|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest mywebfoot

LOL @liddi reading that without context makes it sound like just some incoherent  love fest with extra cuddles thrown in. :D

Edited by mywebfoot

LOL @liddi reading that without context makes it sound like just some love fest with extra cuddles thrown in. :D

Now I certainly would love to watch that particular version... is there another BTS lying around somewhere with all the fruit salad moments? :D 

• Like 4

Guest bibidep

Hello the person sacrifice the most for this WonWen thread @liddi, can you help us to translate this one too please, thank you. 

This is what Siwon said in the interview for his new Movie release next month, the paragraph below is the one related to his personal view in love life.

近期随着综艺节目《我们相爱吧》的热播,崔始源的好男友形象深入人心。谈及爱情观,崔始源说:“适时的恋爱、浪漫的求婚、对自己负责、表里如一都很重要。当然外表也要看,但更重要的是这个人的内心。结婚对象呢,要理解我工作的不安定性,贤内助最好了。”

The link below is where I got it from.

http://ent.sina.cn/article.d.html?from=qudao&wm=3049_b111&docId=fxfhxmr6531096

Edited by bibidep

Hello the person sacrifice the most for this WonWen thread @liddi, can you help us to translate this one too please, thank you. 

This is what Siwon said in the interview for his new Movie release next month, the paragraph below is the one related to his personal view in love life.

近期随着综艺节目《我们相爱吧》的热播,崔始源的好男友形象深入人心。谈及爱情观,崔始源说:“适时的恋爱、浪漫的求婚、对自己负责、表里如一都很重要。当然外表也要看,但更重要的是这个人的内心。结婚对象呢,要理解我工作的不安定性,贤内助最好了。”

With the recent hit reality show "Let Us Fall In Love", Choi Siwon's good boyfriend image is extremely popular among viewers. When talking about his views on love, Choi Siwon said, "Falling in love at the right time, having a romantic marriage proposal, taking responsibility for oneself, being the same in thoughts and deeds... these are all very important. While I do look at the outward appearance, but what is even more important is her heart. My marriage partner needs to understand that the nature of my work is not stable [settled at one place?], so it is best to have a good wife [literally virtuous, capable].

• Like 7

Guest mywebfoot

LOL @liddi reading that without context makes it sound like just some love fest with extra cuddles thrown in. :D

Now I certainly would love to watch that particular version... is there another BTS lying around somewhere with all the fruit salad moments? :D 

Of course there is. Fruit salad, regular salad, hot chilli version, maybe even salad with rice (gasp). Just sayin'.

I'm just waiting for Keenie to threaten Siwon back with the footage. SiWon keeps holding him hostage with the skydiving photos!

Edited by mywebfoot

Guest queeniet

rewatching Pre-Wgm clip for god know how many times, omg she is like the cutest thing everr...so precious like a little girl ~

expectation: chic and reserved / reality: heart of a 16 years old girl haha

Can anyone confirm where siwon is today?

actually where. triplets (jw-lw-sw) are :D so boring without their updates :P

true.. no update from all of them... :phew:  we cannot bash anything

because if he's not in korea now... some people say he might be in NYC. We all know he arrived at Seoul Airport yesterday but rumors say he got into a connecting flight for NYC... I don't know .. can be true? any news from weibo? I hope it's true. 

Edited by iamenn
  • Like 2

Guest bibidep

Thank you @liddi for the translation.   Siwon and his band mates all came back from Osaka yesterday, I don't think he had the connection to NYC.  He may go to LA earlier one or two day days before the concert to meet up with his Co-producer staff there, that is my guess.

CK9BL0kUMAAH-NM.jpg

Fans had a pictures with Liu Wen in New York today.   Liu wen look so pale and skinny in this picture, may be still missing someone dearly.  Her eyes look like crying a lot or not sleep enough.

9ec36093jw1eui9w44qpgj20dc0hsq5l.jpg

9ec36093jw1eui9wdq2xdj20dc0hsgol.jpg

Edited by bibidep

@iamenn, I wouldn't believe Wikipedia, it's such a faulty source since it can be edited by anyone and everyone. Lee Soo Man and Kim surname dude lol are the CEOs of SM

On another note, did anyone else notice that she posted the video clip of her skydiving and said it "changed her life" :D I was happy to see that and her new photo for the gap campaign. She's still slaying! 

• Like 4

With the recent hit reality show "Let Us Fall In Love", Choi Siwon's good boyfriend image is extremely popular among viewers. When talking about his views on love, Choi Siwon said, "Falling in love at the right time, having a romantic marriage proposal, taking responsibility for oneself, being the same in thoughts and deeds... these are all very important. While I do look at the outward appearance, but what is even more important is her heart. My marriage partner needs to understand that the nature of my work is not stable [settled at one place?], so it is best to have a good wife [literally virtuous, capable].

Thanks, Liddi for the translation! Ah, so basically.. Siwon described Liu Wen. :D:rolleyes:

• Like 2