[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Article Released by Dispatch

Hong Jong Hyun and Girl's Day Yura to Tie the Knot Soon?

But one might be surprised by the sudden engagement. An account of a netizen who saw Yura at ObGyn Clinic must be the answer. Yura has been vocal on her wanting to become young mom, who knows her sleepovers at Hong Jong Hyun's might have borne some fruit?

This is from a fanfic though :w00t::w00t::w00t:

hahahhah u got me...:lol:...

Lets hope someday this kind of article will be released...:wub:

• Like 6

A rumor a month ago have been circulating about a celebrity couple on the brink of a break up, further allegations has given clues that the celebrity couple was model-actor Hong Jong Hyun and Girl's Day Yura. The couple dated publicly 2 years ago, though it was heard that they are actually dating for 4 years now.

sorry to cut ur post dear friend,.eeee.,.nice try.,.i noticed after read this line "The couple dated publicly 2 years ago, though it was heard that they are actually dating for 4 years now". but the title really got me eye Captivated no Joke.,.but i was excited reading this fanfics.,.nicely written :wub:.,.

anniepanda hhaaakk ur gifs soo funny LOL indeed your sense of humor are Jjaangg,.,aahh Gimp software i'll browse hope it's available for free:w00t::D,.,. 

here is my imagination5ccd6283fc171ede1dd57eb6588a34c1.gif,.our jjongAh they will sail this ship without breakups,. hiatus maybe but deffinitely not breakups **my wish amin,., since our bussy couple kind of relationship they hv most likely do Quality time rather than Quantity and they trust eachother very well again **my wish amin:wub: and after GsD succeed debut in Japan 2 years from now 5 years later finally this couple announce been dating to public **since they never breakup let's say they are dating after WGM era kkkkeeekkk and been ready to prepare the ship to next level abt a year after this announcement finally they tie the knot in private ceremony the guests are familly member and close friends but deffinitely not so quite since both parties hv a big familly member., also outside the wedding avenue will full with jjongaholics from all over the world specially from this forum all jjongaholics are coming i'm in ofc hhaakk*amin watching ceremonial live from big screen outside  ,.,jjong devoted fans,.,Daisies.,citizens also join the crowd to give the blessings and celebrate the happines of the two become one like everyone wishing for,.,to be continue with lots more happiness to come to their life and hhappy marriage ever after.,. aaawww:wub::wub: cfe18249cb36d24ed576b9cc8e2a8cec.gif

aaiiggoo.,sowry for bad grammar and wrong spelling mean no harm for ur eyes5cb3f6122019711ab21875dd8f961118.gif

Ps: it's 11 PM SOTW gudd niiteveryoooneee,., sleep tight hv a sweet dream dont forget to brush ur teeth and last will see u when i see u c28cdb7e2d403a3acc3c337bbe8e4d55.gif dear jjongaholics cup,.cup,.mmuuaaacchh:wub:

Edited by MaryH
  • Like 4

yyuuuhhuuuu anybody home.,.seems like we get another gud news e8764b4e5a17239dc6755d1f8650e25d.gif

remember this.,.they released the date.,.maybe we can see Jjong Bond here,.,:w00t::wub: 

Asia International Youth Film Festival October 16~19. 2015 Gimpo, KOREA www.aiyff.com 

i hvnt cek the link aiyff yet.,maybe we'll find more information there,.,.:D

Mr GT rough trans caption,.,

2015 10th Asian International Youth Film Festival Official Poster # Asian International Youth Film Festival # Asian International Youth Film Festival Ambassador Hong Jong-Hyun Ko Joon-hee  # Gimpo Youth Film Festival # Korea # # China # Japan,

and new updates from ASFF 2015 list of the winner for free tickets i think http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/07/bts-to-take-part-in-asia-song-festival-2015/ ,.,maybe any of us on this list..??:lol: congratulations for the winners hope u guys hv fun and enjoy spazz time there.,.will be lots of eye candy and idol and OFC the man who steal the scene,. our lovely cutie sweetie pie Hong Jong Hyun-sii but is there any news GsD will attend too.,?? how i love to be busy watching our couple working hard on screen:wub::wub: fightiiingg.,.!!!

here are the resume dates

1. 11 Oct ASF The festival will be aired by KBS waiting for time update
  2. October 16~19 AIYFF waiting for someone drop by the news abt airing time.,
  3. November 19th Boy from Wonderland expected to be released.,i dont know will yhere be MVP since they introduced the movie on BIFAN,.,

Ps : hv a great day all TGIF:wub::wub:

• Like 5

gosh i can't stand people whose throw out hatting comments on both uri couple instagram, and guess what is she gaining a forced or something? and now there are groups of people who actually hating yura and jjongAh, this is so sad :( Hjh, yura, and nana none of them are at fault. i don't know how to stop the mess, looking at jjong IG is such a heart breaking to the point i don't know what to say no more, i feel bad for those three, getting hate with no reason. I know, jjongAh fans also in a bad name. uri family.... :( i don't know shipping can make this huge fanwar, many other idol and artist being shipped on, but why only yura and hjh that have so much hate like that...................... :(:( sorry guysss, i'm usually a positive person, but this time it really breaking my heart. first, hatting on HJH. Hatting on Jjongah. Hatting on nana. Now hatting on yura. we know that this caused by that hardcore IG who throw a BS here and there. i reported her a million time but she still wandering around tho. huhuhuhu. before her came out, everyone just so chill. and we can ship jjong or yura or nana with whoever we wanted, for us jjong and yura of couse. but that IG just can't STFU!! aizz, sorry for the bad words, but she's too annoying. hope not only us who the eyes, but also jjong fans, yura fans, and nana fans can feel uncomfortable and reported that IG account

++

what is more annoying is. she accused us for hating nana or anyone who shipped with hjh or yura with anyone. for a hardcore jjongAh myself i never ever imposed other for shipping uri jjongAh. and hating nana? for shipping this is not like us at all,  hell no. our shipping is the classiest, the most humble, the kindest of all shipping history. this is so frustrating argh i just wanted the others know that we all, jjongAholic or jjongAhshipper, are equally respecting jjong, yura, and nana and also other shipper. that it, and i wish that account read this, so no one misunderstood.

++

putting our hate aside, what is it again plan for ahyongie birthday??

Edited by cochoyahoo27
showing of more anger (bian)
  • Like 4

Ok dude... where are you looking at?! face up here, face up here! and what happened to "manner hands"? hahaha :D

Yura looks STUNNING in the photos! Hawt darn it! I wonder if Jjong has seen these  (perhaps with a mild nosebleed for each page), because she's insanely attractive in sportswear UGH! I'm predicting JjongAh manips on IG soon. ;) 

How can she look so effortlessly beautiful?

Me on the other hand...

tumblr_mso52xAXJr1qcl5r6o1_400.gif

I'd been watching eps 258 again tonight.and i though..woaaaaa..jjong prepare so much to spend time with ahyoung.begin wif excercise..he bought the carpet,the gym ball  and the workout cd .than at night 4 ahyoung to get a good sleep..he make warm milk, bought aromatic candle , humidifier , the feet warmer and the last is he lend his arm for her..oh forgot...he message her...hmmm

Haaaaaa~~~~:wub::wub::wub:

Edited by shaufyqynezani
  • Like 6

I'd been watching eps 258 again tonight.and i though..woaaaaa..jjong prepare so much to spend time with ahyoung.begin wif excercise..he bought the carpet,the gym ball  and the workout cd .than at night 4 ahyoung to get a good sleep..he make warm milk, bought aromatic candle , humidifier , the feet warmer and the last is he lend his arm for her..

Haaaaaa~~~~:wub::wub::wub:

aaaand don't forget, he tried to act so natural and nonchalantly lent his arm without trying to burst out laughing in embarrassment. Macho man much? Remember how much he blushed in that room filled with candles and Yura's body next to him? and that he had this mischievous yet gentle smile on his face when he closed his eyes and pretended to sleep? PFFF.. we see you baby boy, we see you!!!

Alluring Ahyoung's ig update..

sorry for being inactive for months now, just got busy with work but i've been lurking.i do agree with you all who said that we should just ignore the ig account that bashes Jjong,Ahyoung and Nana..Most of you probably watched  ISAC and there's a moment captured by cameras wherein Ahyoung and Nana are talking (like catching up maybe?) ..they are in good terms and maybe friends since they are both connected to Jjong..i just don't get it how and why people are trying to make an issue between the three..if Jjong and Yura are dating or Nana and Jjong dating it's their prerogative and it is their right..they are humans too like us..it is also their decision if they will reveal the "relationship" to the public..as a fan,whatever,whoever and whenever they will reveal their relationship i eill surely support them but as a devoted Jjongah shipper i will always wish that our Jjongah couple will end up together.. 

all i am asking is we should respect the three and don't ruin Jjongah shippers' reputation..

Happy Sunday everyone..

• Like 14

Alluring Ahyoung's ig update..

:w00t: ... i keep look at her pic but hardly can imagine what kind of sport wear that she wore??? She look so H.O.T..B). B carefull for the boys out there...

.......but as a devoted Jjongah shipper i will always wish that our Jjongah couple will end up together..  ( ME TOO..:wub:... lets keep have faith on them)

all i am asking is we should respect the three and don't ruin Jjongah shippers' reputation.. (AGREE... N SO SAD THERE ARE MANY JJONGAH SHIPPERS ON IG THAT BECOME TOO Much N MAKE THEIR (jong, yura,nana) INDIVIDUAL FANS FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE/ANNOYED. ITS MEAN THEY DO THE SAME AS THE FW ACC. Idk when this issue will end. Hope soon).

Happy Sunday everyone.. (HAPY SUNDAY TOO..:wub:)

N can't wait for Asia Song Festival n Asia International Youth Film Festival for Jongie.. miss him soo badddd...but i guess its mean there is no mv premier??? N no jjongah moments in near times?? :huh:.. okey im sure there are many opportunities in the future since they live in same industries. We just need to be patient..

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 4

A rumor a month ago have been circulating about a celebrity couple on the brink of a break up, further allegations has given clues that the celebrity couple was model-actor Hong Jong Hyun and Girl's Day Yura. The couple dated publicly 2 years ago, though it was heard that they are actually dating for 4 years now.

To give enlightenment to the break up rumor Dispatch decided to investigate. The rumor began when the couple suddenly stopped posting photos together in their respective SNS. People close to the couple has expressed that the long separation during Hong Jong Hyun's training took a toll on the relationship. An insider even spilled that the close friendship between HJH and his co-star, Lala, made Yura anxious that the couple drifted apart further. Speculations got stronger when the two were observed to be ignoring each other at a common friend’s birthday.

Dispatch decided to follow the couple for a week to confirm the break up. They were spotted together, leaving this year's Dior's Fashion Show. The two went to spend the night in Jjong's  pad and Yura was seen going out of his condo building the following morning wearing an oversized shirt, and a new ring.

From our research, it was found out that the ring is a piece from Tiffany's engagement ring line. 

So the rumor that the two have broken up is proven false. 

But one might be surprised by the sudden engagement. An account of a netizen who saw Yura at ObGyn Clinic must be the answer. Yura has been vocal on her wanting to become young mom, who knows her sleepovers at Hong Jong Hyun's might have borne some fruit?

waaaaaaahhhhhh ... you "almost" got me!!!! but then, I started to doubt because of the number of years ... hahahahaha ... nice one!!!!

• Like 2