[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest prism2103

just for fun lililala~ 150614 yura's boyfriend-like nampyeon w her celebrity crush l.s.g :) 

fight%20lee%20seung%20gi%20jong_zpsryht0

fight%20lee%20seung%20gi%20jong%20handso

i have to biased-ly say jonghyunnie wins in both rounds :3 muhahaha.

full cut of jong 

Edited by prism2103

This guy so lucky ><

CHYvLV7UsAEex5y.png

​sorry to cut ur post dear,but if i don"t read from the start just read the highlight post because u expose the word i thought "him" in the sentence is jong..i almost jump happily..but then i reread back oh ok..misunderstand pabo miss ara :D

• Like 3

Guest mmj_leong

This may OT.. coming runningman they got mission to do pose (aeroplane pose) like what uri JjongAh done in hot yoga! Hahaha! Make me miss that moment so much....

Hello~~~~

Finally, like really finally I can login to this forum again. Believe me, I tried for 20 times to accessed this forum but only blank page for me though my connection was in super good condition, then I gave up. However I come back hehehe...

About @jangduri_iii instagram post, I asked her yesterday. Jangduri was going to one SBS's show yesterday but she saw Jjong shile going to that place, she told me she saw Jjong between YTNew Square building and CJE&M Center. Sangam-dong is a multimedia city (area) JTBC is also there, with MBC and SBS hehehe. Though they might not so close to see each other but still they were in same area ^^

And also about Jjong asking the pictures in Ahyoung's phone, I am the one who shared that based on fancafe post I read back then. if you want the detail please read the post on Jjongah First Thread page 1835, or maybe you can click this link. ^^ have a wonderful day~~ Nice to be back here~~ I miss you all!

Edited by tituyphing
  • Like 16

Miss u to dear @tituyphing ..seem its already looooong time didn't read ur post..:P..

Yeah..our heart shippers is sooo happy just to know that they have been in the same area yesterday..:P..

Like @khairunni said, we are like a couple who madly in love. Our heart beat sooo fast even just to see our love one back or from a distance..:wub:..

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 8

Yura for sponsorship~ :) 

cr: fyeahyura.tumblr.com 

ok her slipper or shoes name it caught my interest,.,look comfy and cassual pretty.,.must have sold alot since KAY wore it.,.:lol: n the brand must hv verry happy with it and the contarct will extended,.,kekekekkk charandaa ah youngaaa,.,.

• Like 1

Guest mmj_leong

Just finish watched some of my favourite episodes of uri JjongAh. What I want to say this time is AhYongie is really Jjong lucky and wish come true charm! When they play the traditional game in their house during lunar new year Jjong got 3 times 'mul' which I think is really rare that you can get it straight in a roll! Also when they went Nami Island he said he want to see the peacock to show its 'eye spotted tail' immediately it show him! Wow this is really daebak!  It seems all his wishes came true when he's with AhYongie ♡♡♡So sweet & lovely♡♡♡