[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drama Recap - Ep.6

Added episode 6 captures for the Korean drama “Masked Prosecutor”

Via ohupic 4 days ago
[Spoiler] Added episode 6 captures for the Korean drama “Masked Prosecutor”

Added episode 6 captures for the Korean drama “Masked Prosecutor” (2015)Directed by Jeon San, Kim Yong-soo-IWritten by Choi Jin-wonNetwork : KBSWith Joo Sang-wook, Kim Seon-ah, Eom Gi-joon, Jeon Kwang-ryeol, Park Yeong-gyoo, Park Jeong-hak,…Wed, Thu 22:00Also known as “The Man in the Mask” and “Masked Investigator”SynopsisAbout a man who uses his hands to handle situations that he normally can”t deal with as an investigator.Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2015/05/20

heqnpb.jpg

[Top Star News reporter johyejin =] # # Kim Sun-A mask inspection , mask inspection, Kim Sun-A, covering the intense anger, tears, smoke ... 'overwhelm viewers' intense anger smoke overwhelmed the home theater actress Kim Sun-A. KBS broadcasted last 10 days 2TV drama 'mask inspection (screenplay choejinwon / Director IT, gimyongsu / Production Kim Jong-hak Productions) in the 7th Kim Sun-A (yuminhui station) has attracted a topic to expand the myeongyeongi pumping anger exploded. In his broadcast yuminhui mother rape Police in charge of the visit was concealed at the time of the incident witnesses have confirmed this josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul minutes) been a. Josangtaek yuminhui think that is the prime suspect in this case was pursued him, josangtaek was outraged that the shameless attitude and insulting words manhui

Mask Inspection (KBS) -HD Photo TopStarNews.Net

In this scene, Kim Sun-A was overwhelmed with anger smoke filled the home theater is unable to force the beomjeop. Eyes intense anger smoke like Kim Sun-A is inherent to pierce the screen to see them goose bumps and was unable to take my dotge attempt eyes , as well as Kim Sun-A inhibits the josangtaek to smoke and soaring stylized throwing up a chair and burned the body This resentment was blowing a warning to maximize the viewer's engagement was feeling angry with the attitude of unscrupulous josangtaek filled with smoke. Along with Kim Sun-A is a multiple of josangtaek and remembering the mother after the meeting and persuaded him to visit the scene of the incident witnesses lacrimal gland to stimulate the viewers of these jeoljeolhan tears postpone the ringing chord from the scene to see that promise and made ​​jeorit the chest.

Mask Inspection (KBS) -HD Photo TopStarNews.Net

Masked inspection' by netizens to watch are broadcast seven times "had creepy scene in which Kim Sun-A rage," "fury smoke Kim Sun-A commitment seemed best", "minhui also exploded when I talk to my mom lacrimal glands," "to concentrate on yuminhui I was looking at the column "showed a hot reaction and the like. Meanwhile, KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' is' legal and illegal ',' justice and evil "as two masked wrote a check vena iron and emotion and passion of the opposite The investigation that story Getting the answers to what is truly defined by the criminal elite yuminhui. 'Masked test' 8th today (11) is broadcasting 22:00.

photo601889.jpg

"Masked Prosecutor" fantastic duo, Joo Sang-wook and Kim Seon-ah's sweet moments have been captured.

On June 10th, the production team of KBS 2TV's Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Masked Prosecutor" revealed still images featuring the sweet and friendly presence of Joo Sang-wook and Kim Seon-ah together.

The revealed photos show the duo working hard at preparing for the drama day and night on the set. In the still image showing the court scene, the two are looking into a script together and studying each scene sincerely.

Another photo shows the two filming on the set late at night. Joo Sang-wook and Kim Seon-ah posed as if they were falling asleep or made a V sign with fingers towards camera. It seems their playful and cute act brightened up the vibe on the set.

The production team of "Masked Prosecutor" said, "The filming has been going on at various locations indoors and outdoors. Despite the tight filming schedule, Joo Sang-wook and Kim Seon-ah always make sure to keep things happy around on the filming set. We are hoping for much support for the drama".

Source : stoo.asiae.co.kr/news...

Guest Yurichin

Waiting for kkuljaem

'Masked inspection' ... Kim Sun-A Lee Moon-sik also know only aroused the curiosity is drawn to look after the deployment of jimyeo hosik (Lee Moon-sik) to get to know the unknown identity Joo Sang-wook.

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] Masked Prosecutor

dsafkdjk.jpg

TV Report - Naver: 'Masked Prosecutor' Even Lee Moon Shik knows... Kim Sun Ah who doesn't know about Joo Sang Wook's identity

1. [+491, -15] How could you not know?!! You foolish chief detectiveㅜㅜ

2. [+458, -12] Well, it's a drama ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+347, -24] The villains are so incompetent.. Writer, please put more effort .. The villains need to stand out too for the leads characters to look fiercer

4. [+40, -3] His eyes and voice are huge giveaways.. How could you not know?

5. [+42, -10] A waste of Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah's talent! The story has potential but the directing sucks!

6. [+34, -7] Joo Sang Wook's always good with higher-up roles.. His doing a good job in this drama and in 'Birth of a Beauty'

7. [+25, -6] I don't know if this writer is trying to point out that the police is incompetent

8. [+15, -2] This drama is enjoyable. I've been watching the reruns. The first episode was lackluster but the later episodes are better. The problem is they're not promoting it enough. Other dramas airing on the same time slot get so many articles but compare to this one

9. [+15, -2] This drama has amazing actors but the script is so crappy. Writer, please put more effort

Cr: kkuljaem

5. [+42, -10] A waste of Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah's talent! The story has potential but the directing sucks!

8. [+15, -2] This drama is enjoyable. I've been watching the reruns. The first episode was lackluster but the later episodes are better. The problem is they're not promoting it enough. Other dramas airing on the same time slot get so many articles but compare to this one

9. [+15, -2] This drama has amazing actors but the script is so crappy. Writer, please put more effort

Do agree with you. What is wrong with the writer, director and producer?

Please do something. I sometimes wonder if they ever watch each episode before airing.

If they do that, they will discover all their faults - some so obvious, like going through the golf bag without wearing gloves.

The drinking scenes are far too long and draggy.

Too many flashbacks that are not so connected and clear.

Too many scenes of the loving mum and son - really unnecessary.

Too many scenes of the sidekick with De Cheul - prefer to see De Cheul with Min Hui.

I understand that the main character in this drama is the Masked Man but do not forget that Kim Sun Ah is the main lead too. There are so few scenes of her ........... and please, do not make her look so weak and helpless. She's supposed to be an elite police officer.

The scene of her sitting on the bed questioning De Cheul could turn to be romantic, right? But that just fizzled out to a fresh new scene ...... gosh, writer, where are you?

The overall setting - too dark. It's really a strain on my eyes (I've said this before) watching this drama. Nearly every scene is in near darkness.

And yes, kbs2 is only promoting The Producer and not this drama.

But I'm still into this drama because of Kim Sun Ah and I do hope that the writer/director/producer will buck up and do a better job in future episodes.

TV Report - Naver: 'Masked Prosecutor' Even Lee Moon Shik knows... Kim Sun Ah who doesn't know about Joo Sang Wook's identity

Cr: kkuljaem

True....

I think next time we should advise DC to wears gloves before do something significant

​@yurichin,  I didn't understand why he didn't do this from the beginning or diguise his voice or not talk at all  

​they should be, it's just...maybe the writer forget about it :) or the writer think it's insignificant, like batman and spiderman or superman they didn't do that, though they barely found out. But yes this is reality nor fantasy like those superheroes...okay maybe DC just change his voice...tell JSW hahahaha...

​@yurichin,  Even batman and robin wore gloves DC don't even wear those unless he's using some new technology and cover his finder prints with some synthetic stuff.. 

May be DC is using some kinds of invisible glove cream or spray? Ha ha ha...

Archived