Anyone applying for A Cube & SM Global Auditions 2015??

Guest captain_obvious

Guest JulesT

Really?Are u asian?When I auditioned they didnt ask anyone to stay but she smiled at me when I finished singing while looked emotionless when others sang.

And you know,i'm not asian so i'm kinda hopeless.

Did you see any non asian person who passed?

I believe they did not callback yet, I was told on spot that I passed and that they are willing to call me back but they didn't yet (For Canada), not sure for beijing

I am not fully asian but a non-asian person would definitly see me as an asian person. Also it's hard to say since you auditioned in China, but in Canada, they would ask someone to stay, do some more and then do another, longer audition on the same day. And at this audition, they told me that I passed but I dont know if its the same in china sorry

Buy sadly, there aren't non-asians in sm, and even non-korean have smaller chances oh and as far as I know, no non-asian people passed...

thanks for answering.Well,i am from Kazakhstan.I know its not like china or japan but it is still in asia.I think I look suitable for kpop.I have dark brown hair and hazel eyes.I am tall,fit and white.i mean im not that blonde european girl.One of the staff in the waiting hall told me I was beautiful(Don't misunderstand.lol.I'mt saying this to ask even with this factors I cant get in?)

Even when I know that I sang well and the judge smiled at me,why should I be this hopeless only because im not korean?

Well it's goodthat you believe in yourself like that but it's sad how sm has really high expectations for the face. Im not saying you cant get in, im just saying you have smaller chances than an actual korean. For example, no one from Mongolia or Taiwan (I think) ever got into sm and Im pretty sure someone has huge talent, but still, they weren't picked. 

i dont really know how it works in china or kazaksthan but i know that in canada they ask you to dance and all that thing after singing and dont be hopeles, just dont expect too much because you can only disappoint yourself, not saying that cause you cant get picked, im saying that cause most people including me expect too much but in the end, im still disapointe

Guest Liyun77

I believe they did not callback yet, I was told on spot that I passed and that they are willing to call me back but they didn't yet (For Canada), not sure for beijing

Hey, Can you read private messages so we can discuss more on this? Thanks! 

Archived