|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest Pepsi2015

Fanbingbing was also from the same princess tv series =P

@euphoria83 thanks for the clips.. the only one I know besides Liu wen is,, Zhao Wei, she is timeless.... I feel like she haven't age a bit since 1999 LOL...

Guest euphoria83

The VC clip started with Li Bing Bing followed by Fan Bing Bing, Carina Lau, Zhao Wei, Du Juan, Zhang Zi Yi, Tang Wei, Zhou Xun, Chris Lee Yu Chun and Liu Wen. 

I must say they are truly a line of remarkable women.

Quote from Angelica Cheung, the editorial director for Vogue China, "The cover subjects represent the qualities that our publication promotes. They are beautiful, stylish, but at the same time are also people of achievement". 

Warning: Long post.

I wonder why Siwon needs to be in HK by the 3rd and I wonder if he was invited to celebrate EEG's 15th anniversary.. Interesting. I wonder if that means he will take another direct flight to Taiwan as there is a promotion in Taiwan on 4th as well. And because he won't be returning to Korea for awhile, it means that his luggage will likely be the same.

I think Siwon's Mandarin must be really good because I found an interview where Siwon was interviewed by Sina and he mainly spoke in Chinese/English. I think this was asked during his promotion in Hong Kong. Video here and here's another video of Jacky Cheung and Siwon in a Star talk video hosted by TVB.

Just to clear up something: although I said it is wise for them not to meet up, I didn't say, "don't meet at all until after the enlistment". I'm pretty sure that although they don't meet in person, I do believe that they communicate through wechat, skype, whatsapp, etc or maybe even personal phone calls through these apps. When I wrote that comment regarding how I think it is wise for them not to meet because what they are going through right now would be similar to that when Siwon does enlist, I was thinking back to how Liu Wen broke down when the show was ending and how Siwon juggled to stay strong but you can tell that Siwon also had trouble. That was what prompted me in thinking that it is wise to not meet because it's a test run of what to expect during the actual thing. And yes I do realize that saying goodbye is hard for anyone who's enlisting..

On an unrelated note, when Siwon introduced Liu Wen to the people who worked with him on Heilos, I think he only introduced her to the ones that were at that event and that there were a lot of actors who were missing such as Janice Man and Jacky Cheung. Here's a video that talks about Helio's cast appearance at Beijing International Film Festival.  And out of the Helios main male actors, I think the one who have a greater chance in becoming a director is Nick Cheung as he has already directed two movies (the other one is waiting for the release/premiere date). And for those who are interested in reading more about To The Fore, there's a link here that talks about To the Fore's press conference back in December.

• Like 2

Warning: Long post.

I wonder why Siwon needs to be in HK by the 3rd and I wonder if he was invited to celebrate EEG's 15th anniversary.. Interesting. I wonder if that means he will take another direct flight to Taiwan as there is a promotion in Taiwan on 4th as well. And because he won't be returning to Korea for awhile, it means that his luggage will likely be the same.

I think Siwon's Mandarin must be really good because I found an interview where Siwon was interviewed by Sina and he mainly spoke in Chinese/English. I think this was asked during his promotion in Hong Kong. Video here and here's another video of Jacky Cheung and Siwon in a Star talk video hosted by TVB.

Just to clear up something: although I said it is wise for them not to meet up, I didn't say, "don't meet at all until after the enlistment". I'm pretty sure that although they don't meet in person, I do believe that they communicate through wechat, skype, whatsapp, etc or maybe even personal phone calls through these apps. When I wrote that comment regarding how I think it is wise for them not to meet because what they are going through right now would be similar to that when Siwon does enlist, I was thinking back to how Liu Wen broke down when the show was ending and how Siwon juggled to stay strong but you can tell that Siwon also had trouble. That was what prompted me in thinking that it is wise to not meet because it's a test run of what to expect during the actual thing. And yes I do realize that saying goodbye is hard for anyone who's enlisting..

On an unrelated note, when Siwon introduced Liu Wen to the people who worked with him on Heilos, I think he only introduced her to the ones that were at that event and that there were a lot of actors who were missing such as Janice Man and Jacky Cheung. Here's a video that talks about Helio's cast appearance at Beijing International Film Festival.  And out of the Helios main male actors, I think the one who have a greater chance in becoming a director is Nick Cheung as he has already directed two movies (the other one is waiting for the release/premiere date). And for those who are interested in reading more about To The Fore, there's a link here that talks about To the Fore's press conference back in December.

Thank you so much for sharing the links with us, @twistbow! Wow, it's incredibly impressive how quickly Siwon can pick up a new language. Cantonese is quite hard to learn - more difficult than Mandarin-Chinese. Although he only knows a few phrases but his pronunciation is good. He even knows how to say "thank you for your hard work" in Canto!  Truly amazed and inspired. I've been trying to learn mandarin. @Liddi, please let us know when you open a class, I'll be the first to sign up! ;) 

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 3

Thank you so much for sharing the links with us, @twistbow! Wow, it's incredibly impressive how quickly Siwon can pick up a new language. Cantonese is quite hard to learn - more difficult than Mandarin-Chinese. Although he only knows a few phrases but his pronunciation is good. He even knows how to say "thank you for your hard work" in Canto!  Truly amazed and inspired. I've been trying to learn mandarin. @Liddi, please let us know when you open a class, I'll be the first to sign up! ;) 

Yeah, as a Native Cantonese speaker, I am surprised at how quickly Siwon can pick up a new language! And I totally agree with everything you said, @teamwonwen.

• Like 1

Siwon will be in Hong Kong on August 3, 2015 according to Keenie posted.  So he has to leave LA by Sunday to be able to make it in Hong Kong by the 3rd.    Let see if Liu Wen still in China or she will leave Asia to go back to New York by that time.

Woooohooo! That's really good news. Sounds like Liu Wen should be spotted in Hong Kong as well. Hope she'll be in Asia at least until mid August.  Praying so hard* :D:w00t: Delulu mind on full throttle.

@juzagurl Never bother reading anything from mediamass. They churn out ridiculous, baseless rubbish and are lazy enough to reuse their "articles" almost verbatim by just replacing the names with the next set of celebrities they harp on.

• Like 1

@juzagurl Never bother reading anything from mediamass. They churn out ridiculous, baseless rubbish and are lazy enough to reuse their "articles" almost verbatim by just replacing the names with the next set of celebrities they harp on.

who owns this kind of site? Cant they be sued over false report like this? Just awful :phew:  digital news have become more and more absurd over the past years... :/

I think Siwon's Mandarin must be really good because I found an interview where Siwon was interviewed by Sina and he mainly spoke in Chinese/English. I think this was asked during his promotion in Hong Kong. Video here and here's another video of Jacky Cheung and Siwon in a Star talk video hosted by TVB..

He does have a flair for languages. From the looks of it, he also understands Cantonese more than he is able to converse. Perhaps he gets to practise with Keenie.

Thank you for sharing the links, @twistbow. When I first heard the duet by Jacky Cheung and Siwon, it was such a pleasant surprise. Jacky's my favourite Chinese singer. It's no mean feat to have a duet with one who is known as to be amongst the "Four Heavenly Kings" of Hong Kong. Lovely to see the comfortable and familiar banter between the two of them. Haha ... Jacky saying he discovered that Siwon could sing as he had initially thought him a pretty face due to him being part of idol group SJ is rather funny. I too had that misconception at the beginning about Siwon. He is turning out to be quite a bundle of surprises in his abilities and hard-working attitude towards increasing his repertoire and improving himself.

• Like 4

Thank you @twistbow and @silvergrey! Your posts prompted me to check out their duet. Here it is for anyone who wants to check it out:

Seems like Siwon is quickly advancing in the Chinese entertainment world - let alone, capturing China's #1 Super Model's heart! Reminds me of the episode where Siwon introduces Liu Wen to everyone at the Helio's function. Nick Cheung saw Liu Wen and said to Siwon, "You steal our beautiful woman!" :lol:

• Like 4

He does have a flair for languages. From the looks of it, he also understands Cantonese more than he is able to converse. Perhaps he gets to practise with Keenie.

Thank you for sharing the links, @twistbow. When I first heard the duet by Jacky Cheung and Siwon, it was such a pleasant surprise. Jacky's my favourite Chinese singer. It's no mean feat to have a duet with one who is known as the "Four Heavenly Kings" in Hong Kong. Lovely to see the comfortable and familiar banter between the two of them. Haha ... Jacky saying he discovered that Siwon could sing as he had initially thought him a pretty face due to him being part of idol group SJ is rather funny. I too had that misconception at the beginning about Siwon. He is turning out to be quite a bundle of surprises in his abilities and hard-working attitude towards increasing his repertoire and improving 

Yeah, Jacky Cheung is also one of my favourite singers too. Actually, I think Jacky Cheung is quite lucky/fortunate since before this movie, he also starred in another movie with Ji Jin Hee and like Siwon, Ji Jin Hee also sang a duet with Jacky Cheung, if I remember correctly. And aside from Andy Lau, he's also the only one without any bad rumours :P

And yeah the part when Jacky said that he discovered that Siwon could sing made me smile :D
And thanks for sharing the duet link, @teamwonwen.

• Like 3

Here's why September Issue of any Magazine is very significant

Liu Wen oppeared on the September issue cover page of VC since 2010 til now except last year since she's in Sept Issue for Elle Magazine..according to sources :) . Liu Wen is a gem indeed. :wub:

• Like 4

Guest Connie633

Do you guys think Choi Jiwon watched the show as well? I know she's met Liu wen in person, but I wonder if she's seen the actual show. She liked Liu Wen's intagram update just now.

Do you guys think Choi Jiwon watched the show as well? I know she's met Liu wen in person, but I wonder if she's seen the actual show. She liked Liu Wen's intagram update just now.

I think Jiwon did watch the show. Usually when a K-pop star is in Korean WGM, usually family members would watch the show. But I think it also depends on how busy she is with her own schedule.

• Like 1