|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest queeniet

LOLOL siwon being sm entertainment ceo is just a joke because  fans was joking that he and suho (richest in exo and also known as mini siwon ) should come together and buy the whole sm and then become CEO and fix everything LOLOL

Edited by queeniet

Super Junior is seriously so funny. They talk about a "fight" Siwon and Ryeowook had over Siwon giving too many high-fives when they see each other, lol! Siwon then talks about how he knows Ryeowook's personality is not his type, loll 

• Like 3

Liu Wen's agency's latest update on IG:

11380112_836762703098309_513541679_n.jpg

thesocietynyc #TSMCloseup #InsideTSM
There's a Chinese saying that compares beautiful ladies to blooming flowers, we're pretty sure they are referring to @liuwenlw
clarengai

Ever since the show ended, she's been looking more radiant than I've seen her in a long time - she's either glad it's over or she's happy at the start of something new...

• Like 8

Guest catcool007_stv

Liu Wen's agency's latest update on IG:

thesocietynyc #TSMCloseup #InsideTSM
There's a Chinese saying that compares beautiful ladies to blooming flowers, we're pretty sure they are referring to @liuwenlw
clarengai

Ever since the show ended, she's been looking more radiant than I've seen her in a long time - she's either glad it's over or she's happy at the start of something new...
I believe she is happy that love is going on~~~~

The first thing that popped into my mind when I read that IG post by LW's modeling agency was the scene in Mulan when Emperor  said "The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all"

Sorry but that was the first thing that popped into my mind when I read that IG post and that quote from Mulan also matches well with LW :D  I also agree with @catcool007_stv that she's happy that love is going on. 

• Like 4

Loving Siwon's SNS update today. He's obviously doing well, as is she from recent updates:)

Haha ... actually posted something worthwhile when all I was intending was to share the link:lol::lol:  Hmmm .... silhouette of a girl. And Jesus watching her back.
Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 5

Guest queeniet

http://ourbridgeisforever.tumblr.com/post/118779231808/i-know-you-like-siwon-a-lot-and-i-was-a-fan-but

this is a really interesting insight from a fan of Siwon during the earlier episodes when fans were complaining on how he was too pushy toward wen. very long and deep o.o. but i feel very relieved reading this because it just showed how much they have progressed since the beginning, and their relationship might even better off-screen than on-screen. xD

ANIWAISSSSSSSSSSSS~

tumblr_mh3c61Jktp1qa8g36o1_r1_250.gif tumblr_mh3c61Jktp1qa8g36o2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mh3c61Jktp1qa8g36o3_r2_250.gif tumblr_mh3c61Jktp1qa8g36o4_r1_250.gif

LMFAOOO OMG THIS OBSESSION WITH MAGNET IS REALLL LOLOL WHY DIDNT HE AND WEN TALK TO EACH OTHER ABOUT THIS.

SOURNCE: siwonhandro tumblr

Edited by queeniet

Guest bibidep

@bibidep  I saw a clip of Siwon carrying Donghae and Eunhyuk (? think it was him) on each arm at this concert too. Would you have the gif for that? They are the three going to serve military service together right?

Yes, those three will be going soon.  I think Eunhyuk will go on August 25 or 26, 2015 and no exact date for Dong Hae and Siwon yet.  They may not be serve in the same division.

I just wonder what happen with this scene that make Siwon hair look like that hahah, they cut a lot of the funny and good one.  Why they recorded a lot but only show a little and keep it for what??  

005Up3gJjw1euf73xsa7oj30es0bzdh5.jpg

Edited by bibidep

this is a really interesting insight from a fan of Siwon during the earlier episodes when fans were complaining on how he was too pushy toward wen. very long and deep o.o. but i feel very relieved reading this because it just showed how much they have progressed since the beginning, and their relationship might even better off-screen than on-screLMFAOOO OMG THIS OBSESSION WITH MAGNET IS REALLL LOLOL WHY DIDNT HE AND WEN TALK TO EACH OTHER ABOUT THIS.

SOURNCE: siwonhandro tumblr

not just the fridge  magnet, they have the exact same habit while traveling. No matter how much they travel, wherever they reach hotel the first thing they will do is unpack all their things from the luggage  and put everthing in order by colors on the wardrobe cabinet.. include all toiletries stuff and everything.. they both share the same obsession towards tidiness .. if you read IG  (@II1412)   you will be amaze at how similar  both personality are.. 

• Like 6

Guest bibidep

not just the fridge  magnet, they have the exact same habit while traveling. No matter how much they travel, wherever they reach hotel the first thing they will do is unpack all their things from the luggage  and put everthing in order by colors on the wardrobe cabinet.. include all toiletries stuff and everything.. they both share the same obsession towards tidiness .. if you read IG  (@II1412)   you will be amaze at how similar  both personality are.. 

They had a lot in common and if they are love each other dearly and end up together like husband and wife for real, they will have a very happy family, not a lot of family husband and wife match each other so well like that.   The thing I like to see the most is their babies, oh my tall, pretty, smart and good heart mix from dad and mom gossshhh, how proud they will be when they look at their children.  I hope they look into all the good things that both have and both of them think the same thing a lot too.  Like in the last episode, They said the same time twice with exactly the same words came out of their mouths, that is even more amazing.

Edited by bibidep

11749847_1509516506005610_913278410_n.jp

Y'all probably knew this since the beginning (or not) but I just found out that Jerry Yan was the original cast. I mean I remember him from the golden days of F4 and maybe he's a charming handsome elegant and good guy too, or even better than Siwon as the shipper up there said (too good.) I have no idea here though so no comment about Jerry Yan or comparing him with Siwon-ssi :ph34r:

But as soon as I know about it I have the urge to say thanks to him. I mean I have no intention to hurt Jerry-Liuwen's shippers (good luck to your ship cause I know it's hard)... but I'm so grateful that he rejected the cast so Siwon could have the chance to participate and can I call it fate? :unsure:

• Like 2

I personally think that the order of enlistment is: Eunhyuk, Donghae and then Siwon (and somewhere in between, Changmin as well).
I read that Donghae and Eunhyuk are the same age, entered SM in the same year (2000), trained together and debuted together and that they were part of each other's life for the past 15 years. So, they may try to enlist around the same time and come back. I did hear that the earliest date for Eunhyuk to enlist was August 15.

And I think because Siwon's movie is about to come out soon, HK Media such as Apple Daily, NowNews, On.CC has been reporting news on Liu Wen and Siwon (some of these news are outdated though and just a brief summary of what has happened on WFIL). I think by the time Siwon gets to HK and if there is a press conference, we should see more news coverage regarding Siwon from Chinese reporters.

• Like 2

@augustwentie  I heard about Jerry Yan being the original choice after starting the show, and I know who he is since I watched Meteor Garden, but after seeing Siwon with Liu Wen, it's really hard to picture her with anyone else lol 

Jerry is a handsome fella, but I prefer Siwon in looks, acting, finances, style and just about everything. This is just my personal preference, so don't knock me lol We're all free to ship whomever we want, but I think those JerryWen shippers are on a ghost ship lol

• Like 2