[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

I think girls day have always been like that to each other but only knetz just being more bit.chy after the afreecatv show. There has been many in cases that they behave like that on shows b4 but they just say it is being cute or something. Sheesh! These knetz are just crazy. 

• Like 4

heyey heyeyey! been too busy with work(perks of being an adult!) and my stupid network connection is so effing slow so i was not able to join the celebration!but hey it's better late than never ayt?hihi..wow!ain't our couple looked too good on screen?(yeah yeah i know almost everyone already mentioned it hehe)..just stating the obvious..i agree with you all who said that they should have their own program or they should host/mc together because they match well..i dunno if the portion where they introduced the next song  is just in the moment take(due to jackson's) or was pre-rehearsed or scripted..if it was in the moment take i want to applaud them because they did great!their timing was exquisite and it seems that even if they are not looking at each other, their connection is unquestionable..have you seen the sheepish smiles of the people around them? esp sojin?it looks like she knows something and was silently telling ah young to be careful so they won't be caught..haha..Jjong is indeed extra happier..his cheeky smiles as evidence..some people said that Jjong didn't look at Ah young but i saw or watched a clip in ig (dunno if it was shared here) that he sneakily looked at his wife(as always--he was caught again like wgm days)..some may object but i think the flowers Jjong gave to his wife were carefully prepared and thought judging on the  meaning and numbers..we all know how detailed he is and how good listener he is..ain't he thoughtful?he knows ah young loves sweets(cakes) so he bought her one..i'm wondering though, did yura gave him the signed cd or did he bought it himself and asked his wife to sign it like last time?omg!i'll surely be doing back flips in cloud nine if ah young will attend the Alice-boy from wonderland movie premier and they will be seen together leaving for the after party or after the after party..ohhhhh just thinking about it makes me so "kilig"..can't find an english term for it but it's a good feeling..haha(just imagine your boyfriend proposing to you just like what you've had  imagined or simply the emotions we  have eveytime we have good news from our couple--that's what kilig is..haha..i want to be added to those wishful fellas who wants ah young and jjong to have a project in china..their new year wish indeed came true and i am like a proud momma(just 4 years older than jjong-haha)..tried doing all your tutorials to make gsd number one!let's pray and do our best guys!

please bear with my rambling as this forum is the only place where i can blurt out my jjongah craziness without being told as weird,crazy,delusional and schizophrenic even..haha..

have a great weekend everyone and to our muslim brothers and sisters, happy Hari Raya or Eid Mubarak(which is it right?) :)

Edited by lmcsc
  • Like 12

Guest neshyu

What a hard day for gsd, sorry no offend but i feel relieved that people saw our girl is indeed true to her fans. From all knetz comment since afreecatv until now is positive to our girl.  An at last, i hope soon people will see all gsd member in a positive way like before.. I think all of this fuss is only misunderstanding. 

Aaannnd back to our jjongah with jjong ig update, What a handsome prince we have here..just add the right princess ahyoungie to make a great family selca. Kekekee~

credit to pic owner
just a few more years then we will see our couple wearing their own wedding clothes on their own wedding being married to each other.Jjong will be anxiously waiting at the altar with his parents while ah young will walk down the aisle graciously like a queen as always..hayyy happy thoughts despite the controversies..
Edited by lmcsc
  • Like 10

haters will always hate cuz that is all they know..... but no matter what happen if you are being true to urself like how Girls Day do for their fans there will always be miracle or angel to protect them.... I'm not only talking about Yura but Minah, Sojin n Hyeri has been really wonderful especially towards fans.  they had their worst day before this and they learn a lot from it.. we know who they fight against especially this time around.... Political in entertainment is worst and ugly.... being able to achieve where they are now is far than enough as GsD comes from small company... 

2015 indeed a good year GsD gain more fame n fans (regardless all the scandals), AhYoung career are getting stable and being acknowledge.... Jjong career also the same... both are rising together slow and steady (fated one will always wins their ways) 

ps: some may not be agree wit me but it is my opinion...cuz some of us may not really understand the real politic in Korean entertainment... being fans of K-Entertainment for almost 10 years tells me lot.... 

• Like 5

Guest Maaniebabe

Same here unnie @junnah I think there a few other filipina's here in our lovely paradise. hahaha hope to meet you one of this days. :):)

I am Filipina too. Hahaha

I told you unnie @junnah theres a lot. hahaha hoping to meet all of you one day and our other lovely jjongAholics, hahaha we might be screaming like a crazy once me meet for sure. hahaha and non stop talking about uri couple :)

i am filipina too... been a silent reader for so long and this is my 1st post here... nice to meet you ☺

hahaha, lets ALL meet one day :)

let me join you girls :D

Guest jude1234

Our girl's is in trouble, hope they can through with it. I just saw in jong ig, wow it's so chaotic in there. Coz jong updated his ig, and nana did in the same time.

I hope jong will make that matter clearly. So there's no fans war anymore. 

With that situation, i hope he won't close his ig. 

Happy Iedul Fitri, for who celebrate it. Peace for you all. Gbu:D

Same here unnie @junnah I think there a few other filipina's here in our lovely paradise. hahaha hope to meet you one of this days. :):)

I am Filipina too. Hahaha

I told you unnie @junnah theres a lot. hahaha hoping to meet all of you one day and our other lovely jjongAholics, hahaha we might be screaming like a crazy once me meet for sure. hahaha and non stop talking about uri couple :)

i am filipina too... been a silent reader for so long and this is my 1st post here... nice to meet you ☺

hahaha, lets ALL meet one day :)

let me join you girls :D

Count me in.^^

Edited by RheaW

#1 Yura Fanboy, Jo Jung Sik IG update. So funny, he captioned "OPPA"...cus she wrote--To Jo Jung Sik Oppa. 

I knew when he said he already bought the album during the radio broadcast it would Yura's version..just wondering if he bought the group version too? Lol..true fanboy.

*Edit* He even tagged her...watch out Jong!! ahah

Edited by chrissa31
  • Like 5

According to fansite master-nims from my other fandoms, 1theK views counts on GAON DIGITAL CHART. GAON DIGITAL CHART counts all streams like Olleh, Bugs, Naver Music, Daum Music, Genie, Melon, Soribada, Mnet and Cyworld + the views from the official channel and 1theK. But 1theK does not count in all the music shows.

Some tips:

1) When streaming links or MV, you can mute your Chrome browser but don't mute your speakers.

2) Don't install adblock because that's where youtube gets their revenue. It's logical that they will not count the views where ads are blocked. 

3) Watch the official performances from SBS official channel, Mnet official channel, MBC Music and MBC Kpop because it counts on the music shows.

4) Open incognito. Search 걸스데이 in Naver, Nate, Olleh, Melon, Bugs and Daum. It counts in the SNS points for music shows. Stay there at least 3 minutes. For Naver, Nate and Daum, you can click some articles too... Open new incognito tabs and repeat the same steps. 

THANK YOU, HAVE A NICE DAY! :)

Edited by mongtae
  • Like 7

Okay this is frustrating, is there somebody here can read mandarin? Because that crazy account mentioning some web news that happened hongkong site, i wanna to make sure that everything she said was bull. But i dont understand what the article saying, what i know it was some paparazzi photo of jong alone and the last photo is his photo and nana. Well i don't understand any of this article saying so if somebody can translate it and if its too harm you can PM me the translations, because we know we love jjong and ahyong but if we want to defend him, defend him with armor. So this is somekind of attack (probably). I don't want we as a fan esp jjongaholic look misslead and for me is better to let her saying anything she like, don't need to respond her because is waste of time. Like talking to the wall.

this is the link:

http://hd.stheadline.com/ent/ent_content.asp?track=news&contid=337467&srctype=n

Again, i just want to make sure. Sorryyyy arfh this is frustrating 

• Like 3

Yura wrote this on her version of the album,( because the announcer already bought Gsd group album and posted on his instagram to announce the Gsd new album "Ring My Bell"

To Cho, Jungsik oppa

Thank you for your steady support at the back! It's the best. I will always support you too and wish you are always in full of happiness.

Edited by leehyo77
  • Like 11