[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Looks like Kim Tae Hun will be in another drama at the same time. He so used to do double duty. He will be in upcoming jTBC drama Hidden Identity. I guess both drama will air around the same time. 

Either his character only be in halfway in this drama so he can continue for the next drama or maybe it will be reduced or what ever. Last year, he already confirmed for OCN Bad Guys but he didn't appear until the second part of the drama. At the same time, he filming for drama SBS Secret Door from the early episode until halfway.

Guest meelis

So many goodies today! Thank you for sharing all the pretty, @lucy13880! I'll say it again: I LOVE JTBC!:D  Haha, great find, I knew this BHS's uniform reminded me of something, now I remembered where I've seen it. BTW, he doesn't look AT ALL like an younger version of JJM, Jr. has more in common with him. 

@jei_em, YES YES, they both look so gorgeous and classy...:wub:

@adikkeluangman, WOW Kim Tae Hoon is a very hard working guy, how he manages all his projects, he's also in movies, right? I'm impressed.  

BTS pictures of In the Mood for Love shooting scene

That day(4.29) was the first day JJM and KSR cooperated (beside they shoot poster together on April 21st). JJM provided his shoulder for KSR to cultivating feelings HAHA

56edadbcgw1es2snibj3bj211x1kwqbc.jpg

56edadbcgw1es2snfxzz1j21kw11x15j.jpg56edadbcgw1es2sncu5zwj21kw11xqh9.jpg

Archived