[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

N now.. this exactly times in my tv.. they are live on music bank special..

I miss her soo much...

:wub:

Ehmmm... n just look at jong lasted pic on his fansigns.. seem he rest n eat soo well..:P... thanks God.. 

N happy they are getting busier this days.. Just hope for they stand in the same projects again...aameen..

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 4

Hello lovely Jjongaholics,

Checking this thread is still one of my favorite routine every night (hope til forever) ;) So many pictures we have for today Jjongah's event. Feels happy we keep support them and make this thread alive. And thank you for all the updates guys.

One thing really catch my eyes recently, Jjong hair style is really outstanding. Many idol and actor has that style nowadays. Idk, he was the first or not, but i still believe he is a trendsetter for this style. Thanks to his Hyung stylist. Every time i saw another actor or idol update their IG with new hair style, I always remember Jjong's hair has been like that so long ago. I am not really into K-Pop or K-Drama, but let me keep this proud, not a big matter anyway, lol.

About the halloween event, this ahjumma never celebrated before, but for Jjongah i will try to participate. But i am whispering to you, when will the date? Lol. Please don't tell anyone that i didn't know the date...pppssssstttt. 

• Like 4

http://www.jaynestars.com/news/huang-xiaoming-on-his-love-life-angelababy-changed-my-way-of-thinking/

This is about china real life celebrity couple.hopes that uri jjongah love story can turn out to be the same as thiers..the cold groom met a lovely pretty brides n live happy life forever.haaaaa~~~~~  

Am too much daydreaming.Bianneee  ;)

• Like 3

Guest maulida88

thank you for all updates. here some of gif from hjh last fansigning event with urban doll kiss.

tumblr_nwf4848PyA1u5e7xxo4_r1_400.gif tumblr_nwf4848PyA1u5e7xxo2_r2_400.gif

tumblr_nwf4848PyA1u5e7xxo5_r1_400.gif tumblr_nwf4848PyA1u5e7xxo6_r1_400.gif

he looks good with this colour. and i think is hjh 8years debut anniversary based on the tag.

and i just love our 5 heart colour looks very good with soompi layout colour :)

I was crying the whole time watching the last episode of One Fine Day - Girls Day. They went through a lot and more than the hardships they experienced, they were each others strength. 

I really admire their bond and i hope they will continue on their success as one of South Koreas girl group. 

Fighting!

• Like 7

Guest maulida88

hong jong hyun for Seoul Fashion Week 

400b086b9e9696c21fe5365e76c8bd2a_99_2015

b2e7b1ef9a3e6832cba5105f9ac24f8a_99_2015

539c4673345f647cc3b0e9bf12d12225_99_2015

73a1103c3f9eb22a5f43975e2ad32517_99_2015

i think i will consider to move to mars if this kind of pants will be the next trend.

and this one from hjh japan blogsite from his AIYFF event.

MxG9blx.jpg

vmLGFFw.jpg

mBlIVFZ.jpg

sorry if this already posted.

Edited by maulida88