[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest karatekid08

This is basically my reaction when i saw Jjong VIDEO IG UPDATE...hahaha and take note...in that IG he include emoticons...lol happy jjong in the house y'all..!

Untitled-5.gif

Edited by karatekid08

Guest prism2103

@prism2103 what does Cameo means? sorry im too slow:blink: and about following issue dnt take it seriously even minzy couple they're not following each other..dont bother about that and lets be happy we have, gsd comeback, jong movie and yura's upcoming project..:D

short appearance, kinda like a guest but in this drama he's only gonna be there for a short period. :) 

@karatekid08 LOL me too. me too. :') happy jong makes us fans cry like babies :') 

Guest jessijessica

sorry if its OT.. but i just read from twitter that yura just got 1 more followers from CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun. Waa.. she has more idol friend now! So happy to know that :)

sorry if its OT.. but i just read from twitter that yura just got 1 more followers from CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun. Waa.. she has more idol friend now! So happy to know that :)

yeah i cant help it just too curious n wanna witness it by my own eyes.:rolleyes:. N its true..

I know is lit bit off. But im happy 4 her too. Maybe she will following him soon, its gud that she make many idol friends..:wub:..

• Like 3

Guest minaret

Above all, happiness and health- these 2 things that i always wish for them. He updated today to show he is happy- simply enjoying the great weather before another changing season, another changing mood and another 'anything' that can make him or break him. While he is still in the moment let him enjoy his day to the fullest. Congrats Jjong for the cameo and fan signing later. I hope many projects come your way.

True, i strongly agree social media doesn't measure or define at all of person's relationship or closeness. If it is, then i must be truly a friend or at least acquainted with Bang Yongguk cause i have him in my IG and Twitter list. Then about my close friends of more than 20 years which i don't follow at all? Because we always keep in touch through other means (whatsapp,kakao) sending pics through other channels without other people bothering to see cause i only want to share it to certain sets of friends. In all, let us be open about this, let us not worry too much about it (yes, rumor can 'shake' us but don't caught up in the loop for too long) let us read in between the lines. For me personally, the two of them have this deep relationship where they communicate before any actions as long its about them. For this IG thing-y for sure they 'discuss' about it and maybe reach out to decision to not follow each other for now. 

We hope we can ease whatever uneasy motions or notions you are having right now my dear @imlya. I knew that you must love Jjong and Ahyoungie so much. If anything i respect whatever you are feeling right now but like the rest said it is not healthy. What i can see only 'that' person IG rambling and create' statement about this. And not the others. It is the only one. I bet you lurk around it IG too, and if you see it does not support Jjong especially at all but to put him in a spot. Pressuring others to 'agree' worse still making stories and apart from that saying Jjong is great using other celebrities for his own benefit. Its not a fan but a scumbag.

And i want to give a big shout out to all Jjongah shippers or fans- Jjongaholics for giving the best support for both of them. I don't see anyone bashing Jjong but supporting him or give many encouragement to post again. Let us keep that way, we don't want to be like the other shipper. Let us enjoy while we can, till anyone gives an official statement to anything that let us put our feet down. Let us chasing the good by saying and thinking good things, encourage positive words to others if any gets in the way. 

I am a proud fan of them. I am proud of the teaser images of Ahyoungie and the comeback news so far. Can't wait for it. If i am merely a fan is feeling that way, then how about people that close to her. Proud so proud that people really like the teaser image. :wub: "In this life, no state is eternal. if it's painful, be patient it will change. If it's pleasurable, don't get attached it will  change"

PS: I wanna purchase her album special, anyone knows how to go about?. Because i never purchase any special edition before. 

Guest rant567

Ahyoung is going to be in the dream team? is that the dream team at the kbs tv station? wow. I've never imagined myself, after watching series of Ahyoung's failure with sport on her stint in wgm, she'll be involved in any show that requires her to show case her ability to do some short of sport :sweatingbullets: whoever decided to throw her on that show must question their choice for the shake of our heart. dont get me wrong, it's not that I completely do not like the idea  of her on this program. I do like the idea of being able to see her more on tv, but, like come on, we are talking about a girl who barely able to hold a pole for more than 1 minute and this show is all about running, jumping, hanging on a wire and stuffs! Unless they are aiming for a series of comic acts, I dont know what they were thinking, seriously. I could picture Jjong participating on this kind of show, but Ahyoung? :sweatingbullets:well, I wish her the best of luck. If her statement about her exercising lately is true, we might get a surprise and we'll witness a reborn, athletics Ahyoung :)  I hope that she'll stay away from getting injured because the last episode of the dream team that I watched was pretty intense even for a bunch of athletes participating on it. 

And for those who are wondering about what this show is all about, just go to youtube, search for the kbs world channel and the dream team program.  

if this program is happened to be not the dream team program that I've thought of, well, I am so sorry then. please forget what I've said so far :) 

I wonder what made Jjong so happy and posted that video on his instagram. somebody is on a happy mood, heh? did he really put any emoticon on that post? really? I opened his instagram but I couldn't see it. my internet is acting out like always. can somebody tell me what emoticon that is? I am curious to death now. THis guy is getting cuter and cuter. helppppppppppppppppppppppppppp  

ps. and are we getting back to Jjong and Nana issue now? well, you know what? let's just forget about it, shall we? it's getting old and tiring. Let's just support both Ahyoung and Jjong, think about positive thing that might come up of their relationship, and dont speculate too much. You'll just tire yourself in the end :) 

Edited by rant567

Ahyoung is going to be in the dream team? is that the dream team at the kbs tv station? wow. I've never imagine myself, after watching series of Ahyoung's failure with sport on her stint in wgm, she'll be involved in any show that requires her to show case her ability to do some short of sport :sweatingbullets: whoever decided to throw her on that show must question their choice for the shake of our heart. dont get me wrong, it's not that I completely do not like the idea  of her on this program. I do like the idea of being able to see her more on tv but, like come on, we are talking about a girl who barely able to hold a pole for more than 1 minute and this show is all about running, jumping, hanging on a wire and stuffs! Unless they are aiming for a series of comic acts, I dont know what they are thinking, seriously. I could picture Jjong participating on this kind of show but Ahyoung? :sweatingbullets:well, I wish her the best of luck. If her statement about her exercising is true, we might get a surprise and we'll a reborn, athletics Ahyoung :)  I hope that she'll stay away from getting injured because the last episode of the dream team that I watched was pretty intense even for a bunch of athletes participating on it. 

And for those who are wondering about what this show is all about, just go to youtube, search for the kbs world channel and the dream team program.  

if this program is happened to be not the dream team program that I've thought of, well, I am so sorry then. please forget what I've said so far :) 

I wonder what made Jjong so happy and posted that video on his instagram. somebody is on a happy mood, heh? did he really put any emoticon on that post? really? I opened his instagram but I couldn't see it. my internet is acting out like always. can somebody tell me what emoticon that is? I am curious to death now. THis guy is getting cuter and cuter. helppppppppppppppppppppppppppp  

ps. and are we getting back to Jjong and Nana issue now? well, you know what? let's just forget about it, shall we? it's getting old and tiring. Let's just support both Ahyoung and Jjong, think about positive thing that might come up of their relationship, and dont speculate too much. You'll just tire yourself in the end :) 

actually am a bit worry too for her athletic skill.,.but can we expect more from her since she is starting exercising,.,i wish she practice in running skill regularly and make it to finish line doesnt hv to be winner just come n hv fun show audience good spirit .,will there be a dart games she is good in that :crazy:and maybe archerry sport no need to run almost like dart only the archery need arm muscle to hold the heavy tool:sweatingbullets:#aigoo ah young aaa can u do it,.,hhaaaa,.

but i''ll be enjoying her time on the show rather than worrying things,.,.:lol:and will she show some slapstick body gag like on JjongAh gym ball:P,.,oohhhhillarous just to think our ah youngiee ootookeeee.,.,jjong seobaaanngg she needs help from trainer jjong.,:wub:#cant help for my shipper heart

• Like 6

@rant567 nevermine chinggu. We just try to calm down one of our beloved shipper here. Hope she can adjust it quickly with this up n down being a shipper...:lol::lol:

N bout jong emot from his recent ig update is like this. Exactly 4 smily emot with the eyes is dissapear coz overdolad of happiness ..kkkkkkkk:D:D:D:D

:wub:

Edit:

@Yura_el21 i try to ask mr GT n its seem that for korean china dream team its only one if GDs girls who will joined n haven't decided who will participate but since Ahyongee have a huge fans in china through wgm, she have high posibilities to be chosen.

n 4 another article its will be a Zenith Stars Awards which for a catagory (idk what coz the translate doesn't make sense :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: coz GT said ^ real statue catagory^????) our girl is nominated beside Nana (no comment plis but seem this 2 girls have a loong destiny n stories), someone from Miss A n Exid (again the translate is acting up).  But idk exatly how to vote n when..Maybe someone her with her/his hangul talent can help us..its just said 29 next mounth (july 29th mabye???)

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 5

Guest rant567

@MaryH: hahahahaha good suggestion. they should really get together and practice together for sure. you know, for the shake of Ahyoung's appearance on that program B) hehehehehehe Jjong, we are counting on you :D  

@dee_230208: oh, may. he is really in the happy mood then! taking Ahyoung's suggestion on using cute emoticon, heh? :D

thank you for letting me know about the emoticon. something went wrong with my internet that the emoticon only appeared on a box shape T_____T  It looks like I need to upgrade something on my browser but I dont know what that is. sigh T______T

Guest minaret

Oh my!! Omo!! Ohmeeeee!!! *gulp* that Lee Jong Hyun really following Ahyoung's IG? I wonder why? So far i only knew he worked as co mc together not more. But i remember Hyeri was there too but he did not fooooolllow....

*evil thoughts* is it because of Ahyoungie Stone pics that you started to take interest. I knew she is sexy and all. I knew most of male idols can't believe the transform image that she capable of carrying on her own. She is a sexy sophisticated lady indeed it just that she never show.

*angelic thoughts* idol colleagues no harm following each other. The wider the circle of friends the better. Lets be friends! I wanna know about you and your daily activities.

In all i'm just joking ya!! Don't take it too hard. I knew all of them are friends or will be friends where they will bump each other along the way in their career life. Heeeeee i am a proud fan indeed!!!!!! "Always pray to have eyes that see the best, a heart that forgives the worst, a mind that forgets the bad, and a soul that never loses faith"

mr GT rough trans http://www.zenithnews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=9204 

[Zenith Entertainment News Team =] Janice News will hold a second Jenny Star Awards 2015 (ZENI ★ Awards).  Every Summer 2015 to select the top stars of various sectors on a quarterly basis (SUMMER) Jenny Star Awards next month is from 29 days 13 Janice news two weeks to days (i think it means will be hold the awards on july 13th 2 weeks from now)(http://www.zenithnews.com) goes through my website (內) Jenny Star Awards categories. Jenny Star Awards are including South Korea, China, Japan, the Philippines and Vietnam conducted simultaneously in nine countries and may participate gotta Chinese, Japanese, Korean four languages translated into English to Korean fans in each country, too.  In Jenny Star Awards, which celebrate the second last 4 Broadcast Film Music China from May until the end of this month, a total of targeting activities Beauty Fashion Star received attention in the six areas, causing jealousy Kane Unknown ''s tuktwi (pendent from the screen), the highest peak on the' 'hot debut on' China girls were selected on the 'one-shot head on bakjega urgent' fashion yarn world, a total of eight nominations, from 1 ipdeok images today 'real Statue' and captivate.  Jenny Star Awards 2015 Summer sector candidate are as follows like.  jealousy caused Kane Unknown (i think it means chemicouple on screen nominees)= Yoo Yeon-seok Kang So-ra (MBC 'top dorong ttottot' drama name) John Kim Won Hee Part sides (tvN 'nine girlfriend Club') IU Kim Soo-hyun (KBS2 'producers')  ▲'s highest peak on tuktwi = Ko Joon-hee (my best friend villains ) Park Bo-young (hard school), Han Hyo-joo (Beauty Inside)  ▲ = Hot Debut Award Seventeen (Seventeen) Monster X (MonstaX) Flying yen (N.Flying) Romeo (Romeo)  Chinese girl image capture (image captive youth award) = Unique (UNIQ) Monster X yen Flying  ▲-shot head on bakjega urgent ganggyunseong = Won Bin (glow), pelvis (B1A4) yijeongsin (CNBLUE) Gangnam (MIB)  fashion world Room = Nam Tae-hyun (Wiener) sehun (exo) Seongjong (Infinite)  1 days from today ipdeok video = training material (BtoB) Park Chan-Yeol Kim Soo-hyun (exo) Seo In Guk  real Statue = Nana (After School) Jura (Girl's Day) resin (Miss A) Hani (EX-ID)  = Zenith News Video youngsangtim
waiting 4 much better translation.,.,:w00t: battle for award our ah youngiee.,.

seems it's base on poll 

page_title_dot.gifAn ongoing survey
i_member.gifRegistered number of questionnaires: 8 pieces

QuestionsSurvey TypeProgress
One days from today ipdeok Video / 'An Entry to a Big fan' Award / 从 今天 开始 算 1 日, 入 狂 饭团 直拍 视频 奖 / 最高 の 直 撮 り 映像 賞Survey formProgress
The real statue / 'Look Much Better than the Picture' Award / 实物 女神 奖 / 実 物 女神 賞Survey formProgress
Chinese girl on captivate fans / 'Capture Chinese girl's heart!' Award / 俘虏 中国 少女 心 奖 / 中国 で 愛 さ れ そ う な 新人 ア イ ド ル 賞Survey formProgress
Sudan urgently on the head bakjega / Best Bobbed Hair Award / 千万 不要 剪头发 奖 / 最高 の ボ ブ ヘ ア ー 賞Survey formProgress
Fashion actual world / Best Daily Look Award / 时尚 sense 最棒 奖 / 最高 の 私服 フ ァ ッ シ ョ ン 賞Survey formProgress
New Face hot debut on / Hot Debut! 'New Face' Award / New face hot 出道 奖 / ニ ュ ー フ ェ イ ス ホ ッ ト デ ビ ュ ー 賞Survey formProgress
Tuktwi's highest peak phase / Screen New Actress Award / 从 屏幕 里 出来 的 女神 奖 / 映 画 界 の 次 期 女神 賞Survey formProgress
Unknown cause jealousy Kane / Enviable Couple Award / 诱发 嫉妒心 couple 奖 / 嫉妬 を 呼 ぶ カ ッ プ ル 賞Survey formProgress
page_title_dot.gifAn ongoing survey
  • Like 4

Guest mmj_leong

Oh? AhYongie is friend with another Jong Hyun instead? Hahaha! That's funny! I'm happy that she have more friends! I'm sure AhYongie good personality will make a lot of friends.

I hope she manage to take part in that Dream Team program as I know it need tough challenge.. Make sure you don't get hurt..uri AhYongie... I'm sure Jjong seobang will worried and nagging her already hehe...

Guest mmj_leong

Oh? AhYongie is friend with another Jong Hyun instead? Hahaha! That's funny! I'm happy that she have more friends! I'm sure AhYongie good personality will make a lot of friends.

I hope she manage to take part in that Dream Team program as I know it need tough challenge.. Make sure you don't get hurt..uri AhYongie... I'm sure Jjong seobang will worried and nagging her already hehe...

Guest mmj_leong