|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

I think this is the translation for Mun+Won text that I posted in the above for @liddi.  let see if they are much different from her.

Siwon said:"I need to do something more intimate to make her feel my love in order to compensate her for the loss of my love. Let the other person feel safe enough to live with you " ❤️

That was not what mun+won said. This is what the text said:

"All the feelings that were revealed in the program are my honest expressions.". "As for the romantic surprises filled with a sense of ceremony that I gave to Liu Wen, this is my way of thinking: I want to make up to her all that she lost in loving me. As such, I need to be even more caring to let her feel my love, so that she would feel secure enough to continue on with me down the road."

so siwon really say that on interview? Official statement?  Wow!! How come there is no buzz in korea abt this interview?!?! ... arent this statement are newsworthy??? 

• Like 1

Guest tipanichoi

I think this is the translation for Mun+Won text that I posted in the above for @liddi.  let see if they are much different from her.

Siwon said:"I need to do something more intimate to make her feel my love in order to compensate her for the loss of my love. Let the other person feel safe enough to live with you " ❤️

That was not what mun+won said. This is what the text said:

"All the feelings that were revealed in the program are my honest expressions.". "As for the romantic surprises filled with a sense of ceremony that I gave to Liu Wen, this is my way of thinking: I want to make up to her all that she lost in loving me. As such, I need to be even more caring to let her feel my love, so that she would feel secure enough to continue on with me down the road."

lOve Love loVe lovE!!....... :wub::wub::wub:

Guest bibidep

so siwon really say that on interview? Official statement?  Wow!! How come there is no buzz in korea abt this interview?!?! ... arent this statement are newsworthy??? 

The interview done last June but the magazine just came out last night in China.  It may take sometimes for everyone to see and read.

The interview done last June but the magazine just came out last night in China.  It may take sometimes for everyone to see and read.

If the magazine came out last night, it would also be awhile for the Korean media to read up about it and translate it but I don't think the Korean media such as Dispatch would report it since there's nothing to gain from doing this report. I mean, they would be a month late and they don't normally quote other interviews in their reports either.

• Like 2

Guest tipanichoi

Isn't this phrase/sentence are confession or confirmation that they are really dating in real life???? :wub::D

As such, I need to be even more caring to let her feel my love, so that she would feel secure enough to continue on with me down the road."

Oh my, big different, thank you very much @liddi.  Now you know why we keep bother you to translate.   Really appreciate for your hard work.  One more please, and this one regarding the picture Liu Wen posted 2 hours ago try to hug the guy with the wall in the middle.  I just don't know why Liu Wen post that picture because a lot of his fans not happy with the picture, may be Liu Wen had a little unhappy with all the pictures of Siwon hugged the girls for the last couple days.   The text below from Mun+Won too.

This one is talking about attacks that Liu Wen's manager is getting - being blamed harshly because Liu Wen was photographed by the media at the concert. mun+won then said it is time to set up a support team for her manager.

Edited by liddi
Original text deleted
  • Like 5

Guest bibidep

This one is talking about attacks that Liu Wen's manager is getting - being blamed harshly because Liu Wen was photographed by the media at the concert. mun+won then said it is time to set up a support team for her manager.

Thank you.  I saw she deleted all those in Weibo so I deleted and edit my post already.  Can you please deleted the text from your post so it will not show any message in our thread too.  Thanks again.

Guest tipanichoi

I really love them. jiwon is such a cutie.. #TeamJiWen. :P:D

Future sister-in-law like 2 pictures of Liu Wen.

mod edit: please do not quote images.

credit to Mun+Won

Guest bibidep

I really love them. jiwon is such a cutie.. #TeamJiWen. :P:D

The best thing ever is in-law family get along well with you.  If Liu Wen and Siwon get marry I can see their in-law very happy with each other and I can't imagine how happy Choi dad is when he has a grandchild to play with, oh I can feel the happiness from the family.

Guest windbags227

This magazine article is huge. It's totally confession. Here is what he said:

This is the first time I participating a reality show like this. It's pretty much what I expected. The feelings expressed in the program is my real emotional expression. About how to manage relationship, I learned a lot from the program. You ask me whether the romantic surprises are program arrangement or my plans, my answer is: my plans! 

Many people say Siwon is a good guy. Actually for these past many years, I have a lot of deficiencies. I could be rush, inpatient, or furious. But I learned how to face my life frankly. I don't dare to say I am mature now or understanding all the rules of social lives; But at least at this age, I can live my more relaxed. I guess this is the growing path of everyone, I am not an exception. 

We are participants of the program. But kept good relationships with the crew. When they design the steps, I gave out my ideas. I am one of we two. I know what she thought; what kind of surprises she likes. Like balloons out of the trunk, new dresses for her; actually theses are what a man should do when he is in love. 

Don't overlook those little details, they are crucial in love deciding whether or not you can win the lady's heart. Love is not just fancy restaurants, luxury ceremonies, it could just be a job visit, a sweet smile; all could be best memories in life. 

I want to bring surprises for my other one in life. For all the reasons, for choosing me, she had to give up a lot in her own life. For me, to make up what she lost in her life because of loving me, I must do more sincere things to make her feel my love. 

What I want to say is, this is not anything special of korean men; I am not the leading actor of a korean drama. Men of the whole world are the same. If you could really think for the other one from her perspective, you must be able to do a lot of sweet things to let her feel secure; and have the courage to live the life together down the road. Don't just throw the money or credit cards to her, it may look handsome, but that's not love.