|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest meocon777

I thought LW gonna be in Milan now! Fashion week more important for her right? 

Ok, ladies sit back relax and let the game begin.....

Right??? I know!!!  I am telling myself she is there for a photoshoot. 

I thought LW gonna be in Milan now! Fashion week more important for her right? 

Ok, ladies sit back relax and let the game begin.....

Right??? I know!!!  I am telling myself she is there for a photoshoot.  Didn't Siwon say "right now!" but how can you explain this... 

Do you think he's know she gonna be there or they gonna tell the reporter the status they are right now! Btw my girl LW is brave... and I loving it!!!

When we were still discussing about SW last night I read somewhere on tieba that someone saw LW & SW in Seoul but I didn't believe it but now LW says she's back in Seoul herself 

So they met last night and he still said he was single to the fans? now she is b

mun+won wrote in weibo "love isn't complicated, but the people are"...

perhaps they know the real relationship within sw and lw...

Liu Wen is in Seoul! She just updated her IG, for a photoshoot? 

finally she's back

Will be dramatic... they met last night, and he went on to say he was single to all the fans... hmmm, I am struggling to come up scenarios... 

Amazing... I thought she would be in Milan or Paris next? When is the next Fashion week starting?

Things are certainly getting very interesting... and she managed to show up in Seoul without anyone noticing until her sudden announcement? Let's see how things unfold next...

• Like 5

So the RIGHT NOW. What was that even suppposed to mean by Siwon. And how long has she been in Seoul? A day? I can't contain my excitement right now. I feel like this was all planned out too perfectly.

Milan FW - 9/23-9/29, Paris after that... I thought she was specially requested at Milan... what do we know... 

Wen Feng - her other official site - says she is there to work... 

So they met and decided not to date??? after SW's poem the night before - sorry if I am being pessimistic right now?  other possibilities - I am more than a willing believer :-)

Looks like Mun+Won might have prior knowledge about the trip - she just posted a short video of LW walking out of the airport.. looks like it was during the day. 

Edited by Kculturefun

Guest meocon777

@Kculturefun I know you still little upset about what SW say last night but don't be you are happy shipper and I know that. Right now, we just wait and see how LW gonna handle all the backlash from his fans ( but MFW is important because she is special invite guest to walk on many show) . 

Can any verify is that really Seoul street look like!

When we were still discussing about SW last night I read somewhere on tieba that someone saw LW & SW in Seoul but I didn't believe it but now LW says she's back in Seoul herself 

What is teiba? Is that an app? Hahaha so they were spotted?

I forgot but earlier during the summer, someone mentioned that La Perla is opening another store in Korea. All I remember was that it was sometime during end of September. Could she be in Seoul for a work commitment or to meet Siwon?

I think the latter since someone on tieba (dont know what that is) said they spotted liu wen and si won together?

@liddi last night someone in Shiliu tieba said LW was seen in Seoul. 

Last night as in Seoul time? Did they see them together before or after his live broadcast? Either way, I love how Liu Wen is handling all the ugliness right now... with her usual composure and dignity. Let's see what else unfolds.

• Like 2

Guest meocon777

I forgot but earlier during the summer, someone mentioned that La Perla is opening another store in Korea. All I remember was that it was sometime during end of September. Could she be in Seoul for a work commitment or to meet Siwon?

no the la perla store already happen that time LW in Ny, now I just don't know what to say about this 2.