[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest amiphan0204

Saw some news on fbk. It seems netizens are wondering if they have couple bracelets but don't know how to post pics here hix. It's the bracelet jjong wore today at asia song festival and ahyoubg wore on "same bed, different dreams". Anyone can help post the pics here :tears:

Our jjong so handsome.

JUST A GENTLE REMINDER TO ALL JJONGAHOLICS.

For anyone here post anything in jjong ig, just wish him anything u want ok. It is because that the 'haterz ig' is still active  n try makes jjongaholics feels uncomfortable with his/her comment on jjong ig. Dont bother what his/her comments or provoke. Be nice n professional in our comments ok chinggus..

have a good monday everyone.

Btw, this is nothing related with our couple but just wanna ask chinggus here what is the condition of hong jin young. Anyone knows?she had an accident a few days ago.

• Like 4

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/11/kangin-teases-girls-days-yura-about-marriage-on-dream-team/

Yura is the third kicker on the Korean team’s lineup. Before the challenge begins, Kangin tells the team, “I heard that if the third kicker misses the goal, they have to marry the oldest person on their team.” Of course, the oldest person on the Korean team is none other than Kangin himself.

Hemmm... but she already married n never divorced Kangin shii...:P..

• Like 6

hello bubble.,.bubble,.,bubblee.,.,nado noereul.,noreul.,noreul..,:D:wub: how is everyone doin' hope we all in good and happy mood like mee.,.hhaak btw drop by to share this

same bed different dreams raw,.,hope some kind hearted fellow will sub it.,.also waiting dream team raw vid unfortunately i missed it and didnt watch dream team first ep yet still excited to see our happy virus in it.,.goo goo goo kim ah young gooe8764b4e5a17239dc6755d1f8650e25d.gif.,hhaaaa:wub:

pt 1  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3977zl_동상이몽-괜찮아-괜찮아-151010-1_fun 

pt 2 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3977zn_동상이몽-괜찮아-괜찮아-151010-2_fun 

someone elses fancam dreamteam bonus ah young:D:phew:

ASF MC CUT

thou there were apart jjong being abit nervous overall ur doin gooodd MC ing Jjongg seoobbaaannggg.,.charandaaaaa**applauusee,.,glad to see our jjongah hardworking on screen:wub::wub:

fancam ASF,.he was laugh out loud it seems,.,:lol:

and this is my fav from jjong outfit last night woouuhhuuuww piiwwiiittt edit **me whistle:phew: lol:wub:.,.,bottom red line on his shirt ,.how to say it a little red made jjong even hotter last night :D:wub:,.yyooww jjong seobang**poke mode,. u r looking so hot last night handsomely fresh from the oven :w00t::w00t:,.,bhhaaaa,.but still jjong clubbing dance mode the opening.,.kkeekk made my finger curl ppffttt'.,nice moveee jjong sebbaaannngg 4 thumbs up for ur effort lol  hhhaaak gwiyeowoo **sowry just my feel 

but,.but cant help myself reminds me of yurablemaker outfit:P**bare with mee chinguudeeuuull:wub:

tumblr_nbmca0Iviv1tlyz3eo3_500.gif

omomoomoo,.underage allert parental guidence **close ur eyes kids:P ah youngaa can u give me a favor phuuleezz dont wear this kind outfit next solo perf,.poor people with weak heart just like mee:D but,., really ah youngaa its too sexy in my eyes**no offense just my feel:lol: ok guuyyss dont stare it too long back to your sense  :sweatingbullets: dangerously addicting

and abt the IG Jealous Account hhaaakk,. i'm sure it still wandering around out of places like always and i'm sure she always checking this thread also., to it IG **i know ur lurking hereeeB) but the positive thougts come to me.,.isnt people like them somehow make this world more colorfull just leave her be:D:D,.,we'll sit and see her show also repport if we feel harm for other**JJong Ah young even Nana.,.aawww :wub::wub:how nice we are.,.sometimes even i feel lk Nana will feel uncomfortable if she read it IG post,.wew.,,.she better realize that possibility,.,hope lights and love will come our ways amin,.,eniway hv a good day jjongah and jjongaholics.,.ffiightttiingg.,!!!fddf1ac23b0dbc77a5def60834fc7214.gif

ps:forgot all the vid and gif cr owner and thanks to nidiinii to share this link smoochh love u fuuulll.,.

Edited by MaryH
  • Like 7

Guest TFS-Yeo

guys i just watched v app when minah and yura are played billiard together with their manager oppas also. and then if im not mistaken, (i hope its not my delulu because i've repeated it few times) yura said "jjong oppa rang" at -23:40. but since i didn't know korean, i only smile and hope its true. hahahaha please someone correct me if im wrong. but when she said that "Jjong Oppa rang", her face looks a bit shyly and cute either. aaaah i miss them all of sudden. since the link on Kdramaonline was broken, where i could watch all their episodes,anyone knows? thankyou chinggus :D