[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please tell me that they are not trying to have Dc doing some serious action stunts the body slamming and wrestling should be enough his body frame isn't that big for some serious stunts but if he could do it I wouldn't mind seeing it..

'복면검사' 주상욱 엄기준

A confrontation between two siblings perhaps ,, ohh I just can't wait to see the scenes which HW find out that he is younger sibling to DC ... what was his reactions after all these secrets came out...same goes to JST n MH .. i'm feeling the tense and sadness right now ... actually both DC n MH are having the same problems which is led to their own biological parent ... DC with his mum -  (mum left him n feeling no remorse after finding that DC is her son - DC taking a revenge on his dad behalf) MH ( dad rape her mum,  n mum kill herself and left her with her uncle then find out that her biological dad is happily with her younger sibling - MH also on revenge to find her dad who caused  her mum to suicide ) .. :sweatingbullets:

Text preview of ep 9 (We need some angels to translate the text preview and video preview!!!)

대철은 민희를 조상택 사건에서 손을 떼게 하기 위해 조상택을 
포기했다고 거짓말을 한다. 조상택은 갑자기 자신과 거리를 두려는 
강중호를 의심해 현웅을 찾아가고, 곧 살인죄 누명을 쓰게 될 것을 알게 된다. 
조상택은 도망 중 한 건물 옥상에서 민희와 복면을 쓴 대철과 마주하는데...

Yes @kenixoon ,,,   We desperately need help here for the video preview ep.9 ..  the confusion at the end there .. the masked man hit HW at his leg .. did DC do that to him or he help him by pushing him aside ... is it possible maybe the incident happen while they met at the parking lot ... (refer to this pic below )

201506161436778516_557fb686e9f9e.jpg

Scene Cap of Episode 9 preview:

(1) HW on the phone, matter seems urgent, there is a voice over (not HW's voice). DC was in HW's office while HW talked, DC was also surprised.

(2) HW is on the phone again, this time in a car. JST on the back seat of the car behind HW, his facial expression was not relaxed.

(3) MH and DC (driver) in a car, looking to their left. Their car turned in a parking garage. MH got out of the car, looking for something, DC was behind her.

(4) MH getting out a building, same clothes as in (3) but has now a black police cap on.

(5) Inside a theater with a musical stage where JST's daughter was playing on a grand piano (she gave tickets to MH last episode), JST was sitting alone on an aisle seat, MH pointed a gun in JST's direction from the rear of the theater.

(6) JST in his office going over a document brought by a female employee, muttering something afterward.

(7) MH washed her face in a sink in a bathroom, looking herself in the mirror and spoke something. Clothes different from previous scenes.

(8) JST and DC walked past each other in a hallway (perhaps the courtroom). DC not happy and JST appeared to be taunting him. DC cracked a slight smile after he passed JST.

(9) Masked man beaten up a grey shirt man in a parking garage. Masked man appeared to explain to the fallen guy about the justice he just served.

(10) JST on the phone talking.

(11) A male employee (an assistant?) reporting to HW in his office.

(12) DC laying in bed thinking, holding his black mask.

(13) JST walking in a hallway (of the police station?), MH came out of an office and pointed a gun at the back of JST's head and yell, "Jo San Taek."  JST turned around to face MH and MH had a slight smile (like a gotcha smile).

(14) A speeding motorcycle with man in black clothes and black helmet. Rider punched HW and sent him to the ground. DC was there with HW and DC showed a shocked expression.

tgTQTF.jpg

cr.

INSTAGRAM Post by... @sunnystar1001
June 16, 2015

☆ENGLISH TRANSLATION☆(by: CLARIBEL)

We went to a neighborhood for a drink with ‪#‎MiNi‬, Woongi, Ki-ho.. and Ki-tae. hahaha

At the filming we went out for a while and met. hahaha
It's s very funny^^
Thank you for laughing with me~~ Ki-joon jjing (Actor Uhm Ki-joon), Dae-ryung (Actor Kim Dae-ryung)
What are we going to do today..?

@werther777 @drdr.k ‪#‎ActressKimSunA‬ ‪#‎배우김선아‬ ‪#‎kimsuna‬ ‪#‎김선아‬ ‪#‎金宣児‬ ‪#‎キムソナ‬ ‪#‎김슷하그램‬ ‪#‎kimstargram‬ ‪#‎キムスタグラム‬ ‪#‎ソナたん‬ ‪#‎facebookpageOfficialKimSunA‬ ‪#‎SUNAforever‬
-----
@sunnystar1001: 동네마실나온 ‪#‎미니‬&웅이&기호.. 기태
ㅋㅋㅋ

촬영장서 잠시스쳐지나가다 만나도 ㅋㅋㅋ 즐겁구나^^ 웃껴줘서 고마워~~ ‪#‎기준찡‬! ‪#‎대롱‬! ‪#‎오늘어떡해‬.. 성태.. 쓰!! ㅡㅡ

@werther777 @drdr.k #ActressKimSunA #배우김선아 #kimsuna #김선아 #金宣児 #キムソナ #김슷하그램 #kimstargram #キムスタグラム #ソナたん #facebookpageOfficialKimSunA #SUNAforever

Rough translation via https://www.facebook.com/kimsunaonline

Text preview of ep 9

대철은 민희를 조상택 사건에서 손을 떼게 하기 위해 조상택을 
포기했다고 거짓말을 한다. 조상택은 갑자기 자신과 거리를 두려는 
강중호를 의심해 현웅을 찾아가고, 곧 살인죄 누명을 쓰게 될 것을 알게 된다. 
조상택은 도망 중 한 건물 옥상에서 민희와 복면을 쓴 대철과 마주하는데...

Trans:

In order for Min-hee not to get her hands onto Jo Sang-taek's case, Dae-chul lies to her saying that he has given up on Jo Sang-taek. Jo Sang-taek suddenly suspects that he's connected to Kang Jong-ho and looks for Hyeon-woong, and finds out that he'll soon be accused for murder. 
While escaping, Jo Sang-taek meets Min-hee and Dae-chul who's wearing the mask at a building rooftop...

Episode 9 Preview

HW: JST will soon be arrested for murder.
DC: Don't worry. He won't be able to get away from it.
MH: I'm not sure about others, but I think of your daughter as ___ (don't uds haha)
JST: That girl with mental problems, so her name was Soo-kyung?
DC: You are ill-fated with JST. It won't do anything good to meet with him.
JST: Now please do a proper job of catching the masked man.
HW: There's a Prosecutor Ha Dae-chul at the Southern District Prosector's Office. Follow that person.
MH: Jo Sang-taek.
JST: See you again, Min-hee ya~

I wonder why they showed MH kind of having tears in her eyes when she pointed her gun at JST at the police station... either because she found out about the DNA report, otherwise maybe she was too angry to the point of tears hahaha. 

Thanks @yaqiyuki, @docster6, @Malchai, @kbleon and other, our angels, for sharing.

Regarding the video preview, I think " See you again, Min-hee ya..." is said by Min hee's uncle, because I recognize his vioce.

Thanks @yaqiyuki, @docster6, @Malchai, @kbleon and other, our angels, for sharing.

Regarding the video preview, I think " See you again, Min-hee ya..." is said by Min hee's uncle, because I recognize his vioce.

Wow, all the people who remained in this thread are all geniuses. We all work hard to inform each other and we will hit 100 pages soon. In my scene cap, (11) was when HW told the grey shirt guy to follow DC around and (9) was where DC beat the crap out of him in a parking garage. Maybe DC's secret as the Masked Man might last a few more episodes because so far everyone he has beaten up is afraid to do more.

It appears JST might be near the end as a free man, pressure is coming from every direction. I am concerned about that because the JST actor is one of the main leads and he won't go away so quickly. Perhaps in the last episodes he might act from a jailed setting? At that time, perhaps some father-daughter relationship and MH gets to meet her very nice half-sister? Also, if JST goes down, there is still Song to take down and Kang father and Kang mother and the rest of the mess. So perhaps the JST character will remain prominent for those cases. Wow, this is very exciting. So based on the lie that DC told MH, DC is still very protective of MH but romance won't be free-flowing for quite a while.

Archived