG are telling other people to report that fan for harassment or something like that instead of commenting back. 

It seems like Liu Wen and Siwon may have chosen to go on the path of being in a "undercover" relationship but open secret among those who are really close to them or perhaps in the industry. That way, if they "are" in a relationship, they would be away from the spotlight/limelight from the media..

---
in the meantime, someone uploaded this clip on youtube (not sure if it has been shared):

• Like 11

Guest Connie633

Liu Wen is talking about roosevelt island  in her new Wenli episode. She shot the Massimo Dutti campaign by Queens Borough bridge --I guess she saw the Tramway to Roosevelt Island there and discovered the location. 

The clip of Liu Wen arriving in Seoul from Mun+won weibo is a bit blurry, but I think the tall guy walking in front of Liu is Siwon. 

Edited by Connie633

@Connie633 Thanks for the correction - I've fixed the name of the island!

Not sure that it is Siwon, but the fact that she is in Seoul right now, after his unexpected (and unusually worded) statement yesterday is certainly promising news. Waiting for the next installment of the WonWen saga, though it would have been far far better off without the high drama from the "fans".

• Like 8

OMG, I was gone awhile and am utterly gobsmacked by this huge news I've come back to.

Ladies, there's no way she's there just for work - we're smack in the middle of the fashion season, and she's supposed to be on call for Milan. Looks like those of us who kept the faith were right to do so all along...I just wonder if Liu Wen flew to Seoul on an emergency knowing that the relationship was in trouble or something.

Now it's looking almost definite that Siwon was jesting with that remark and who that poem was meant for. :wub:

• Like 9