[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

@meelis, I APPROVE! Where can we contact his stylist? Lol. 
@lucy13880, How did you know? Lol. In fact, I love all the colors there (with a different design though). Thanks for the video! Funny, it's Jackson who announced Jr.'s drama come back instead of JYP. Hahahah.
@chinalily_wang, Thank you but it was already shared by @lucy13880. 
I forgot to say one thing, if you have several links available for the same video, privilege the Youtube's one, one part of the world (lol) have a hard time with Tudou and Youku, it lags too much... Thanks for your cooperation^^
@miky88, Welcome! Yes, sadly the premiere date hasn't been confirmed yet and so is 'Falling For Innocence' number of episodes (even if some unofficial sources are stating it being a 16-episodes-drama). As of today, we can only say there is high chance that it will premiere on June, 5th or 12th.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MLE Actors and Their Characters Revised Version 4.17
- Adult Hyun Soo - Ji Eun Ho, Joo Jin Mo's character   27 years old Hyun Soo - Ji Eun Ho, Baek Sung Hyun's character   10s Hyun Soo - Ji Eun Ho, Jr. Park Jin Young's character
-- Adult Seo Jung Eun - Eun Dong, Kim Sa Rang's character   20s Seo Jung Eun - Eun Dong, Yoon So hee's character 
-- Choi Ho, Kim Tae Hoon's character
-- Adult Lee Hyun Pal, Kim Yong Hee's character   Young Lee Hyun Pal, Kim Hyung Kyu's character
-- Jo Se Ryeong, Kim Yoo Ri's character
-- Park Hyun Ah, Kim Yun Seo's character
-- Lee Seok Tae, Chang Ki Young's character
-- Ra-il ( Seo Jung Eun's son ), Park Min-soo's character
-- Ji sook, Choi Na-moo's character
-- No Seok, Kim Dong Hee's character
-- Hwang Goon, Jeon Jin-woo's character
-- Secretary Kim, Kim Hyun Jun's character
Also there are actors Jeong Dong-Hwan, Nam Kyung Eub, Lee Hak-joo
19 actors we have already knew now.

BTW, did you look at this pic shared some posts before by @lyfuym?
DlP9tH9.png

The guys are looking at the shooting, and a guy in the middle of the scene (slightly set back as the focus isn't on him) with the denim jacket looks like Jr. and he has some plaster on his face (Accident? Fight?).
Maybe that can help the skepticals ones... (it was the day Jackson announced his drama)
2552114E5530AD8829C82CClose enough.
— credits 

@chinalily_wang, YES! That's BSH and the grandma in front of him, I know her, damn it forgot her name, she's an excellent Veteran Actress. BTW, the woman in the last pic looks like Yoon So Hee.
WIKL1Iq.jpg

If anyone happens to know her name, she did a cameo in Shin Ha Kyun's Brain (one of my all-time favorite scene)
Jt95xo23.jpg

@QuercusL, that's interesting what you just said because from the nano informations and pics we've got so far, I'm getting that strong Wanee & Junah's vibes, at least for the young counterparts. And seeing how JJM mentionned that his favorite work was W&J (weeks ago)... It kinda follows that logic and his character's description aka "Oppa Next Door" only cements that theory.
st_wj24.jpg

And if I remember right, MLE has an Animation Team & Painting Team. Anyone?...
2230494453E56EF933B519

So, for the posters, I'm looking forward this kind of design (funningly enough the title's font is nearly the same as the one used for MLE^^)
ytJDNVQ.png

Not that I'm against it though, it not only follows the drama's theme plus it's simple and yet full of charms, love it. And if my theory happens to be true, it would mean that JJM has something more in common with Kim Hee Sun putting that both 2014 MBC awards winning writers choosing KHS & JJM respectively for their projects aside. Hah.

@salijoo~~
I checked the information of Chuncheon at Wikipedia. It seems to be a relative small city by the SK standards. The population is about 300,000.  I guess there may still be streets and buildings with the atmosphere of "old days" preserved, like the house in Wanee and Junah.  I love the old house in Wanee and Junah and look forward to seeing similar scenes in MLE.
BTW, the information got me interested in the city of Chuncheon.  Maybe, I can visit there during my next trip to Korea. :)>-
...... and I will check the fishing people in the Chuncheon Lake ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuncheon

@meelis, Sorry to burst your bubble but Kang Koo's Story has the same pace as W&J looool but Lee PD's previous works are all fast paced so I don't really know how he'll do it (can add that KKS' story PD past works were all fast paced too lol)..
It's really difficult to judge a writer by one of his work but from what I've watched in KKS', she's more into Human-melo than Makjang-melo with lots of heart and little of humor (hope she's decided to add some more humor as it always a plus for balancing the episodes)...
But, like I said previously, if MLE is even half as good as Angry Mom, I'll be happy! I'm pretty sure she added some elements from her awards winning script. Someone who can manage to win the best scenario/ daesang back to back with two different channels must have some talents.
I checked and from those writers who won script contests there are one of the best writers (in terms of quality) in SK, like Park Kyung-soo who won for The Chaser (did Empire of Gold & Punch after).

Guest meelis

@salijoo, the writer's references are good indeed (still haven't watched Kang Koo's Story though, shame on me LOL), I'm sure she's talented and all. But please, I wish MLE to be anything but slow-paced, I'm actually in love with this type of contemplative Korean movies, but in a 16 to 20 drama episodes it would be a pain to endure.  :D I count for that on the PD.

Archived