|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@Nila.A.1409  Thanks for bringing Yao Li's "Throwback 16 Couple" video across. And thank you, Yao Li, for a well-edited and nostalgic video. That last scene from high school students to wedding outfits perfectly summarised the first part of their journey we had the good fortune to witness.

Warmed my heart to see how far ShiLiu couple has journeyed together since the beginning. From when Siwon had to double-check with on-location staff for confirmation on Liu Wen's actions and reactions, and Liu Wen's tentative, skittish behaviour in his presence ... to such assured confidence in reading each other's personality and responses, conversing often with their eyes, and having reached a point of complete trust in each other. :wub:

• Like 2

Guest bibidep

This is the Bazaar China interview for Siwon last June 10, 2015 when he in China for the EXR event.   @liddi can you roughly translate some part about his view for the Girlfriend/Wife.  Thank you.

0060wjSvjw1eudg3k38u9j30mn0icdjs.jpg

0060wjSvjw1eudg3zsbzgj30qo0k0djx.jpg

0060wjSvjw1eudg3z2biwj30jg0nz0vt.jpg

0060wjSvjw1eudg3yk5wij30k00q6n1u.jpg

0060wjSvjw1eudg40ck7qj30k00pxgqa.jpg

0060wjSvjw1eudg41di15j30qo0k0dj5.jpg

Omgosh, @iamenn - I laughed so hard when you commented that Siwon is the wall. GOOD ONE! hahahahahaha

haha i was about to do a photoshopped pic then i realized i'm not good at editing so I restrained my self haha

Edited by iamenn
  • Like 1

This is the Bazaar China interview for Siwon last June 10, 2015 when he in China for the EXR event.   @liddi can you roughly translate some part about his view for the Girlfriend/Wife.  Thank you.

@bibidep Do you have a clearer resolution of the pictures? I can barely make out the words. May I know where you found the pictures of the interview? Page 2 is already requested by @Nila.A.1409 and I am able to read it from her version - will post a translation when it's done. Perhaps if you can direct me to a clearer version of the rest of the pages, that would be of great help :) 

Edited by liddi
  • Like 3

@teamwonwen.... Sorry about this post, I know this is out of topic here but since you posted this and it has somewhat been in mind since the song they are promoting now came out can you enligthen me as what the song " DE..." is all about?  I am a 40 yr. old married woman with 2 sons and it bothers me to hear the SJ boys chanting that word on the song specially for our Siwon who is known to be christian :(

Hi @shawie829  I honestly wouldn't look too into the word, "Devil". They do not mean to use that word literally. From my understanding, it's more of a figurative word they chose to use as the music video is quite intense (in terms of their dance moves, setting, ambiance, mood, rock ballad/music instruments used, etc.) and they might have used that word to describe them as men who is madly in love - hence, using "devil" to intensify how dramatic their mood is for the album, possibly. I would see it as how the movie with Anne Hatahway and Meryl Streep was titled, "The Devil Wears Prada". That movie was not about devils, it was a movie about a very successful and confident woman who was an editor for a top fashion magazine and a recent college girl with big dreams wanted to land a job with the company, etc. 

For this album, it was more about a celebration of how far they've come as brothers (10 year anniversary!) and the album holds some of the best songs they've ever worked on. From the new music video, if we were to compare it with their older videos, it tremendously shows how much they have grown and matured. Possibly, using "Devil" is their witty and sly way of announcing to their lovers (aka, their fans, ELFs, etc.) that they better not forget them even though they may not appear in the media as much (due to members on military duty, etc.) because they will be back. etc. Hopefully this personal interpretation helped. Definitely do not read too into the words :) There's more light to what things may seem sometimes. Also, yes, Siwon is a devoted Christian but with lyrics, again, it's not entirely up to him to say "no" to something, especially when the songwriter wasn't him. Also, we believe Siwon didn't look too much into the word either and only saw it as a witty way to describe their future comeback, etc. because knowing how kind Super Junior is, they would never intentionally use language that would promote negative meanings. 

EDIT: Please refer to @liddi's correct interpretation: "Based on the translations, the word devil refers to lethal, a lethal charm that the girl in question holds over the guy. According to Lee Teuk, the song is talking about a guy who is falls into what the subs refer to as infernal love, which I presume means the guy is tortured by the control the girl has over him."

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 1

@shawie829 @teamwonwen Actually the boys explained it in the 21Jul MB Stardust interview which was just shared by you @teamwonwen. Based on the translations, the word devil refers to lethal, a lethal charm that the girl in question holds over the guy. According to Lee Teuk, the song is talking about a guy who is falls into what the subs refer to as infernal love, which I presume means the guy is tortured by the control the girl has over him.

• Like 3

@shawie829 @teamwonwen Actually the boys explained it in the 21Jul MB Stardust interview which was just shared by you @teamwonwen. Based on the translations, the word devil refers to lethal, a lethal charm that the girl in question holds over the guy. According to Lee Teuk, the song is talking about a guy who is falls into what the subs refer to as infernal love, which I presume means the guy is tortured by the control the girl has over him.

Ah! Very devilicious indeed! Thanks, @Liddi!! No wonder the video was so sexy and different. It's a catchy and great song!

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 3

Guest bibidep

@bibidep Do you have a clearer resolution of the pictures? I can barely make out the words. May I know where you found the pictures of the interview? Page 2 is already requested by @Nila.A.1409 and I am able to read it from her version - will post a translation when it's done. Perhaps if you can direct me to a clearer version of the rest of the pages, that would be of great help :) 

Here is the link where I got it from, I don't think she have any better quality one. 

http://www.weibo.com/u/5097135676?from=feed&loc=at&nick=%E5%86%B2%E5%8A%A8%E7%9A%84%E7%A5%9E%E7%A7%98%E5%85%83%E6%B0%94%E5%B0%91%E5%A5%B3

This text is from Mun+Won and she had the same copy like in the link.

「时尚芭莎」2015.08下,采访:"那些节目中的情感流露都是我最真实的表达";"给刘雯的那些充满仪式感的浪漫惊喜,是我的想法";"我为了补偿她因为爱我而失去的那部分,就必须做出更多贴心的事让她感受到我的爱。让对方有足够的安全感和你一起生活下去"…

mod edit: please do not quote videos.

For those interested in watching SuJu on MB Stardust. Thank you so much for the subs, @sapphiresubs! 

What ring was Siwon wearing? haha And Before they went into Stardust, wasn't he without a ring? Haha

Here is the link where I got it from, I don't think she have any better quality one. 

http://www.weibo.com/u/5097135676?from=feed&loc=at&nick=%E5%86%B2%E5%8A%A8%E7%9A%84%E7%A5%9E%E7%A7%98%E5%85%83%E6%B0%94%E5%B0%91%E5%A5%B3

This text is from Mun+Won and she had the same copy like in the link.

「时尚芭莎」2015.08下,采访:"那些节目中的情感流露都是我最真实的表达";"给刘雯的那些充满仪式感的浪漫惊喜,是我的想法";"我为了补偿她因为爱我而失去的那部分,就必须做出更多贴心的事让她感受到我的爱。让对方有足够的安全感和你一起生活下去"…T汉克斯

Thanks @bibidep! I see clearer pictures in the original post. Will post once Ive translated them. 

Guest bibidep

I think this is the translation for Mun+Won text that I posted in the above for @liddi.  let see if they are much different from her.

Siwon said:"I need to do something more intimate to make her feel my love in order to compensate her for the loss of my love. Let the other person feel safe enough to live with you " ❤️

For those interested in watching SuJu on MB Stardust. Thank you so much for the subs, @sapphiresubs! 

What ring was Siwon wearing? haha And Before they went into Stardust, wasn't he without a ring? Haha

thanks for the link... i do think it is the piaget ring :wub:... i wonder when i can get a glimpse of our when wearing her ring  :w00t:

I think this is the translation for Mun+Won text that I posted in the above for @liddi.  let see if they are much different from her.

Siwon said:"I need to do something more intimate to make her feel my love in order to compensate her for the loss of my love. Let the other person feel safe enough to live with you " ❤️

That was not what mun+won said. This is what the text said:

"All the feelings that were revealed in the program are my honest expressions.". "As for the romantic surprises filled with a sense of ceremony that I gave to Liu Wen, this is my way of thinking: I want to make up to her all that she lost in loving me. As such, I need to be even more caring to let her feel my love, so that she would feel secure enough to continue on with me down the road."

• Like 7

"All the feelings that were revealed in the program are my honest expressions.". "As for the romantic surprises filled with a sense of ceremony that I gave to Liu Wen, this is my way of thinking: I want to make up to her all that she lost in loving me. As such, I need to be even more caring to let her feel my love, so that she would feel secure enough to continue on with me down the road."

:wub:

• Like 1

Guest bibidep

Oh my, big different, thank you very much @liddi.  Now you know why we keep bother you to translate.   Really appreciate for your hard work.   I just don't know why Liu Wen post that picture because a lot of his fans not happy with the picture, may be Liu Wen sent the message to someone that the hug can only look like this if you already had someone or she had a little unhappy with all the pictures of Siwon hugged the girls for the last couple days.  

Edited by bibidep