|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest xiaohuajuan

Kim HeeChul  made a big mistake at 1:00.Siwon   tried  hard to hold back  laughter.....The boys are so cute !I laughed till tears came:D

Guest foxydavis86

just wanna say i'm so glad i found this thread where we can all discuss n keep up with Won Wen...thank you very berry much for all those updates and translation!!!!!

Actually I don't think he said "How can you live without me", but "How can you leave without me", seeing she was sailing off into the sunset by herself :P The bane of C-subs, which we already know have mis-translated their actual words before (e.g. Ep9 where he actually said "Then I definitely will [marry you]", instead of "Then let us get engaged."). 

• Like 5

Actually I don't think he said "How can you live without me", but "How can you leave without me", seeing she was sailing off into the sunset by herself :P The bane of C-subs, which we already know have mis-translated their actual words before (e.g. Ep9 where he actually said "Then I definitely will [marry you]", instead of "Then let us get engaged."). 

I re-watched that part and to me it sounds like he says "How can you live without me?" rather than "How can you leave without me?", but I guess it's impossible to be a 100% sure and either one could work in that situation. Anyway, the subtitles agree with me so I'm sticking with what I heard. :P

Even without that line, it was painfully obvious that she had become stuck on him by the show's end. I actually find it a bit disturbing to re-watch her weeping; it gets so intense that I almost want to yell out, "Quit your blubbering and stop embarrassing yourself over what's just a TV show, woman!". Thankfully, Siwon is as equally into her as she is with him or she'd come off a lovesick fool.

• Like 2

his eyes looks tired..facetime all night long...and wake up so early to have an exam..then in the afternoon heading off to osaka 

Did siwon used to have an iphone before the show?

It didnt actually occur to me but I saw on siwonliuwen's ig some fans saying the instagram update from siwon was him doing an L and leeteuk doing a W? Don't know whether that was a beautiful coincidence or something on purpose. hahaa

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv  She's probably reliant on him to the extent that he's filled up that empty spot inside of her. I think, without fully realising it, although she may now think that she is dependent on him, this love has in fact been making her stronger each day. For one, she's faced and challenged a number of her fears (swimming, skydiving, allowing herself to trust completely in a man ...) in this short time alone that they have been together. Once the first flushes of love has settled down, I'm guessing that she'll develop into a more well-balanced and emotionally confident person who is capable of taking on even more of the world. Love can do many things, and one of them is to build us up in ways never quite imagined. I really do wonder, and am looking forward to see, how much they will achieve individually, and together.

EDIT: One thing that she has a knack of doing is self-talking herself out of things ... I can't shoot (a basketball), I can't balance (on a bike) ... His steady insistence that she can do it, and current physical presence at her side, is acting as a springboard for her to get out of that mindset. Once she's become more used to saying "I can", she'll realise that she always has been able to do the things she'd convinced herself she isn't able to. He is exactly what she needed as a catalyst to move beyond the boundaries she had erected for herself.

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 8

It didnt actually occur to me but I saw on siwonliuwen's ig some fans saying the instagram update from siwon was him doing an L and leeteuk doing a W? Don't know whether that was a beautiful coincidence or something on purpose. hahaa

That would be awesome if it were true.

Another interpretation I can think of is that Lee Teuk is doing the double V sign for Sora, and Siwon is giving his thumbs up :) 

• Like 3

@teamwonwen and @liddi ... thank you to both of you for replying to my post.  I fully understand that the use of that word is purely to put emphasis on something/someone, only I am really not so comfortable with that word.  I personally think each time that word is uttered it's like honoring that being...hehehe...well anyway this is just my personal opinion and I do hope that I do not offend anyone with it :)

• Like 3

Guest bibidep

Did siwon used to have an iphone before the show?

No, he did not have the iPhone before, however he did has the Wephone I just don't know what phone is that but the phone only used in weibo, Samsung android he used in all his SNS.  The first ever he used iPhone 6 to posted in Weibo was on May 19, 2015, he may already had the phone before that I don't know.   Remember now he became the Co-producer, their sub unit is in LA, USA so he may need to FaceTime with them too, not just Liu Wen in the USA.

Edited by bibidep

EDIT: And her protection and safety would be pretty high on his list of priorities so I do believe he will be making his moves guided by that too.

@silvergrey: I completely agree with this! I think Siwon has given careful thought and weighed out the pros and cons of announcing/declaring the relationship in Korea.  And because Siwon isn't always with her and that this relationship is long-distance, Siwon would worry about her protection and safety, along with the safety and privacy of their family's members. I mean, there are some media out there who are tackless and would bug family members for news. And like I said before , I think that staying under the media's radar is the best way to go especially since Siwon's enlistment date is coming up real soon and can't always be "there" to stop the media if they do decide to track/follow their every move.

• Like 3

Guest Pepsi2015

^That's probably what he meant in the magazine interview about the girl having to give up a lot. When Liuwen chooses to follow her heart and be together with Siwon, it means she accepts and supports his decisions and career, and the fact that:

- Siwon won't be able to spend much time with her in person because of his schedule and army life (short term)

- Siwon won't be able to declare his love for her openly on social media, and she probably won't be able to either. Even if they officially announce their relationship, it seems like in Korea things are still kept private because some fans don't want to hear about it. Taking LeeSeungi and Yoona for example, hardly hear about them two but it seems like they're still going strong (sorry about using them as an example again lol, I don't know too many other korean celebs)

- Siwon will have to work with female fans, female celebs, female models etc and be friendly with them because of his work, which is fine as long as he is responsible and professional

So yeah, Siwon seems to understand that these factors may cause a girl to feel insecure about their relationship, and he has learnt through the dating show that 1) making his woman feel loved, happy and secure is his no.1 priority and so 2) he wants to do extra things to make her feel extra loved and secure (e.g. maybe by sending her those flowers yesterday? hehehe not sure if it was from him but we can dream =P)

Edited by Pepsi2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp9_6ZUrcsI 

Siwon is the same as he was back in 2009 lol

I love that clip because henim does such a good job of imitating siwon lol. And Heechul my dear you shouldn't talk when you are the one who kissed siwon full on the lips with thousands of people present. Of course that was just for fanservice right? ;) 

• Like 1

Oooppps sorry i quoted the wrong post...:-) peace!

from siwonliuwen ig...

another one from yyalee_2015 ig...

Wow this simple gestures that fans do because of the influence of 16couple is very touching... I hope somehow this gives Siwon and Liu Wen another reason to continue being together.. They light up the world esp the world of the fans :):wub:

How I love this man being so honest and consistent about his faith.. Siwon and Liu Wen are really meant to be. Angels.. :wub:

• Like 3

you can try watching liu wen fashion shows or siwon dramas hehe

Which Siwon dramas would you recommend @stanncie? I know he was in a Cdrama with Wang Luodan 转身说爱你 Fall In Love With You Again, but I am less inclined to watch because his voice is dubbed over. I have already seen his funny cameo in Mask, watched Dragon Blade (he is so utterly different there, and dead so soon :P), and planning to catch Helios. Does he have a substantial role in King of Dramas? Am thinking of just catching the scenes he's in :D