[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Morning guys... wanna ask u bout next friday moment???

Is there any special even for our girl b^day???

I think we can create a small even in her official acc with some hastag or maybe beautiful pic or arts for talented shippers :wub:..

Maybe #HappyKimAhyoungDay or #HappyYuraDay or else..:wub:..

• Like 1

just for FUN ....

12193796_982162748514403_152008992249158 credit to JjongAh Couple Mexico for the picture ... gracias amigas!

AY... oppa, come touch it, uri aga is kicking ... hihihi

HJH ...  jinja ... let me feel it ... whoaaaaah ... woooo

kekekekeke .... have a great day chinggus!!!

Edited by junnah
  • Like 7

HAHAHAHAHA!

Guys... I gotta share this

Capture2.jpg

source: http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20151104010002622

The title: "Yura-ya oppa is handsome right?"

bahahaha!

I'm done, I'm so done! The reporters are still linking them together. The article has nothing to do with Yura, doesn't even mention her, but the title itself is pretty eye catching don't you think? ;)

Makes my shipper's heart SO happy!

Edited by Guest

Guest maulida88

just sharing some rumor regarding MAMA vote. GsD have high possibility NOT to attend MAMA due to minah drama.

in MAMA not attending = no award. so I suggest just vote if you could.

and its only weigh 10% of total criteria.

and for tc chandler vote, I am not participate. I never understand this vote to be honest. Who are tc chandler? Magazine? or what?? never heard.

yura beautiful for me and its enough ;)

thank you for sharing all the updates and picture :)

Edited by maulida88

Guest maulida88

why yura private her account??

since I look at her insta on pc and have not log in to my insta.

is there anything happen?

Hs4DoFX.jpg

@maulida88 it could be that she wanted to stop trolls who weren't following her from commenting on her pics or wanted her posts to only be seen by her followers. it is her bday tomorrow so she prob wants to be in a good mood and not have to deal w/ spam from trolls. i'm hoping she'll put it back on public like sojin did since it's rare/concerning to see a public figure set their SNS as private

• Like 7

Guest Yura_el21

BUSAN fashion week today, don't know if the translation in twitter is correct. hehe

Cr: to owner

Edited by Yura_el21

Bout Ahyoungee private ig i think she's just wanna stick with those number till her birthday 666k.. ^_^.. n tomorrow she will uploaded 6 pics so it will be 66 posts n 666k flwrs...:wub:...

Let's be positive.

N i have created some postcards for her birthday n will post them tomorrow on her ig. Hope all jjongaholics will fload her ig with love n beautiful wishes on her special day. 

N I'm sure a special guy out there already have a beautiful plan for her special day.. Hope we can get some hints.. wink wink..;)

• Like 5

I hope nothing serious has happened. I don't want her to be sad on her birthday tomorrow. She did look tired today though. 

I agree with @dee_230208 ! Let's be positive and show this wonderful girl lots of love and support, especially tomorrow! For those who have made postcards/edits, please share your creations here as well! And if you stumble across eye cathing fanarts on IG, twitter or facebook, please post them here so we can admire them together.

I have also made a graphic that I want to share with you here and on IG :)