[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

Guest KDIK

There's definite improvement on the acting front with Ji Hyo and I'm happy others are noticing it. I was hoping she'd continue doing rom-com's cause I feel that's a genre in which she can really excel in, I genuinely enjoyed her performance in Emergency Couple but I feel she's taken it up a notch with this one, it feels more organic.

You know from what I'd read (synopsis) I assumed that Jihyo & Yohan had ended their relationship on a bad note and they'd be bickering etc but I was pleasantly surprised with the first episode cause it was the opposite. Have no clue if they told us why they broke-up or whatever but it's obvious that there's lingering feelings between the two and they're actually nice to one another which is a welcome change from the usual exes meet and all hell breaks loose.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's definite improvement on the acting front with Ji Hyo and I'm happy others are noticing it. I was hoping she'd continue doing rom-com's cause I feel that's a genre in which she can really excel in, I genuinely enjoyed her performance in Emergency Couple but I feel she's taken it up a notch with this one, it feels more organic.

You know from what I'd read (synopsis) I assumed that Jihyo & Yohan had ended their relationship on a bad note and they'd be bickering etc but I was pleasantly surprised with the first episode cause it was the opposite. Have no clue if they told us why they broke-up or whatever but it's obvious that there's lingering feelings between the two and they're actually nice to one another which is a welcome change from the usual exes meet and all hell breaks loose.

​song ji hyo is my favourite korean actress, for me she nailed every role that was given to her, that i have watched. despite having watched many dramas with actors and actresses but only few really made a longlasting impression and song ji hyo is one of them. She is soo easy to relate too and her acting feels soo real unlike many other actresses.

That aside she is drop dead gourges and looks good with pretty much every actor. now I just wish the first episode will be subbed soon, so i can watch it, i have been searching the whole net since yesterday for subs

I also think that she's good in Emergency Couple and she way better in this drama. More natural, expecially her expression. Emergency Couple was good but this one is better I said. She nailed it. 

@KDIK Maybe I'm different with your assumtion that they don't ended their relationship in bad note.I read somewhere that Soojin is the one who think that she's Myungsoo's gf but not Myungsoo. He's just think that Soojin is her close friend. And then they distance their self and that way they ended their relationship. Maybe that's the reason how Myungsoo was okay when they meet again and you can see Soojin's the one who feel awkward. Maybe the story will grow from there how they'll realized that they're in love each other. #cmiiw

Guest MariaG

How was the episode rating? Doea anyone know?

It was 1.162% ... It was a good start but I expected more  [思考]

Guest KDIK

I also think that she's good in Emergency Couple and she way better in this drama. More natural, expecially her expression. Emergency Couple was good but this one is better I said. She nailed it. 

@KDIK Maybe I'm different with your assumtion that they don't ended their relationship in bad note.I read somewhere that Soojin is the one who think that she's Myungsoo's gf but not Myungsoo. He's just think that Soojin is her close friend. And then they distance their self and that way they ended their relationship. Maybe that's the reason how Myungsoo was okay when they meet again and you can see Soojin's the one who feel awkward. Maybe the story will grow from there how they'll realized that they're in love each other. #cmiiw

​OOHHHHH ! I assumed that they had actually dated but now it all makes sense. It just felt out of place for both parties to not be awkward around one another being exes and all, that just makes the story even sadder lol. So it was one-sided, I feel for Soojin but at the same time if he never exclusively asked her to be his girlfriend then what lead her to believe they were ever a couple in the first place. I'm already rooting for Soojin & Myungsoo, I liked their scenes together a lot.

I'm still waiting for subs with the first episode. I don't have access to Viki since it's only exclusive to those who live in the U.S.

@KDIK I just remembered that from the first teaser and all, Jihyo introduced Soojin's character was 'self-proclaimed' girlfriend of Myungsoo. It said all that she had one sided love for him, actually their relationship is 'Some'. They're not lovers but too intimate to say they're just bestfriend. Soojin herself thought that they're lovers, but Myungsoo thought they just friends, nothing else (since his character was womanizer). I also rooting for these two as we can see how they care for each other and tehy have feelings for each other.

Guest KDIK

@yesyoong - I should've checked out the teasers beforehand. I assumed they were exes purely from reading articles/write-ups from Dramabeans, then again I didn't read it thoroughly so they most likely mentioned this tid-bit but I just skipped over it lol. Personally I'm relieved it's like that, I think it would've been messy with all four girls being official ex-gf's and with how K-drama's usually handle exes it always veers towards them first hating each other and then falling back in love e.g. Emergency Couple lol. I really like this set-up though cause we can explore their friendship, cause just from the first episode it's really sweet. I wonder if there will be a guy rival or not ?  

@KDIK Actually after watched all the teasers, I still confused what their relationship. I assumed like you at first and it seems many people did. At the press conference, Jihyo also asked what this drama and EC difference since it's all about exes-reunioun-lovers, but actually it's different. Their characters too. After you watched today ep, you'll find Myungsoo was so cruel towards her how can he said they just friend as we can see they totally like a lovers T.T There'll be a guy rival I think, maybe a PD (I'm not sure), let's wait! 

Anyone, you can download raw here http://smallencode.com/k-drama/ex-girlfriend-club and soft sub for ep 1 is out at http://subscene.com/subtitles/ex-girlfriend-club-gooyeochinkeulreob. Enjoy it! 

Guest meltedd

During the show tonight, Myungsoo's roommate pops up and asks him when the buffalo will appear (am I right? Lol if so, is this supposed to be Soojin) but later when they're drinkint together he says there are only 3 ex girlfriends. 

I was cringing so much during the ep cos I felt so bad for Soojin aha. This Myungsoo is so comfortable with women, he could have been treating her like any other female friend, or maybe they were just at that in between stage idke. But I'd totally be wary of him, and at the same time he's just so charming (I did not watch Misaeng and was not expecting the charm. Score!). Dis man. I feel like of the exes, only the noona first love is a real threat, but maybe the exes might end up pushing them together. Totally onboard this pairing already, do not need second male lead!!

this is just the first episode and i'm already emotional, when kim sojin (song jihyo) cried at home and infront of myunsoo I couldn't keep myself I felt soo sad for her to have to go through soo much hardship and alone on top of it.  the first episode has already exceeded my expectation, and my god am i happy to see song ji hyo back with another drama, I can't count the number of times i have watched her in emergency couple again and again.

there were sooo many memorable scenes with kim sojin, and soo many romantic moments with myungso, that made my heart beat and believe that such dreamy love must exist somewhere, I love the details put in the drama. oh and another thing can i just gush about how beautiful song ji hyo is i mean serously even in plain close and with her hair in a mess she still looks gourges and outshines all the other actresses that were all dressed up in this episode lol

In the first episode Shim Joo tells Soo Jin that she doesn't show she cares enough and so she gets stuck in between, fighting for things after she has lost them. I wonder if that happened with Myung Soo too. Because he does seem to have a real soft corner for her but he never got a signal from her that she wanted more and so, it didn't hit him. If you look at his exes, all of them are pretty aggressive.

Guest raeara

Arrr....so sad for soo jin...myung soo just treat her like his bestfriend....soo jin thinks her and myung soo like exes....oh god...if i in her situation...i really shamed bcause she tells myung soo exes that she his exes too..btw i think have someone character like soo jin..if i not wrong.. 

Guest raeara

This BTS of last scene epi 2....arrr myung soo always laught....but when i remember back last scene epi 2...andwaeeeee....why why why....poor soo jin...

Archived