[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, disappointment again! Still no kissing scene. What's wrong with the writer?

. MH was nearly thrown off the building (correct me if I'm wrong) and was just dumped on the ground later after DC intervened) and DC did not even run to hold onto her or to comfort her (he's supposed to be in love with her, right?)

. the hug was supposed to be a 'tight' hug but he only used one hand - where's the other hand?

Was really really really disappointed not to see the 'kiss' or any lovey dovey scenes.

Please, please, please Mr Writer, do not disappoint us further. Do something in the next episode. Sigh .......

MH was caught in JST's trap when she went back to the theater since she believes that JST will show up there no matter what, and JST's man knocked her slightly unconscious while she was fighting with him inside the theater. DC was at the building's ground floor (he went back too, after MH drove off the car without him haha) and heard fighting noises up at the rooftop so he went up. Then JST's man was about to throw MH off the building when DC came in time to stop it and told JST that MH is his biological daughter. MH at this time had already regain conscious so she also heard what DC said... both MH & JST recalled their past encounters, and then JST told his man to let MH down and went off.

^ an elaboration of the rooftop scene :)

Ah, disappointment again! Still no kissing scene. What's wrong with the writer?

. MH was nearly thrown off the building (correct me if I'm wrong) and was just dumped on the ground later after DC intervened) and DC did not even run to hold onto her or to comfort her (he's supposed to be in love with her, right?)

. the hug was supposed to be a 'tight' hug but he only used one hand - where's the other hand?

Was really really really disappointed not to see the 'kiss' or any lovey dovey scenes.

Please, please, please Mr Writer, do not disappoint us further. Do something in the next episode. Sigh .......

Me too! So disappointed!!!

But this episode is good though!

Yes .. I agreed with you  @kenixoon  @sueyip. even though there's no lovey dovey scenes tonight  but I guess the way DC consoled MH in his arm is shows that he  wants to make sure that MH safe with him .. and he knows that MH is in fragile state ... but I'll be patience for another episode though ..

Archived