[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ppyong !! Happy Solim Day Yereobun !!! My dearest chingudeul !! This week me as usual dropping by for a Solim recap episode 16. "From Istanbul to Pamukkale". So...what we have here this week...i saw a lot of name tagging in here..so following everyone.I also need to tag a few names...kkkkk mianhe...

First of all @crazyasian73 unnie, gomowo unnie..my big supporter....boyaaa ~~ unnie wont do a recap anymore?...unnie let's do this together...i'am the only one left... @hyuklover_eida been so busy lately, sooo...:tears:

Ne dongsaeng @Niel2804 yooo ~~ mianhe it took me a week to answers your shout out..i see you're having so much fun with capt   @innasalvatore talking about  Jae Rim panties....hahahaha..How i miss talking about B stuffs with all of you...^_^

To  @luvsushi i really like your "I Wonder" post. I hope you can make it regularly the "I Wonder Series". I also wonder what happened underneath the blanket in Jeju Island during their honeymoon.Something must seriously happened isn't?:P

To Jae Rim omma  @rosemarieztan_at_yahoo.com_stv happy belated birthday dear unnie Rosey.^_^

________________________________________________________________________________________

Now, from Gelata Bridge, our couple continued their journey to Ortakoy...a places with a lot of street food stalls. When they arrived they found a "dondurma" an ice cream from a goat milk and can be easily found at Itaewon. But they decided to taste the original "dondurma".

f1afe9b6-fbb5-4901-9813-014a9a1f3471_zpsdf2f49dd-6712-4068-80d7-84fdbb373020_zps

Hubby : "They never give it to us easily, as always.See a real showmanship"...

While hubby looking for his money to pay for the ice cream, the salesman kept playing with So Eun..thus distracting wifey attention from him and he seriously don't like it.:crazy: So, in a flash, he held the salesman wrist and said....

Hubby: "Aishhh, Chincha, Just give the ice cream here, quickly.!! " :angry: ****Aigoooo...Then they found a place to ate the ice cream.

68daf75e-3d59-47ff-b925-a29d9ee2baf2_zps

Wifey: Oppa choose one number (from the stalls). Should we go to the "atom" stall? The friendly Oppa is greeting me" **inducing a jealously***.....This was a 3rd time, wifey did that to him...maybe she found out her hubby jelously was adorable??...meolla...

Hubby: Let's go there...They're friendly with you. Let's go. I have to shout out "She's mine"....Hahahh. A possessive hubby.

tumblr_nhom8bdseC1rwog7ro2_250.gif   tumblr_nhom8bdseC1rwog7ro3_250.gif

"Cheese and potato is the best match. Just like you and me." ~~~ Kiyaaaa 

After the ice cream,they bought a "kumpir" / baked potato with topping.A must eat dishes from wifey long list of a foods that must taste in Turkey. They ate it deliciously.A food that suits each other taste after the tasteless mackerel kebab:lol:

b90d1e38-5c1b-4b91-88ec-185bc659dc97_zps

After two days saving their money eating a foods street.Finally they had a chance to spending all their money at a ine fine restaurant to enjoy a night view of Ortakoy The scene was breathtaking.While watching the view..wifey hesitatingly said....

tumblr_nhr4krHCmr1rwog7ro3_250.gif   tumblr_nhr4krHCmr1rwog7ro5_250.gif   

Wifey: "For coming to a Turkey for our honeymoon. I think it has made you tired and uncomfortable. Nevertheless,I'm so sorry and extremely grateful to you for coming all the way in here with me."

**Her words sound so sincere to me...coming from her thankful heart.** Hubby on the other hand, i think he was surprised when wifey suddenly open up her heart. He was stunned but he was also felt so happy, judging from the number of his teeth he showing of. Because of that sudden confession,he had to take a sip of water before sweetly answered her...

Hubby: "Of course a thread and needles needs to go together" **** awwww...how sweet is that?****:lol:

Wifey: "To apologize as well as express my thanks to you.I have prepared a gift".

tumblr_nhs9vdn6tT1rwog7ro1_250.gif  tumblr_nhs9vdn6tT1rwog7ro3_250.gif

When a girl's in love,You can see from their smiles.

When a boy's in love, You can see from their eyes...:wub:

9db6c613-41b8-406a-acc9-708f7c5f0307_zps

Wifey then presented her gift. Tadaaaa!!! A self made coupon consists of almost all of the activities her husband dislikes that she wants to do with him...hahaaha..:lol: There was an article from Naver , that had 7k++ up votes after this episode. "SJR have to choose from all he dislikes activities as his present".:sweatingbullets: Wifey jjang !!!

Hubby : "Now i know what exactly i need to write.A divorce letter.":sweatingbullets:

tumblr_nhsckwmSEO1rwog7ro1_250.gif   tumblr_nhsckwmSEO1rwog7ro2_250.gif

Wifey : "Shiroo?...This coupon shiroo?.I prepared them myself..Oppa shiroo? Even though i made them one by one...you don't like them?   Hahhahaha...Aigoooo ~~~Otokhee...If i put myself in his situation.I can't even said a words...:sweatingbullets:

tumblr_nhsckwmSEO1rwog7ro5_250.gif   tumblr_nhsckwmSEO1rwog7ro6_250.gif

A speechless husband vs a seduction of pretty coupons queen.

A thorn between a sweet adorable wife and a frightening coupons...:sweatingbullets:

Wifey then leaved her husband to go to a wash room while asking him to think what he going to do with that coupons. Hubby in a drastic time like that, using his brain wisely...

" Bungee jump, i can do that.I will use Kim Soon Joong coupon together with a sky diving coupon and make her jump by herself" (grumbling)   "She never said the coupons can't be use together" :P  (giggling laughing) 

Me : Heol daebak !! This dude really is a wise man...a wise dorky man...

tumblr_nht85aMDWA1rwog7ro6_250.gif  tumblr_nht85aMDWA1rwog7ro8_250.gif  

Suddenly from behind the kitchen restaurant "Gyeolhon chukahamnida" ~~. Wifey came out with a piece of celebration cake with her and singing "gyeonhon chukhamnida ~~~ saranghaneun ne nampyeon ~~~ gyeonhon chukhamnida" :wub:

Hubby astound face at that time was priceless. After been dumbfounded by her scary coupons gift...out of blue, she throwing a sweet like a honey small event like that making him speechless. ^_^ Never knew that a gummy smiles can be so mesmerizing.

tumblr_nht8j7CNRF1rwog7ro3_r1_500.gif

Definitely a certified queen of pull & push event. After gave him a disease, she gave him a medicine...Awwwwwww ~~

tumblr_nhuejz7JMZ1rwog7ro4_250.gif tumblr_nhuejz7JMZ1rwog7ro5_250.gif

Hubby who was stunned by a continuous surprised event from his wife, with his stuttered voice said : "Jagi, what's up with this event? After your drama ended,are you starting to notice me?" ***staring at her sweetly....

Wifey: Aishh, i always noticed you. I'm just not good at expressing it" ***shyly trying to avoid an eyes contact**

This was a second times hubby asking the same question to his wife..."now, are you started to notice me?"....& she firmly answered for a second time too "I always noticed you" 

This is the biggest personality differences between these two. Hubby who have a crystal clear personality, where his emotions easily written all over his face and through out his actions whereas wifey on the other hand hide her emotion really well & only showed it in a subtle way. 

Wifey then presented her real gift for that night, a couple of Jo Malone perfume where she choose it by herself knowing that her husband is a frond of her perfume. According to a DC gall the perfume she bought for him is one of her favorite a Dark Amber & Ginger Lily Cologne. 

4e2dac9f5dd77e0e37e7c8256e13bca5.jpg

3b229dbc-b9f0-48d9-a4e7-eddacf6f3655_zps

Their unforgettable night date ended up with a hand written postcard from hubby said...." I really like you"...Kiyaaaaaa !!!!

tumblr_nhwmwk7epY1rwog7ro1_250.gif  tumblr_nhwmwk7epY1rwog7ro6_250.gif

The next day at 4.30 am they arrived at Istanbul Airport, a domestic departures to a Pamukkale. They both felt really tired from their tight schedule. Wifey found a massage chair & like a spellbound they attracted to them. She wanted to do a massaged with her husband but hubby choose to give her a manual massage instead. Yup a skin to skin always be the best method.:P

tumblr_nhwo8d3RZB1rwog7ro3_250.gif

When she's been so adorable like this...hubby will frozen."Aniyaa ~~~ I won't do that again, mianhe"...leaning on hubby shoulder. Cutewo, no wonder hubby always so touchy whenever he with her.....;)

tumblr_nhy9urfJWE1rwog7ro1_250.gif

A successful ppyong !! & two adorable dorky 

"We're all a little weird, & life's a little weird.

And when we found someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours,

We join up with them and fall in a mutual weirdness & call it love....

Dr. Seuss

tumblr_nhysqiZ6891rwog7ro1_250.gif   tumblr_nhysqiZ6891rwog7ro2_250.gif

They successfully "teleported" themselves from Istanbul to Pamukkale,& arrived at Hierapolis. A breathtaking ancient city of Rome on top of Pamukkale Hill. An amphitheater,temple & hot spring  are the only relic that left from the ruins of this Roman city.

"You're finally home...my Greece goddess"..hubby said and his wife just tag along with his antic dorkiness. Hahaha boyaaa :D

They then, walk themselves to an amphitheater located on top of the hill.

vSK3utp.gif

Hubby: "Our roles are changing. Usually I be the one who pulled, and you will pushed".

Wifey :" Its okay. I think i become more energetic because i'ts morning.In the evening, Oppa you have to pull me"

Me with my twisted mind : "Ommonaaa ~~ its sound so Byun to my ears.... ***fainted** :sweatingbullets:

c8250ce5-7e0e-41c5-98cb-73e639dd7e42_zps

They finally arrived at the magnificent amphitheater. After taking his wife picture, hubby then went down a little bit far and suddenly shouted to his wife "stay there !!". He then pulled out a sketch book and asked her "Do you remember this?!!" With his nervous look and trembling voice at first, he started to sing....:)

RjuK5h1.gif

Caption : Singing his best for his wife.His trues feeling shown through his shaking voice

I Give You My Everything

"You who come to me...

Give me the feeling,that i will never see this moment again...

That's why i couldn't open my eyes....

"And you're here by my sides,

"For that, i'm so thankful"......

"In my arms"....

"The sorrowful memories". we had  in the past,"....

"Let's bury them in our hearts"

"Though,I may lack in many ways for you,

"But i'll give you everything"

"All the love that i have left in me"

Me: This man you can feel his sincerity flown through out every lines of the lyrics he sang to her . It's like he carefully choose that song to convert his true feeling for her...B)

tumblr_nhzr11QshS1rwog7ro5_250.gif   tumblr_nhzr11QshS1rwog7ro1_250.gif

Hubby tad bit late proposal in Turkey."I'll give you my all & i'll give you more"

Wifey: What is this, a proposal?

Hubby: A love serenade ~~~~ awwwww  :lol:

tumblr_nhzumnJY7u1rwog7ro1_250.gif    tumblr_nhzvh51l1V1rwog7ro3_250.gif

"Ermmmmm......Jharaseo / Good job" ~~ Wifey tightly hugging her husband who must been so nervous and embarrassed...

Hubby: "It's because i have a cold" ***explaining to her why he can't sang nicely***:P

Wifey: "Arasso, arasso. I understand a small excuses like that. Its the thought that count". ***Patting his back**

tumblr_nhm3wlQiy01qbsr35o7_500.gif  

Hubby: "You're so understanding. What should i do?" ***Keep getting closer to her*** :w00t:

Me who was watching that time, chanted : "Kissue,,,,,,kissue...kissue" :phew:. After spending some times in the amphitheater, this two loves birds finally move to their next destination Pamukkale hot spring.

Yxd8E4F.gif

The fact that wifey was the one who's holding his hand first...it's enough to make my heart fluttered...:wub: 

With this i wrapped out my recap for solim episode 16 for this week...See you next weak chigudeul, we'll going to see a very sexually attractive Kim So Eun hubby "dive in" with his one pieces "Sinsation" singlet...:P Until then Ppyong !!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________

tumblr_nhr4krHCmr1rwog7ro6_250.gif

Unless fates written the other ways around, please remains as each other thread & needles....

all gifs credit to Aivzthe great &NoteBook711

Xiumin and Kim So Eun to test their chemistry in new web drama

October 2, 2015 @ 12:10 pm
EXO-Xiumin-kim-so-eun_1443801182_af_org.
temp-avatar.jpg by alim17

Get ready to see EXO's Xiumin test out his acting chops!  He will be starring in a new web drama opposite Kim So Eun, who has the best luck when it comes to acting partners.

On October 2, Xiumin's SM Entertainment and Kim So Eeun'sFantagio revealed that the two were confirmed to appear in web drama, 'Falling for Do Jeon (working title),' which is a play on word as Na Do Jeon is Xiumin's character name and "dojeon" also means "challenge," whereas "falling" translates to "ban han" and Ban Ha Na is Kim So Eun's character name.  Whew, did you get all that?  They're so punny...

SEE ALSO: EXO concert ticket sales said to have crashed a website

Na Do Jeon works part-time as a Pierrot due to his feelng of happiness from making others laugh.  He incidentally runs into Ban Ha Na and the two start a relationship.  Ban Ha Na receives a notification for the closing of her club, so she enlists Na Do Jeon into her society.

Look forward to their warm and fuzzy romance!

As much as I dislike most Kpop idols acting, I do wish her all the best with her web drama. There's a new drama with synopsis below and I hope that Kim So Eun gets the lead and have a veteran play opposite her. I would LOVE to see her and Lee Jun Ki reunite in it! Continue where they barely started in their previous drama together. lol Seriously! 

SYNOPSIS:

The original novel was about a dedicated and workaholic department store longtime employee who dies suddenly on the job. He can’t let go of the things he left hanging so the death authorities give him three days back on earth to wrap up his unfinished business. He goes from being a middle aged man into the body of a beautiful twenty something woman in order to finish his tasks, and along the way meet up with other just died folks who are in the same predicament. The story is warm and comedic with the fantasy set up, and is about healing and love.

@cruncyroll dont stop doing the recaps, i might join you later after finishing my works...

for your recaps, i really like this scenes a lot...really like how she cares and massage jaerims hand..

tumblr_nhwmwk7epY1rwog7ro1_250.gif

i think, i discovered a new fetish,hahahah....fetish in solim hand touching,massaging, holding etc...

JyW06Tb.gif

solim004_zpsdbuplhrp.gif

tumblr_nfzs9cQ7Iq1rwog7ro1_500.gif

tumblr_ngorzonefA1qbh321o2_500.gif

LTE118.gif

dYX6T8.gif

IVaQvBc.gif

u6wXJNO.gif

*gif credit to aivzthegreat,sofie and to the owners..not mine

i think i willI will need a whole page to post the hand touching moments,hehehe.  

tumblr_m561dpyYhF1qdq5u6.gif

the hugging scenes???it will take one whole thread to post the moments,hahahaha....

COMFY LEVEL SOLIM STYLE:

1. Nearly touching the restricted area only in their 2nd meeting

tumblr_nda67aHkNJ1qbh321o5_250.gif

2. Doing wrestling not just once

js82.jpg

JFbRXgm.gif

tumblr_nnyzjxJ5ps1rwog7ro2_500.gif

3. Biting

xnjGZrN.gif

4. Literally sitting each other

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_0z1r5d6TOPj4suHxkI2

screenshot_66.jpg

5. Infamous 50 Shades of Disco Pang pang

rsqI2W8c.gif

9k=(dit to the rightful owners)

"Solim First Time Ever" series

66. Gifts from business trip

In the big gift box, there are a lot of different gifts, some of which Jaerim brought back from China in a business trip.

005RnbUwgw1ewdsrsktjtj31hc0u0q82.jpg

Some of these were bought by Jaerim just before the trip

005RnbUwgw1ewdsrvepx4j31hc0u0adw.jpg

including warmer pads and...

005RnbUwgw1ewdsryrvn7j31hc0u0jwg.jpg

glucose for drama shooting during winter time,

005RnbUwgw1ewdss2yyzmj31hc0u0q81.jpg

and silymarin for soothing fatigue.

005RnbUwgw1ewdss5mhzmj31hc0u0adl.jpg

Gifts brought back from China included fan-made Solim rag dolls

005RnbUwgw1ewdss8kf33j31hc0u0tcn.jpg

50-years perpetual calendar key chain (with Jaerim's photo included)

005RnbUwgw1ewdssbaponj31hc0u0juz.jpg

and something which need to be seen together under a blanket... Oh so close together!!

005RnbUwgw1ewdsse97mdj31hc0u0gpq.jpg

there were also an umbrella and other stuff.

005RnbUwgw1ewdssh9tqij31hc0u0gq4.jpg

Jaerim is such a warm and lovely nampyeon who always care about Soeun so even if he was on a business he still was thinking about Soeun and prepared gifts for her!!:wub:

js82.jpgJFbRXgm.gif the 1st time I watched the above scene, it reminded me of this scene from Full House, coincidentally, in the drama, they're also in a honeymoon in the middle of a fake marriage. Crossing my fingers for Solim to have the same beautiful happy ending with Han Ji Eun and Lee Yong Jae.. Realizing they're actually in love with each other after being involved in a fake marriage! I'm looking forward to new drama Full House take 3 with Solim as leads.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiC8kvnKrLOe0XgcKoQ16

@ Niel2804
Good morning my dear Niel my purpose actually is for you to imagine all weird things i usually imagining in my mind about our Solim couple. I think it is a good feeling while we can't see them being together.As for Jaerim called Lim it was a Chinese fans who gave him that name because as you can see in Chinese alphabet there is no " R " so instead of Rim they called Lim " Song Jae Lim "

@ lovely_alain
Good morning also to you very lovely alain. Thanks for the info. how about it was true Xiumin is the one who hurt Soeun when she was in grades school. Maybe they will bring back the past. But i don't think Soeun will revenge but instead they will become good friends. As for my son if he knows it was Xiumin who hurt Soeun [ if it is true ] hahaha it is Jaerim who will take the revenge for they have same agency. 

@ capt. innasalvatore
My dear capt. you has no right to cry for you are the captain of this boat. You must show to us your strong personality. Hahaha joke only but it is better you are similar to us. Once Jaerim said " Let's cry together ".

Hello Honeybees

Resharing my translation and opinion on uri Sso's upcoming web drama.

There are few articles out today that give more details on Sso's web drama 'Falling for Dojeon (Challenge)'. After translating one of the articles, I think she is taking up this web drama more for endorsement as the drama will be produced by Samsung Group (chaebol woot woot) and for public image as I see the drama as part of Samsung's CSR activities for SK society.

And although it is a very short web drama, but the PD is having quite a reputation with MISA to boot.

Here is the article from Naver that I translate that gives more insights of this very short web drama (and basically PPL for Samsung Group).

엑소 시우민·김소은, 웹드 '도전에 반하다' 남녀 주인공 호흡
EXO’s Xiumin·Kim So Eun, web drama ‘Falling for Dojeon (Challenge)’ in-tuned (as) the main male-female characters

그룹 엑소의 시우민과 배우 김소은이 웹드라마 '도전에 반하다'로 호흡을 맞춘다.
Group EXO’s Xiumin and actor KSE are matched up for web drama ‘Falling for Dojeon (Challenge)’.

4일 삼성그룹은 웹드라마 '도전에 반하다'의 제작을 알리며 시우민과 김소은이 캐스팅 됐다고 밝혔다.
On the 4th, Samsung Group clarified on the news of the drama production and the casting of Xiumin and KSE.

'도전에 반하다'는 각 10분 분량 총 6편의 짤막한 스토리에 주인공들의 도전을 유쾌하게 풀어냄으로써 우리 사회에 즐거운 도전 문화를 만들고자 기획된 드라마.
With total of 6 episodes of short story, each with 10-min airtime, ‘Falling for Dojeon’ is a drama that portrays challenges of the main characters with enjoyment (and) is designed to produce a joyful challenge culture [t/n: I interpret it as creating a positive mindset in facing challenging times].

시우민과 김소은은 도전 동아리 '하나 더하기'의 폐쇄를 막기 위해 동아리 부원들과 함께 고군분투하는 대학생으로 출연한다. 극 중 엑소 시우민은 소심한 성격이지만 삐에로 연기자를 꿈꾸는 나도전 역을, 김소은은 푸드 트럭 창업에 도전하는 반하나 역을 맡았다.
Xiumin and kSE will act as university students who will fight together with the other group members for the sake of defending their challenge group ‘One Plus’ for being dismissed. In the drama, EXO’s Xiumin will play as Na Do-jeon, a timid character but dreams of becoming a Pierrot performer (while) KSE will play as Ban Ha-na who faces challenges to start a food truck business.

'도전에 반하다'는 인기 드라마 '미안하다 사랑한다','눈의 여왕', '나쁜 남자' 등을 연출했던 이형민 감독이 메가폰을 잡아 기대를 모으고 있다.
‘Falling for Dojeon’ is gaining anticipation as it will be directed by PD Lee Hyeong-min, who has directed famous drama ‘I’m Sorry, I Love You’, ‘The Snow Queen’, ‘Bad Guy’ etc.

삼성그룹은 매년 웹드라마를 통해 젊은 세대와의 소통을 이어가고 있다.
Samsung Group continues to communicate with the younger generation every year through web dramas.

2013년 제작한 '무한동력'은 주호민 작가의 인기 웹툰을 바탕으로 청년들의 취업 도전기를 담아 젊은 세대의 고민을 함께 나눴다. 2014년 '최고의 미래'에서는 직장, 사랑, 인간관계 등 2030세대가 공감할 수 있는 스토리와 함께 기업 이미지도 소개했다.
(The web dramas that Samsung Group had produced for the past years)

삼성그룹 관계자는 "자투리 시간을 활용하여 부담 없이 시청할 수 있는 웹드라마는 삼성이 젊은이들에게 전하고 싶은 메시지를 효과적으로 확산시킬 수 있는 매개체"라며 "이번 웹드라마를 통해서는 젊은 세대와 소통하고 있는 삼성의 다양한 활동들을 알리고, 2030세대에 즐거운 도전 문화를 전파할 수 있는 계기를 마련할 예정이다"라고 밝혔다.
(roughly talks about how Samsung Group is using the internet platform to communicate and send messages to younger generations)

한편 삼성 웹드라마 '도전에 반하다'는 10월 말 삼성그룹 소셜미디어 채널과 유튜브, 네이버, 다음 등을 통해 공개될 예정이다.
Meanwhile, Samsung Group plans to show the web drama ‘Falling for Dojeon’ end of October via their social media channel, YouTube, Naver, Daum etc.

(Source: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002462122 ; Translation by ME)

"Solim First Time Ever" series

67.  Secret under the small red umbrella

One of the gifts Jaerim brought back from China was a small red umbrella.

005RnbUwgw1ewext1k39tj31hc0u0782.jpg

The umbrella was so small that they must get very close together if it is to be shared by two at the same time.

005RnbUwgw1ewext2koxgj31hc0u0tcx.jpg

Soeun: "We don't need a big one."

005RnbUwgw1ewext3gou4j31hc0u0n14.jpg

Soeun: “But we have to use it like this." Lowering the umbrella to cover their faces.

005RnbUwgw1ewext4i8a8j31hc0u078a.jpg

Even MC Misun was suspicious about what they were doing there.

005RnbUwgw1ewext5g3b6j31hc0u00ww.jpg

While we can only hear the noise of "chu..chu" under cover!

005RnbUwgw1ewext6x1voj31hc0u0tcp.jpg

It's always interesting to see these gif's.

005RnbUwgw1ewextco36vg30dc07gnpe.gif

But what really happened under cover of the umbrella will remain a secret between Jaerim and Soeun.

005RnbUwgw1ewexth0a5eg30dc07gkjm.gif

Even though Honeybees have been discussing this scene for a long time, little can we know what really happened.  We can only hope that some day Solim can tell us the truth!! 

@innasalvatore

Muhahhahahha i'll be super happy if Daesung call me YEOBOOO... Kyaaaaa XD

@cruncyroll

aaaah Panty convo ? LOL hhahhaha... you know me right ? kkkk

@rosemarieztan_at_yahoo.com_stv

sooo unnie, you make me imagine all weird thought ??? omooo angkeuumeeee.....

kkkkkk.....

Credit as Tagged, Jeballllll please be true LIAR GAME S2

Archived