Guest ororomunroe

@nazzy1109 Welcome back! It must have been quite a shock looking for our old place and finding this new forum. It's going to take some time getting use to it. 

@SUNlight02, Thanks for the update on the poster shoot!  It feels like we are getting closer to the first episode, I just want it to start already.

@Hanyeoun, Welcome to Mask! I hope you will join us when the drama starts.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nazzy1109 Welcome back! It must have been quite a shock looking for our old place and finding this new forum. It's going to take some time getting use to it. 

@SUNlight02, Thanks for the update on the poster shoot!  It feels like we are getting closer to the first episode, I just want it to start already.

@Hanyeoun, Welcome to Mask! I hope you will join us when the drama starts.

​My pleasure chingu @evie7 :D

By the way, I haven't seen uri @eunsuhae chingu yet..hehe

We should wait for any official update anytime now since they already had their poster shoot. Unfortunately, I might not be here for a little while in Soompi chingus. I have not been feeling well since this morning mostly because of our very hot weather here in my country so I think I might take a rest for a while. 

Soo Ae EVENT gif

[I believe it is for Cledbel]

3732382135_72f2317b

3732382135_6dda1393

my initial reaction after coming back to soompi weeks later and seeing all the different things thinking i lost soompi and this is a fake one !!!

tumblr_nnko5kMzOu1u8yawfo1_400.gif

​And this is where I miss the LOL reaction button the most, I'm mourning our loss and it will take a while for me to get used to this new system :'(

@SUNlight02 hello :)

I'm here dear friend, just lurking around because I'm still so confused but yay for the poster shooting! Things are finally moving up for our show \0/

( @evie7 hi there :D )

Guest nazzy1109

@malika82 , @evie7 , @eunsuhae & @SUNlight02 chingudeul !! hug-raccoon-emoticon.gif

missing the old forum soo much ! boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

well let's wait patiently..........although i can't wait for Mask to start !! need to feast my eyes upon the hotness of JJH !! admire-onion-head-emoticon.gif i wonder if we'll get a series of shirtless him like we did in KMHM.......then sure PAC will run wild again bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

counting the days !!!.........1, 2, 3, ............... head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

P.S.: @SUNlight02 please take care of ur health dear.....it's summer here too, trying to cope up ! -_-

@eunsuhae @malika82  Yay!!! Happy to see the rest of the gang here!

@nazzy1109 Did you say a shirtless JJH? I wish we had our old emoticons because I would be using that devil one for sure. I can't wait for this drama to start already but the thought of shirtless JJH....that just puts me in PAC mode.

@SUNlight02 I hope you are feeling better, the heat  and humidity can really get to you.  Make sure you are drinking plenty of liquids.

@malika82 , @evie7 , @eunsuhae & @SUNlight02 chingudeul !! hug-raccoon-emoticon.gif

missing the old forum soo much ! boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

well let's wait patiently..........although i can't wait for Mask to start !! need to feast my eyes upon the hotness of JJH !! admire-onion-head-emoticon.gif i wonder if we'll get a series of shirtless him like we did in KMHM.......then sure PAC will run wild again bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

counting the days !!!.........1, 2, 3, ............... head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

P.S.: @SUNlight02 please take care of ur health dear.....it's summer here too, trying to cope up ! -_-

​Don't miss, my dear. We all here ))) And forum will soon return to us. 

@eunsuhae @nazzy1109 @evie7 @plappi @valsava @Kehinde @malika82

Annyeong chingus!..I'm back :) thank you for all the concerns and advices..I'm okay now :)

Here are the UPDATES I missed posting during those few days that I wasn't here :

11208163_1427181934255448_438682762_n

cr to jeawoo_oh

Cheongdam-dong

11192844_977834935569269_584454598_n

cr to y_jin5816

15-05-02 Mask Title Shoot

1430575283-3727164736.jpg?v=1430575285

cr to jewelzane

05-03-15 Sea Side Shooting

beach_01_03

beach_01_04

beach_01_01

11195843_1382293045434772_1297858624_n

cr to hi_hyunseok

@SUNlight02, Welcome back girl!!! I'm happy you are feeling better. Thank You for the updated pics.

@valsava, I'm so happy to see some progress to.  I can't wait to see the posters, our OTP...

I'm a little torn between wanting the Smelly Girl to end because I'm loving it, on the other hand, I can't wait to see Mask.  SBS is really bringing it with back to back good dramas. Hopefully in a about 2 weeks, we will get a lot of info for Mask that will make the after TGWSS widthdrawls go away.

@SUNlight02, Welcome back girl!!! I'm happy you are feeling better. Thank You for the updated pics.

@valsava, I'm so happy to see some progress to.  I can't wait to see the posters, our OTP...

I'm a little torn between wanting the Smelly Girl to end because I'm loving it, on the other hand, I can't wait to see Mask.  SBS is really bringing it with back to back good dramas. Hopefully in a about 2 weeks, we will get a lot of info for Mask that will make the after TGWSS widthdrawls go away.

​@evie7,  I ;like smelly girl to and would have like even more if it had ended last week.. But we have to have patients I'm so tired of waiting for these to dip in and out just to get to mask this drama is a must watch for me and it's been a while since I seen the one who played the lead Goong..  

@SUNlight02 thank you for the mention and updates. Glad to hear you're doing fine, it's above 40°C here on my side of the world and it's so stifling we can barely breathe :(

how many days are left for our show to start?

@valsava @evie7 @eunsuhae

It will always be a pleasure chingus :)

huhu..yeah..Although it's so hot here, it managed to rain a little this afternoon..

We only have 23 days left till D-Day chingus :) I'm very excited with this one although it'll be most possible that I'll watch it's competitors too but 'Mask' is my most anticipated. Luckily for me, the stills  in this drama doesn't show much of the scenes that may happen so I can have a little surprise when I watch the pilot episode.

There was a description the characters.
Translate please!

af699487e6c2.jpg[
Soo-Ae As Ji-Sook (여, 29)  백화점 판매원
‘더도 말고 덜도 말고 
딱 남들처럼만 행복해 지고 싶어’

지숙의 엄마 옥순은 지숙을 가지기 전에 자신에게 커다란 빛이 와서 안기는 태몽을 꿨다고 했다. 그 말을 증명이라도 하듯 어린 지숙은 가족과 주위 사람들에게 밝고 긍정적인 에너지를 전해주는 사랑스러운 존재였다. 막 걸음마를 시작했을 땐 아장아장 걷다 넘어져도 아무 일도 없었던 것처럼 방긋 웃으며 자리를 털고 일어났고 가족들이 근심 할 때는 기운 찬 옹알이로 힘을 주는 너무나 예쁜 아이였다. 
하지만 어린 시절 아버지 대성의 사업이 망하면서 그녀의 밝은 모습에 조금씩 그림자가 드리우기 시작했다.
 지숙의 유일한 꿈은 더 이상 불행해지지 않는 것, 가족이 서로를 바라보며 웃을 수 있는 것, 그것뿐이었다. 하지만 돈이 없이는 행복을 꿈꾸는 것조차 사치였다.  아무리 노력해도 지숙의 인생에 볕들 날이 올 것 같지 않았다. 세상이 너무 비정하다는 것을 깨달은 그녀는 점점 지쳐갔다.
 그러던 어느 날, 지숙은 백화점에서 자신과 똑같이 생긴 여자를 만났다. 그녀는 머리부터 발끝까지 명품으로 휘감고 있었고 범접할 수 없는 아우라를 풍겼다. 지숙은 꼭 다른 세상에 있는 거울을 보는 것 같았다. 그 사람도 신기한 듯이 지숙을 잠시 바라보다 자리를 떴다. 마치 꿈을 꾼 것 같은 기묘한 느낌도 잠시, 지숙은 바쁜 일상에 치여 그 여자의 존재는 기억 너머로 미뤄뒀다.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

169589214e80.jpg 
Ju Ji-Hoon As Min-Woo (남, 29)  SJ 그룹 전무이사
‘잘 살기를 바라지 않는다.
 단지, 살아 남기를 바랄 뿐이다’

민우는 어느 날 갑자기 ‘강제로’ SJ그룹의 상속자가 되었다. 첩의 자식이긴 하지만 대기업 총수의 유일한 아들이라는 이유로 어쩔 수 없이 선택 됐다.
 민우는 엄마 손에 자라다가 7살 때 처음으로 아버지 최회장의 존재에 대해 알게 됐다. 최회장은 민우는 아들로 대하지 않고 후계자로 대했다. 단 한번도 민우에게 다정한 말을 건네지 않았고 민우가 조금이라도 잘못하면 엄격한 벌을 내렸다.
 민우의 어머니는 어릴 적 호수에 빠져죽었다. 그 모습을 두 눈으로 지켜본 민우는 그때부터 물에 대한 공포심이 생겼다. 물론 샤워를 못 한다거나 비를 무서워한다거나 그런 건 아니다. 물속에 들어가는 것, 물속에 잠기는 것을 극도로 무서워한다. 그래서 수영장에 가는 건 엄두도 못 낸다.
 엄격한 아버지는 정신력으로 극복할 수 있다고 민우를 다그쳤지만, 민우의 증상은 점점 악화됐다. 몇 년이 지나서야 강박증이란 진단을 받고, 전문가의 치료를 받기 시작했다.
위생과 위치, 순서에 대한 강박증이 있으며, 예민하고, 화도 잘 낸다. 친모의 죽음 이후, 한 번도 사랑 받은 기억이 없다. 사랑 받은 적이 없기에 사랑을 주는 방법도 모른다. 
그런 이유로, 사랑을 믿지 않는다.

39eba04c8408.jpg
Yeon Jeong-Hun (남, 34)  민우의 매형  미연의 남편
 ‘강자의 말은 진실이고, 약자의 말은 거짓이다.
 고로, 강자를 이기려면 최강자가 되어야 한다’

명석한 두뇌에 수려한 외모와 화려한 언변의 소유자.
 겉으론 착하고, 매너 있고, 정의로워 보이나 속은 야망으로 가득 차 있다. 매사에 철두철미하며 자기 통제력이 뛰어난 사람이다. 목표로 하는 것이 있으면 뛰어난 지략을 펼쳐 반드시 이루지만, 비겁한 방식으로 이기려 하진 않는다. 오히려 상대방에게 신뢰감을 주고 마지막 순간에 철저히 배신하는 무서운 남자다.
 아버지의 한 서린 삶을 보고 자라며 세상의 강자가 되는 게 인생의 목표가 되었다.

강자가 되어 불합리한 이 세상을 정의롭고 합리적으로 만들겠다고 결심한다. 하지만 그런 세상을 만들기 위한 과정에서 생기는 불합리함은 필요악이라 여기고, 후에 모든 걸 올바르게 되돌려 놓으리라 결심한다.

5ec8f46ef506.jpg
Yoo In-Young(여, 30)  민우의 배다른 누나, 석훈의 아내
 ‘원하는 건 무엇이든 가진다. 
그게 고양이든, 호랑이든.’

은수저를 입에 물고 태어난 공주. 평생 자신의 힘으로 무언가를 해본 적도 없고, 노력해서 돈을 벌어본 적도 없다. 원하는 건 말만 하면 얻을 수 있었고, 그게 당연한 거라고 생각했다. 어릴 적, 첩의 아들인 민우가 집에 들어왔을 때도, 언젠가 동생이 있으면 좋겠다고 말한 걸 아빠가 들어준 거라고 생각했다.
 하지만 세상에서 딱 한 가지 가질 수 없는 게 있었다. 그것은 바로 석훈의 마음이었다. 미연은 결국 석훈에게 매달리다시피 하며 결혼까지 하게 된다.

sbs.co.kr

Hello @everyone...miss you all chingus :D

Exactly, 23 days left till D-Day. It's very exited!

1430798025-3701819664_l.png?v=1430798035

Finally, we are getting some cast of Mask now.

Choi Min Woo's family

cats

Byeon Ji Sook's family

1430798028-1949631047.jpg?v=1430798035

Eun Ha's family

1430798027-4036988075.jpg?v=1430798035

Another casts

1430798024-1502908546.jpg?v=1430798035

http://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/가면_(드라마)

Anyone can understand Hangul?

잘 살기 를 바라지 않는다. 
 단지, 살아남 기를 바랄 뿐이다 ' 
민우 는 어느 날 갑자기 '강제 로' SJ 그룹 의 상속자 가 되었다. 첩 의 자식 이긴 하지만 대기업 총수 의 유일한 아들 이라는 이유로 어쩔수 없이 선택 됐다. 
 민우 는 엄마손 에 자라다 가 7 살때 처음 으로 아버지 최회장 의 존재 에 대해 알게 됐다. 최회장 은 민우 는 아들 로 대하지 않고 후계자 로 대 했다. 단 한번도 민우 에게 다정한 말 을 건네지 않았고 민우 가 조금 이라도 잘못하면 엄격한 벌 을 내렸다 . 
 민우 의 어머니 는 어릴적 호수 에 빠져 죽었다. 그 모습 을 두눈 으로 지켜본 민우 는 그때 부터 물 에 대한 공포심 이 생겼다. 물론 샤워 를 못한다 거나 비 를 무서워 한다거나 그런 건 아니다. 물속 에 들어가는 것, 물속 에 잠기는 것을 극도 로 무서워 한다. 그래서 수영장 에 가는 건 엄두 도 못낸다. 

엄격한 아버지 는 정신력 으로 극복 할수 있다고 민우 를 다 그쳤 지만, 민우 의 증상 은 점점 악화 됐다. 몇년 이 지나서야 강박증 이란 진단 을 받고, 전문가 의 치료 를 받기 시작 했다. 

위생 과 위치, 순서 에 대한 강박증 이 있으며, 예민 하고, 화도 잘 낸다. 친모 의 죽음 이후, 한번도 사랑 받은 기억 이 없다. 사랑 받은 적이 없기에 사랑 을 주는 방법 도 모른다.  

그런 이유로, 사랑 을 믿지 않는다. 

Sad childhood story...and seems that our Min Woo get OCD?! 

This drama is melodrama right? Get ready to prepare tisue chingus :) 

Hello @everyone...miss you all chingus :D

Exactly, 23 days left till D-Day. It's very exited!

Finally, we are getting some cast of Mask now.

http://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/가면_(드라마)

Anyone can understand Hangul?

잘 살기 를 바라지 않는다. 
 단지, 살아남 기를 바랄 뿐이다 ' 
민우 는 어느 날 갑자기 '강제 로' SJ 그룹 의 상속자 가 되었다. 첩 의 자식 이긴 하지만 대기업 총수 의 유일한 아들 이라는 이유로 어쩔수 없이 선택 됐다. 
 민우 는 엄마손 에 자라다 가 7 살때 처음 으로 아버지 최회장 의 존재 에 대해 알게 됐다. 최회장 은 민우 는 아들 로 대하지 않고 후계자 로 대 했다. 단 한번도 민우 에게 다정한 말 을 건네지 않았고 민우 가 조금 이라도 잘못하면 엄격한 벌 을 내렸다 . 
 민우 의 어머니 는 어릴적 호수 에 빠져 죽었다. 그 모습 을 두눈 으로 지켜본 민우 는 그때 부터 물 에 대한 공포심 이 생겼다. 물론 샤워 를 못한다 거나 비 를 무서워 한다거나 그런 건 아니다. 물속 에 들어가는 것, 물속 에 잠기는 것을 극도 로 무서워 한다. 그래서 수영장 에 가는 건 엄두 도 못낸다. 

엄격한 아버지 는 정신력 으로 극복 할수 있다고 민우 를 다 그쳤 지만, 민우 의 증상 은 점점 악화 됐다. 몇년 이 지나서야 강박증 이란 진단 을 받고, 전문가 의 치료 를 받기 시작 했다. 

위생 과 위치, 순서 에 대한 강박증 이 있으며, 예민 하고, 화도 잘 낸다. 친모 의 죽음 이후, 한번도 사랑 받은 기억 이 없다. 사랑 받은 적이 없기에 사랑 을 주는 방법 도 모른다.  

그런 이유로, 사랑 을 믿지 않는다. 

Sad childhood story...and seems that our Min Woo get OCD?! 

This drama is melodrama right? Get ready to prepare tisue chingus :)

We translated KmHm, IOIL, and now Mask )))  at such a pace we with my translator will become psychiatrists themselves 

hey i'm back chingus !.......been busy for quite long.......but now i'm sooooo confused !!!.....................what's wrong with soompi ??????? somebody pls explain !! 

​Heyya there! @nazzy1109 LOL! I was surprised with a temporary forum.
few more days before May 27 :D

OMG!! I'm a newbie in temporary cool.

Archived