[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eun Ji Ho’s baseball speech

EH: Hello, I’m Ji Eun Ho.  It's an honour to be invited to such a meaningful place.  I sincerely wish for the recovery of Choi Jae Ho-ssi who's become disabled due to an unfortunate accident.  The true place for Choi Jae Ho-ssi is not 'there' (pointing to the seat next Ji Eun Dong) but on the (baseball) ground.

I will reclaim my place as well.  I will not play foul or throw a beanball.  I will conduct 'fair play.'  You can be certain about nothing in the world.  I didn't know I would have to wait 10 years.  I will not wait anymore.  I will find the 10 years I've lost.  

My congratulatory speech is nothing special huh?

Looking at Athlete Choi Jae Ho's life I've learned a lot of things.  That I should not covet things that belong to others.  That in the world of competition you can be ruthless (cruel).  I will pray for Athlete Choi Jae Ho's speedy recovery.

PS:  I feel this is the game plan for the writer for coming episodes on how JEH and JED will fight the world

I loved loved loved to death his speech!!!!! :D:D

I hope this drama has a happy ending, In the preview where is ED at, Is that her apartment?

My wild guess: she went to the same resort/hotel that they stayed in theirs 20's  and called him :D:D  Really wild thought lol.

I hope this drama has a happy ending, In the preview where is ED at, Is that her apartment?

No. I believe she is vacationing somewhere that her friend suggested in this episode.  I think its Jebudo - an island? Unless I didn't hear it right.  They planned to leave for 2 Nights and 3 Days - :) exactly the same days and nights that HS and ED took on their "hot" trip.

Ok, in her 20's she had a 2N3D travell planed with college friends, and scape that to be with oppa.

In her 30's she had a 2N3D travell planed with BF, and will she scape to be with oppa?!? At the same place?!?  ;):D

My wild guess: she went to the same resort/hotel that they stayed in theirs 20's  and called him :D:D  Really wild thought lol.

I hope you are right that would be romantic to say the least. I just hope it is real and not a dream.

EH: Hello, I’m Ji Eun Ho.  It's an honour to be invited to such a meaningful place.  I sincerely wish for the recovery of Choi Jae Ho-ssi who's become disabled due to an unfortunate accident.  The true place for Choi Jae Ho-ssi is not 'there' (pointing to the seat next Ji Eun Dong) but on the (baseball) ground [I will kick you off that seat your are sitting in].

I will reclaim my place [next to Ji Eun Dong] as well.  I will not play foul or throw a beanball.  I will conduct 'fair play.'  You can be certain about nothing in the world.  I didn't know I would have to wait 10 years.  I will not wait anymore [It's game on starting now!].  I will find the 10 years I've lost [I will connect with my fiance and my son and make up for the 10 years I've lost].  

Looking at Athlete Choi Jae Ho's life I've learned a lot of things.  That I [you, Choi Jae Ho] should not covet things that belong to others [you've stolen my fiance and my son from me] .  That in the world of competition you can be ruthless (cruel) [i will crush you].  I will pray for Athlete Choi Jae Ho's speedy recovery [so you can go off and leave your own life].

PS:  I feel this is the game plan for the writer for coming episodes on how JEH and JED will fight the world

So let's read more into this speech shall we?  I added my addition in red.  

@zaabu :... I am putting all my hopes on the Eun Dong who wrote , make that re-wrote the ending to "The Dog of Flanders".  I think the Writer set up that expectation for our benefit.  Eun Dong believes in happy endings just as much as we do.   :wub:    After all,  she is skilled at making her plans work out and now that her memories are fully restored, I can count on her!

EH: Hello, I’m Ji Eun Ho.  It's an honour to be invited to such a meaningful place.  I sincerely wish for the recovery of Choi Jae Ho-ssi who's become disabled due to an unfortunate accident.  The true place for Choi Jae Ho-ssi is not 'there' (pointing to the seat next Ji Eun Dong) but on the (baseball) ground [I will kick you off that seat your are sitting in].

I will reclaim my place [next to Ji Eun Dong] as well.  I will not play foul or throw a beanball.  I will conduct 'fair play.'  You can be certain about nothing in the world.  I didn't know I would have to wait 10 years.  I will not wait anymore.  I will find the 10 years I've lost [I will connect with my fiance and my son and make up for the 10 years I've lost].  

Looking at Athlete Choi Jae Ho's life I've learned a lot of things.  That I should not covet things that belong to others [you've stolen my fiance and my so from me] .  That in the world of competition you can be ruthless (cruel) [i will crush you].  I will pray for Athlete Choi Jae Ho's speedy recovery [so you can go off and leave your own life].

So let's read more into this speech shall we?  I added my addition in red.  

Yesssss! Spot on! I think that everyone who was awere about the facts surrounding ED-EH-JH understood his message lol.

For a moment I was speechless with JH's audacity to say that he and ED have a fatefull love!! And EH boiling inside hearing that!!! Wow!!

What an incredible scene and performance of the three major actors. I think now JH went for sure to "the dark side of the force" lolol. But he remains an exceptional well written character.

But really, EH's speech is already a classic to me, one of the best lines that I 've ever heard in a drama. I will treasure it forever :D

That's it episode 10 is my favourite!

How amazing was that speech! Thanks for translating HS speech more clearly @seungshinl, it makes more sense!

So back to the speech! LOL you know how I was like Husband Choi hasn't done anything for me to hate him. Well the fact that he joined forces with delusional SR pissed me off. Then he made that speech?

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

HS OWNED you with his reply! The fact that Choi brought ED up to the stage to kind of show everyone who his wife is and objectify her with her speech really got my anger boiling. How dare he present her to the world like that. PSHHH he said he loves her and that without her he wouldn't have lived? Your the person that caused the accident and it was your incapability to accept, which left you in that state. The fact that your disabled is not her fault but your own. The fact that you allow her dad and your mum to make it seem like it was her fault to ensure that she stayed by your side was your own undoing. Also what was worse is that everyone who knew the truth lied that IR was a kid. I think we can be 100% sure that the kid is really HS because we saw in the preview that Choi wants a kid to bind them together because there's nothing to bind them. I find it horrendous that he uses his own disability to trap ED and it's repentance and pity that he is receiving from her not love. 

Finally she and us got to read the letter! I've been dying to see what HS wrote and what he wrote was just heartbreakingly loving and understanding. HS now as EH has never changed - not one bit. His love for ED remained the same, I would even say his love further strengthened over the years and I think he could use that in his relationship with the ED now. EH book "My Love ED" wasn't the real text to find her, but instead it was the letter that was the key to unlock all the memories of ED past. 

I was in awe when I realised that  not only was fate the reason they were together but it was due to ED pushing to ensure their relation sustained that their relationship kicked off. The time they first met wasn't the accident but when HS helped her push the cart up the hill. The accident where she tripped and hit her head wasn't HS fault but due to the rain and she protected his innocence from that. ED was the one who found HS first through fate in their 20s. And yet again she took what fate gave her with both hands and tried to look for HS, who she did find. Her riding in the rain and falling directly in front of HS wasn't an accident, no it was fate playing yet again with ED leading the way. Their relationship 20 years ago was all because of ED. Now things have turned, it is HS turn to fight for her and he is doing that.

I'm super duper excited for Episode 11 and 12. I had tears in my eyes when I saw them run to each other in the RAIN! WHAT IS UP WITH THIS COUPLE AND THE RAIN!!! OMG and the way they looked at each other, was in each other grasp and kissed each other.IF THAT'S A DREAM OMG WRITER-NIM OMG DON'T! I'm not going to jinx that so *knock on wood*.

One thing I would like to add to this is I totally agree that the teenager Hyun Soo played a critical role in PHS and JED's fated love.  He made the fateful decision to stop and get off his motorbike and help young Eun Dong and the granny push the handcart up the hill.  That was his fate.  That's how he came into her life.  JEH described 'Ji Eun Dong' as coming into his life like a comet to Cho Seo Ryoung.  But we learned in EP !0 that he came into ED's life first.  And she told her granny that high school student is how an angel would look like if he was human.  So when he skidded the motorbike and felled her she recognized him right away and decided to help him!

@zaabu :... I am putting all my hopes on the Eun Dong who wrote , make that re-wrote the ending to "The Dog of Flanders".  I think the Writer set up that expectation for our benefit.  Eun Dong believes in happy endings just as much as we do.   :wub:    After all,  she is skilled at making her plans work out and now that her memories are fully restored, I can count on her!

@mdj101,  Wouldn't it just be to awesome of she wrote a book on what her life was like without PHS and how meeting EH made her heart flutter every time she see or hear his voice again how something tugged at her heat being his ghost writer also she not knowing the story was about her but how she could fill in certain parts of the story without getting this information from EH.. Including all she endured at the hand of JH and adopted dad/mom also JH mom.. 

That's it episode 10 is my favourite!

How amazing was that speech! Thanks for translating HS speech more clearly @seungshinl, it makes more sense!

So back to the speech! LOL you know how I was like Husband Choi hasn't done anything for me to hate him. Well the fact that he joined forces with delusional SR pissed me off. Then he made that speech?

HS OWNED you with his reply! The fact that Choi brought ED up to the stage to kind of show everyone who his wife is and objectify her with her speech really got my anger boiling. How dare he present her to the world like that. PSHHH he said he loves her and that without her he wouldn't have lived? Your the person that caused the accident and it was your incapability to accept, which left you in that state. The fact that your disabled is not her fault but your own. The fact that you allow her dad and your mum to make it seem like it was her fault to ensure that she stayed by your side was your own undoing. Also what was worse is that everyone who knew the truth lied that IR was a kid. I think we can be 100% sure that the kid is really HS because we saw in the preview that Choi wants a kid to bind them together because there's nothing to bind them. I find it horrendous that he uses his own disability to trap ED and it's repentance and pity that he is receiving from her not love. 

Finally she and us got to read the letter! I've been dying to see what HS wrote and what he wrote was just heartbreakingly loving and understanding. HS now as EH has never changed - not one bit. His love for ED remained the same, I would even say his love further strengthened over the years and I think he could use that in his relationship with the ED now. EH book "My Love ED" wasn't the real text to find her, but instead it was the letter that was the key to unlock all the memories of ED past. 

I was in awe when I realised that  not only was fate the reason they were together but it was due to ED pushing to ensure their relation sustained that their relationship kicked off. The time they first met wasn't the accident but when HS helped her push the cart up the hill. The accident where she tripped and hit her head wasn't HS fault but due to the rain and she protected his innocence from that. ED was the one who found HS first through fate in their 20s. And yet again she took what fate gave her with both hands and tried to look for HS, who she did find. Her riding in the rain and falling directly in front of HS wasn't an accident, no it was fate playing yet again with ED leading the way. Their relationship 20 years ago was all because of ED. Now things have turned, it is HS turn to fight for her and he is doing that.

I'm super duper excited for Episode 11 and 12. I had tears in my eyes when I saw them run to each other in the RAIN! WHAT IS UP WITH THIS COUPLE AND THE RAIN!!! OMG and the way they looked at each other, was in each other grasp and kissed each other.IF THAT'S A DREAM OMG WRITER-NIM OMG DON'T! I'm not going to jinx that so *knock on wood*.

One thing I would like to add to this is that the teenager Hyun Soo played a critical role in PHY and JED's fated love.  He made the fateful decision to stop and get off his motorbike and help young Eun Dong and the granny push the handcart up the hill.  That was his fate.  That's how he came into her life.  JEH described 'Ji Eun Dong' as coming into his life like a comet to Cho Seo Ryoung.  But we learned in EP !0 that he came into ED's life first.  And she told her granny that high school student is how an angel would look like if he was human.  So when he skidded the motorbike and felled her she recognized him right away and decided to help him!

@seungshinl,  I like to think from that second incident that string had threaded they link..  Isn't it amazing how she speaks of a high school student as and angle and he was the answer to what her angle would look like..

If ED never left in their 20s would HS/EH be the successful actor that he is today?  When ED left HS, he became a became a better actor because of it.  His experience of being left by ED gave him to pull out emotions that he never had before.

Little Eun Dong meeting her angel:

3zbsU1Db.pngxFpvAo1b.png2nDlp2Eb.pngMv1n1y4b.pngL9Gemblb.pngM0AM0xGb.pngJK5b644b.pngLoCBhwQb.png

cr. Viki.com videos

Thanks for posting those pics above. I don't know how do to this lol But I would like to say that I thought the girl looks very very and specailly beautiful while looking with amazed eyes at her angel! So sweet and so beautiful. The little actress just put the right expression on her face :) . Amazing!

Little Eun Dong meeting her angel:

cr. Viki.com videos

Thanks for posting those pics above. I don't know how do to this lol But I would like to say that I thought the girl looks very very and specailly beautiful while looking with amazed eyes at her angel! So sweet and so beautiful. The little actress just put the right expression on her face :) . Amazing!

@ninaanin,  I think ED was very very cute all she cared about in her 10's was looking pretty and mature enough for PHS she was always where she knew he would be loved how she waited for him after school..  But I agree the younger ED the girl who played her role did and amazing job..     

For those who have no idea of The Notebook's scene, here's an idea... :blink:

For those who do...WTH, savor it again :) 

Question = Will we get to see more than a kiss in the rain? Just like The Notebook scene was (tho footage not shown)?

70VvXYL.gif

Guest lorac

JJM is so handsome and hot here , I almost forgot he was in Empress Ki

Talking about EK, Aish. I really wonder why he would take that role. It's at best second lead only. But he deserves so much more. JCW is good, but so is JJM. And his 'fate' in EK is horrible. Why JJM-ssi, why did you take that role? So happy to see you in MLED. Hope you get your gal this time. Fighting!

The writer of EK revised the script and deleted most of JJM's scenes.

IMO he was the victim. The script and the role wasn't the same as the time he accepted.

He once said in his interview (a Japanese magazine in March this year), if he knew the role would change, he wouldn't have accepted it.

But I think that once he accepted that the character and role he signed up for was changed he still took every scene and made it his own. He remained the hero throughout. To me, his story was the story. I just had to put up with that pathetic emperor to get to the Wang Yu scenes. I'm still bitter about that drama; it turned me off of K-dramas for a while. But now we have MLED and it's all better now.

Archived