[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest Yura_el21

Song Preview yuhuuuuuuuuuuu

woooooooh! I love SBS The SHOW, if I remember SBS the show is the one who feature Girl's day summer party concert right? woooh Im excited and nervous, let's show our support for ahyoung and her members. :wub:

Guest teredenz

yes lets support the girls, the preview song sounds nice

please support us pinggu style :D

sharing jong's picture

hello jong :wub:

cr niidiinii ig,  jonghyunahyoung ig and bbalkang ig

Edited by teredenz

Guest Yura_el21

wooooooh, I can feel the vibe and the excitement with that song preview.. sounds sooooo exciting, I can really sense chart topping and no1 award for this song, it so catchy, I love it.. :wub::wub:

Edited by Yura_el21

Guest mmj_leong

I can sense that Jjong will watch GsD pre-recording for inkigayo just like Darling♡♡♡ I can't describe my feeling but really I bet he will... and will also visit AhYongie in waiting room.. I can sense the same scenario will happen just like Darling single comeback in Music Core will happen in Inkigayo jinjia...jinjia...and they are now keep in touch a lot maybe texting & calling I truly believe they contact a lot jinjia...jinjia...my sense coming again♡♡♡

oohh.,.it is ear catchy and upbeat melody.,.i hv good feelings bout the coreo i think it will be energetic sexy yet catchy move,.,love it,.,:wub: imagining their costume stage will be dominant blackor mybe colourfull since the statement for their comeback is bright and cheerfull well let's see,.,good ,.,good,.,their practicing hard for the move for sure.,ring.,.ring,.,my bell.,.ring,.,my bell.,.ring,.,ring,.,ring.,1000x#sing  kekekekekkkk johda GsD fightiiingg.,.!!!

ooww heelloo too jjong seobaangg.,.kekekekek when will we see again jjong greeting in english "hello everybody,.,." first time hear english jjong,.,gwiyeowooyeeooo.,.,success for your FM fighttiiingg.,.!!!  thanks yleen u worked hard talk less do more right chinguu :) miss_ara and haerimpark and all fellows for updates make this thread more lively,.,3e162ef806c65f6842bf2fdf9c1a2b2c.gif

• Like 10

Guest gailleqt1012

I just noticed looking at there mv picture it's  like a Bond movie concept...if u had a chance to see the movie and even the poster for 007 black and white backdraft it's kinda same.....so maybe there also portraying bond girls

Edited by gailleqt1012

Guest minaret

The mv teaser wow!!! Not sexy concept indeed Dream T but really this comeback really put me at the edge of my seat. Curious mysterious i can't tell what is what. Thank You The Show the song snippets though only 7 secs flat but it is sooooo damn catchy. Kept ringing in my head. Can't wait really can't wait. Ahyoungie and the girls have done their best and let us take turns to show 'em support and be the best fans ever. I need to preorder the album right now!

About the other Jong Hyun following uri Ahyoungie or vice versa whatever we said here is only a joke. Please treat and take it lightly ya. Its been stress for some of us the past week so this is something that makes the atmosphere a bit 'loose'. I thought by them getting back with new album and songs will make my heart ease but its the other way round. A good anxiety. Heeeeeeee "You don't miss the person you were with, you miss the person you were when you were with him or her"

Guest minaret

Guys lets vote for Yura and show her our support: http://www.zenithnews.com/poll/pollView.html?idxno=20

eonni, how about the rule?? is it only once per day or what?? Let's make Uri Ahyoungie win wuhuuu

It s once a day from what I understood. You pressed rhe red button right ? 

Hello! Its once a day..oh we have to press the red button or the green ones? Coz since yday i voted but i press the green button instead.. thank u advance

yeah fellow Jjongaholics lets vote for uri Ahyoungie. Take it as a warm up if there is need to vote during music shows

Guest haerimpark

done voting, but i dnt know if its counted coz it korean words i cant understand:blink:

This is what i get from automatic translation hihihi :D

An ongoing survey

The real statue / 'Look Much Better than the Picture' Award / 实物 女神 奖 / 実 物 女神 賞
Gonna be made of the weekly celebrity goddesses of the best real goddess? 
Who do you think is the Most Beautiful Female star in 'Weekly star photos' posted by Zenithnews? 
使'周刊艺人'十分热闹的最高女神是? 
ゼニスニュースの連載企画「週間芸能人」を熱く盛り上げた女性アーティストの中で最高の女神は?

Nana (After School) / NANA / ナ ナ

21%
Jura (Girl's Day) / YURA / ユ ラ

74%
Resin (miss A) / 秀 智 / ス ジ

3%
Do you (EXID) / HANI / ハ ニ

One%

Guest rant567

Okay, I've voted but it seemed like I was pushing the wrong button :sweatingbullets: I pushed the green one!

I'll vote again tomorrow then. I cannot wait for another teaser for GsD comeback. I am loving the teaser pictures so far. I hope the new song will be the real summer jam.