[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Jjong!!! The 90's boybands called and they wanted their hair and clothes back! Give em back!!! Hahaha awe.. what are you wearing hon? At least you walk like you own the place! I give you that! What's up with all the weird clothes in this year's fashion week? I love retro but man...

And ammmagaaawd Yura and her amazing hair and hair flips. 

Thanks for sharing the pictures and updates girls! 

Don't forget our Halloween event next Saturday (Oct 31st)!!! I can't wait to see what you have created!  Omg.. who gonna make a jack-o'-lantern that includes JjongAh related stuff? Hahaha that would be awesome!!!!

Edited by Guest

@Gitakawaii hahaha I know! Don't get me wrong, I loooove retro clothes, but you got to have a certain attitude or interest in order to wear them nowadays - not let the clothes wear you. Have you heard of the band Hyukoh? I LOVE their retro style and music. The members personality fit the style perfectly. Jjong, however, does not fit ... that *pointing at whatever he's wearing*

But by the looks of what @Yleen shared (thank you!), this year's fashion week is a throwback to the 80's - 90's. More outfits here: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.no/2015/10/2015-seoul-fashion-week-looks.html

nope, just nope. I thought we were done with the hideous clothes! Oh wait, I can glide right in and join Jjong. I just have to dig out some outfits from my mom's closet.

Be right back!!!

OK! I'm ready!!! *flips fur*

acid.jpg

Edited by Guest

Hi guys.. wanna confirm.. is it true jjong will be mc again for asia song festival this friday? 

is there another asia song festival?

All i know is those show already done in October 11th in Busan with leetuk of suju n hani Exid as his mcs patner.

• Like 2

Hi guys.. wanna confirm.. is it true jjong will be mc again for asia song festival this friday? 

is there another asia song festival?

All i know is those show already done in October 11th in Busan with leetuk of suju n hani Exid as his mcs patner.

i saw his name appeared in widmay october 2015 schedule.. dunno how to post..

Edited by syasyifa09ismadi
  • Like 1

hi guys :) its been a while since i posted something in here. miss you guys so much hehehehehe

just wanna show you this video i found hahaha look at this man over here fanboying outr ah youngieee.. hahahahahaha i wonder?? does Jong have the same reaction while opening GsD's yura album version of ring my bell?? hahahhaa

• Like 7

Guest maulida88

Any update bout jjong today?

I think because today [friday 23/10/15] was aired time for Asia Song Festival at KBS2. 

HJH and widmay model join snuper [new boys group from widmay] music video filming.

CR5zoCWUkAALteX.jpg

and i think girl's day will busy this week in korea and 1st of november having taiwan showcase :)