[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

hahaha! KOGIIII!

Love that they put Yura in the front of a Kogi CF!!

image.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

When the MCs were introducing Ring My Bell, Jjong had this HUGE goofy smile on his face and couldn't say anything hahaha

image.jpg

I know I know..she's pretty, ain't she???

image.jpg

Edited by Guest

and with that, the girls are ending their promotion. You did great Girl's Day!! Good luck on your individual activities and keep on holding your head up high! FIGHTING!

I'm so sad that we didn't see JjongAh interactions today, but I'm sure that we will see them again, together, in the future. :)

Jjong's face when they sang RING RING RING MY BELL (around 0:27)! kekekeke

Edited by Guest

So sad that GSD only had a short promotion period this time (compared to Something that went more than 1 month). I wonder Yura's individual activity after this, beside MCing Super Idol? Is she filming for a drama, the detective something? I acknowledge GSD usually have 2 promotion periods since they will release 2 songs in a year. Hopefully GSD will release another song and promote and meet Jjong at Inkigayo again...

Btw, I saw in the video, Yura gave a heart sign when singing Ring My Bell, near the end of the song...Was it for Jjong? Another secret mission, perhaps? :D

Edited by mtp1nk
  • Like 11

Guest ShinSangHwa

GSD promotion already ended....Honestly i'm really sad....They don't win any award but in my heart they always the best for me...Thank you Dai5y for continue to support them...(My heart felt ache to see them for the last time).

I'm looking forward to Ah Young individual activities....

To the JjongAh couple please continue giving us the sweet hint like before....

Ah! It can't be like this for long. When I open this thread, I get a heart-attack.

I saw his smile when MC sang Ring my Bell and my delulu mood becoming ON. Is there any behind the scene of this show? I'm curious about their interaction in the back stage. I believe there is something between them. But I can't do anything about that now.

Hah! I just need to endured my feeling.

• Like 8

MC cut inkigayo 150726.,before YT block this better hurry download it,.,those inkigayo vid recently posted already blocked,..~hing

ooohh,.,agree jjong lips open wide:Dautomaticly when he heard rriingriingriingringg mybell.,aigoo jjong seobaaanngg u might hurting ur cheek bones.,*not complaining thou*:wub:kekekeekkk gwiyeoouuumm.,

• Like 6

Guest ulva05

long time ago i read news that yura will play a role in web drama, when it will start air? can't some body tell me, pleaseee....

Guest pablochristinejoy_4d81

Semir #yura #mina #jongsook #woobin

long time ago i read news that yura will play a role in web drama, when it will start air? can't some body tell me, pleaseee....

yes mee too i found on the article  that she will play the role of an idol and she will pair of one of the infinite member but there was a news that it was cancel i dont know the reason!!!

GSD promotion already ended....Honestly i'm really sad....They don't win any award but in my heart they always the best for me...Thank you Dai5y for continue to support them...(My heart felt ache to see them for the last time).

I'm looking forward to Ah Young individual activities....

To the JjongAh couple please continue giving us the sweet hint like before....

We can see GSD one more time on August 9th Sunday Ingigayo ( 2015 Sok Cho Music Festival which Gsd got so much rain during the performance last year)

• Like 4

Thank you for all the updates dear Jjongaholics, love them all :wub:

I have some questions:

1. Did that korean beef campaign song consider like a CF? 

2. Did they first release in Inkigayo today?

If the answer are "yes", ohmaaiiigaad... what a rainbow after the storm. They got another job after their controversy in Koon-TV. You know what, some PD must be think that GsD is the most suitable artist with this food, since the way they enjoy delicious food are really unbeatable. All of them never shown expression to look always cute, they just eat like normal people eat good food. Moreover, Yura always mention that she and her member love meat a lot. And these all what advertisement need for food CF. Oh, can we say thanks to the haters? Kkkkk...

Idk I have to be sad or plain feeling to know their album promotion ended already. I think they all need that. Not because all the controversies, but they really need some rest. Don't you see in Hyeri legs (right one) is still bandaged? For all the performances using high heels averyday, that legs which need recovery must be injured again. And i love her professionalism, even she never used the same heels like others, she still could dance perfectly. 

For their individual activities, we never knew what kind of project was offered for Yura but i am sure Dream T has good plan for all of them. Lets hope she will get role in drama or another variety show, i think she is the queen of variety show now, no one dislike her.

OT: since their promotion ended already, i want to make a confession. When we tried hard to make GsD win in Inkigayo to watch their official YT channel, i am so sorry i couldn't helping much. Since i am in holiday, actually i had so much time to play RMB, but my daughter is always around me. She loves this song and everytime i played RMB MV version, she always asked me to change with stage performance video, she likes the way hyeri rode bicycle which she couldn't find in MV. So, my obstacle was her, a 3 years old lil girl who loves RMB, kkkkk. 

Anyway, instead of feeling sad their ending promotion or they didn't win any awards, lets enjoy Jjong smile for today. Even we didn't see Jjongah interaction on cam, every one here must be sure, they made it backstage/GsD room. And that smile is never change, from the first time we knew Jjongah til now, his smile always blaring everytime he heard Yura's name or GsD. Ah, thank you Jjong, you took care GsD really well. 

Oww, what a long rant...so sorry Jjongaholics. Are you ready shipping and sailing for next 7/8/9 years? ;) 

• Like 13

Guest zzemazz

Long time being a silent lurkeerr, but today I want to share something 

Just saw on IG Jong's manager yongxxxx liked yura's recent IG update

One more happy thing is the other manager vaurien_xxxx is following yura (eventhough he also follows other accounts)

But hey both Jong's managers following yura noww 

Sorry I can't insert pictures..you can find on IG using hastag #hongjonghyun

Guest prism2103

Can someone post the video of jjong's reaction to Ring My Bell being announced 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnn1tOYk8Rw starts @ 0:22 :) enjoy!

Thank you for all the updates dear Jjongaholics, love them all :wub:

I have some questions:

1. Did that korean beef campaign song consider like a CF? 

2. Did they first release in Inkigayo today?

Oww, what a long rant...so sorry Jjongaholics. Are you ready shipping and sailing for next 7/8/9 years? ;) 

previously there was a bts picture of gsd w korean beef hence fans thought it was a cf, however we now know it is a korean beef campaign song. nevertheless! im still glad the pds all adore gsd regardless of the insignificant "scandal" that had occur. :) i agree w khairunni. today was another bittersweet day. gsd fans r sad, jjongah fans r sad no more inkigayo meet until August festival held by sbs. BUT don't be sad anymore & onwards to better days w girl's day! im looking forward to their future ventures as a group and individually, our dearest yura :3 u know, gsd has the 4TH LARGEST FANCAFE of all girl groups :D PRETTY IMPRESSIVE. and so @khairunni I AM! I AM! i'll be sailing along w y'all for the next gazillion years until infinity and beyond.  

Girl Group Fancafe Members Ranking as 150726 ㅡ #4 Girl's Day (74,117) | ctto

CK11GS_UsAE7IVj.jpg

CK18trrVAAA0S-2.jpg

so now BOTH managers are following yura. its official to say jong's team is fully on board with our ship LOL. :D who's to not love jjongah? im especially fond of the chubby manager (knowing the great length of friendship and relationship jong's had w him since the very beginning) so it means alot when he follows and likes yuras' updates.

today jong was quite normal the whole time (even a bit uninterested at the end during winner announcement, cause if it doesn't concern yura, he doesn't give much) in my opinion & knowledge that he only looks upon his one girl. 

but did u guys see gsd's performance today? especially w yuras' parts? 1st part she looks super side tracked (looks on her right & btw that's where inkig mc stage is). then smiles when she always shows the fierce goddess cool and sexy poses, shes all giggly and unfocused. maybe ive gone a bit crazed lol. but i really do think jong definitely would not have wasted the chance to see yura perform and on her LAST STAGE performance for rmb. don't u all remember how excited he was to watch something and so mesmerized during her darling performance on mbc award night? hence im pretty sure he was there, and pretty sure he fanchanted along HEHEE.

on another note as ive mentioned, i dont think there's anything to worry about in terms of yura or gsd's popularity. i know some ppl may not be fans of gsd, but gsd's happenings does concern yura. i believe gsd will shine again. alot of ppl really do adore gsd. its just the haters and zealous fangirls/boys of other groups or haters in general :) it was really sweet of turkey dai5ies to create that hashtag event. & even if the girls are feeling glum about rmb results still THEY ARE ALL SO THANKFUL for their fans unconditional support. in fact the girls r very award of how concerned their fans r for them :3 (they did alot of signs (ok sign, hearts, Vs, etc) it was like a fanservice goodbye stage lolol. & yura's ig update, their goodbye stage last poses & their interaction w fans as they drove off. the love they give and receive from their fans, can't get any better than this. so thank u all for loving yura and her girls! <3 

CK1BkzCUsAQVwE9.png

we're"OK!"CK03OjEUwAAQT7h.png

CK03OKfUkAANnXr.png

CK1kDE8UwAAtstF.jpg

CK1x6z3UsAArRMW.jpg

look at this random group of fanboys LOL. gsd & jjongah fans are the bestest. 

CK1hjCsUcAUrIYb.jpg

btw has anyone shared this family picture yet? 

i can't help but to think about their future when fans make such amazing photo edits. thankyou to whoever made it! their children will be the cutest and chicest lovable souls. & the home will be coziest place w hearty laughters all around. d'aww. now im even imagining the f5 boys and their family gatherings ^^ it'll be so much fun! 

CK2M5SSUcAAmkxY.jpg

MY GOODNESS jong's physique. & yura's (oh my gosh those dispatch pictures killed me). yet for now, let's talk about jong. 

- look how broad his shoulders are! & those bulked arms! he's still very much on the lean side. but look at that waist and shoulder difference! it's like he's a walking V shaped man LOL. now i can't help imagine jong backhugging yura or letting her lean on his broad shoulders, and those arms. *fangirl faints*  outta breathe in outer space. 

- no wonder knetz & intl fans all say jjongah are a beautiful couple. GET MARRIED WILL YA?! im kidding lol well not really but still. they're so pretty in the inner & outer sides. 

CK0l9LlVEAA3uo5.jpg

jjong cut @ inki 150726 https://vimeo.com/134557055  

sorry i know my post is kinda scattered, letting my thoughts take place right now. perhaps b/c i didn't follow gsd when they experienced failures since i only followed them after wgm. i know of their past struggles but did not experience it w them. thus after rmb i find yura really is awesome girl.

even tho yura may be younger than jong, from a richer family background, clumsier and sillier. she's very understanding, optimistic, passionate, humble and hardworking. she understands the struggles of life even though she comes from a privileged family. instead of being me me me, she takes consideration over other ppl's feelings. is the nicest girl alive, but she's no push over. she's competitive but always humble. beyond beautiful physically, and beyond generous in love. reading that netizenbuzz translated article, i think alot of netizens cant find a single fault w yura. they compliment her physiques and personality when the article's all about body. THUS u can see how unanimous in agreement ppl r over yura's beautiful heart and body. its not just the body netz craze over, that's the most important factor. to be complimented by knetz on body & personality is quite rare. i think jong knows yura far better than we do. he's probably known he's a lucky man for a long time. to go on a random show (which he didn't approve of) & meet someone this special. i mean even if they were just friends (which i think would be extremely dumb b/c jjongah's perfect for each other), yura's really changed his perception on many things in life. look how happy he is these days. w.out seeing the interactions of the hong family, they probably all adore yura to bits, to make their son/little brother/maknae the man he is today. & well we cant account everything good we see in jong is from yura, cause the boy's extremely loyal and sweet and wholesomely handsome and passionate even before (he's just shy about it all). but we can account one thing for sure, the happiness jong experiences today, those bright smiles, more approachable self and steadier more reliable traits, have been greatly influenced by kim ah young. 

#love #jjongahloves #beautifulcouple #jjongaholic #always&forever 

Edited by prism2103

Guest prism2103

150726  yura's impersonates kwangsoo (again) LOL 

CK2Z4qkVEAEqUOB.jpg

like old times :') [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-iRrLkfDM0]

& yura impersonates LOL characters here. 

i see why heechul & yura are such good friends (have 4D characters & they love games :D) yura started playing when her friends told her about it. she talks about her competitive streak so she got really into it. & sojin says yura's a master at it, while yura's being superbly humble. 

i also get why she was popular w the boys during her school days. she's pretty, nice, AND she's fun. i understand why jong's always smiling. besides him laughing at every little thing yura does. his life's now filled w all the colours of the rainbow now. he's too preoccupied to be bored. :) i mean look at her. lolol.  

Edited by prism2103