TV Porter Couple: Lee Seo Jin & Choi Ji Woo ~ Thank you for all the happy moments in TMAD & GOF ~

rubie

News from Baidu forum.

PD Na is contemplating another series of "Grandpa over flowers". I seems it is likely.

近日,隨著由羅䁐錫PD策劃的tvN全新綜藝節目《花樣青春》正式開始外景拍攝,有關他創作的《花樣爺爺》、《三時三餐》以及《新西遊記》等幾檔節目是否會推出全新一季備受關注。而羅䁐錫也表示其中一檔正在構思中,而首選《花樣爺爺》的可能性最大。

羅䁐錫PD接受了記者的電話採訪,他在採訪中回答了有關另外三擋節目拍攝是否提上日程的問題。他說:「首先,我希望《花樣爺爺》能像日日電視劇那樣播出。如果可以,我希望每年都帶著老師們錄製節目,每年播出一季。為此,我正在構思。」

對於是否拍攝《三時三餐─漁村篇3》,羅䁐錫PD回答道:「目前《三時三餐─漁村篇2》正在播出,未來是否製作全新一季尚無定論。」而由姜虎東、李昇基等出演的網路綜藝節目《新西遊記》一經播出便取得巨大反響,對於有無製作第二季的計劃,羅䁐錫PD表示:「節目點擊數雖然超過了5000萬次,但暫無繼續製作該劇節目的計劃。」

另外,《花樣青春》是一檔背包旅行綜藝節目。冰島篇由曹政奭、鄭宇、鄭尚勳出演,將接檔《三時三餐─漁村篇2》播出。 (責編:周鈺涵)<全星網>

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Na PD ... please bring the same porter couple ... Sonsaengnims liked them ... they work so well together ... netizens like them ... they like each other but most of all ... WE LOVE THEM TOGETHER !!

Here is another article .. it said the same thing but SJ and JW were mentioned here

http://cjwfc.pixnet.net/blog/post/42649274

If anybody can translate this would be nice .. and thanks in advance !

@tilac Still suffering from jet lag... So I shall just summarize the key points of interest to us in the article from Hong Kong's Apple Daily :D

The article wrote that TVN broadcast season 3 of GOF in March this year with CJW joining them no less. In the end, her "some" relationship with LSJ became public interest and the show also enjoyed high ratings.

Na PD shared that another season of GOF would be most likely when asked about sequels to TMAD, TMAD Fishing Village and New Journey to the West. He is filming Youth Over Flowers in Iceland. He hopes to do a GOF every year with the grandpas. 

@tilac Still suffering from jet lag... So I shall just summarize the key points of interest to us in the article from Hong Kong's Apple Daily :D

The article wrote that TVN broadcast season 3 of GOF in March this year with CJW joining them no less. In the end, her "some" relationship with LSJ became public interest and the show also enjoyed high ratings.

Na PD shared that another season of GOF would be most likely when asked about sequels to TMAD, TMAD Fishing Village and New Journey to the West. He is filming Youth Over Flowers in Iceland. He hopes to do a GOF every year with the grandpas. 

Thanks so much for the summary .. Hope you get over the jet lag soon .. it's a bummer, I know .. :(

Hope to see the same team again .. every single one of them ... please... especially the porters :rolleyes:

Much as I so wish for the porter couple to travel together with the grandpas in the next series I think it Is unlikely. During greece series there were many comments that the show deviated from its original intention and more focussed on the couple. But I still wish wish them together 

Much as I so wish for the porter couple to travel together with the grandpas in the next series I think it Is unlikely. During greece series there were many comments that the show deviated from its original intention and more focussed on the couple. But I still wish wish them together 

I have the same thought but I will keep praying ... lol ! :sweatingbullets:

Although there may have been a lot of comments -  the viewer ratings are what matters.  And for these episodes with LSJ and CJW were the highest for all GOF seasons.  Ratings are the mark of success.  So when it comes to choosing - if it works - keep doing it.  What will matter is if LSJ and CJW are willing and their schedules permit.  Since they have been so quiet lately about their relationship it will be interesting to see if either would be willing and how the halbaes feel about it going back to just LSJ.  Much as they like him - it really was much more fun with CJW.  But PSH could replace CJW - LSJ likes her and kind of looks on her as a younger sister as evidenced in 3MAD - and that would be a fun combination.

@mbcam @hkgoodsbuy If CJW is not the assistant porter to LSJ, then I'll have a male porter anytime. Taecyeon would be nice! Didn't LSJ mention Taec when asked which male assistant porter he'd like? :)

I agree.. If not CJW then bring Taec or Ho Jun. Kwang Kyu Hyung has back problem so he is off the list.

1 hour ago, pixiepolly said:

Thanks to a post from @florita529, LSJ was spotted at USS (Universal Studios Singapore) on 3 Dec Thur, so thatz got to be Singapore. A fan took pics with him on a ride there. Wonder who he went with, and if it was for leisure or business.

the fans asked him and he said he came with family.....

2 minutes ago, hkgoodsbuy said:

the fans asked him and he said he came with family.....

no photo from instagram was allowed.... so sad...

2 hours ago, jen2ong said:

@hkgoodsbuy:  Looking forward to more of your wonderful work. As mentioned by @tilac, we cant see anything.....

Its already December, no news yet from our porter couple :huh:.

Happy weekend folks!

On Sat Dec 05 2015 13:56:55 GMT+0800, pixiepolly said:

Thanks to a post from @florita529, LSJ was spotted at USS (Universal Studios Singapore) on 3 Dec Thur, so thatz got to be Singapore. A fan took pics with him on a ride there. Wonder who he went with, and if it was for leisure or business.

Elli stay in Seoul as you can find her photo in instagram....Seojin oppa was spot in orchardion yesterday.you can see the photo in instagram..and left singapore last night

Hi friends !! I'm not new but I just couldn't sign in so I have to sign up for a new account. This is a video about Korean actors and actresses who are still single and loaded ... uri JW is on the list too. She is at around 18:45 min. time until 23:50 min. time. I wish somebody could translate what they said.

http://prodrama.com/?episodes=명단공개-2015-91-회&aGQx

Archived