[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

The ending ... DC knew that MH and JST are related thru the DNA tests? She must be in shocked if she knew that   JST is her biological father .:sweatingbullets: hu hu

OMG, MH is really JST's daughter. What will happen between DC n MH? Oh, NO!!!

@kenixoon,  Actually the two still have a lot in common even though JST is her biological father he became her father for all the wrong reason..I'm starting to wonder did he rape her mom to keep her mouth closed because she was a witness to something he done and he did it just to show her that he could do whatever he wanted and nobody would do nothing flexing his power.. But just MH DNA alone is enough to get them in trouble on the rape charges that someone higher up was backing him knowing he should have been convicted and they paid off the witness MH needs to think more smarter and outside the box and the criminal codes she has to follow sometimes you got to get a little dirty to catch dirty  

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ending ... DC knew that MH and JST are related thru the DNA tests? She must be in shocked if she knew that   JST is her biological father .:sweatingbullets: hu hu

Because no engsub or vietsub ep 7 and 8 , i'm don't understand , why HDC do DNA testing of JST and YMH? Why?

​I'm not so sure .. but we have to wait for the eng subs, hopefully for ep 7 ..tommorow (is already 97%) .. hoping they will sub it faster for ep. 8 (finger crossed ..hu hu)

Archived