[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously, Uri details Honeybee @blacklilie yoyo02

Finally... You made it with your translations from Song Jae Rim's interview... Good job, sweetie..

Like it or not, people are still in-love with WGM SoLim couple and like you've said the main interviews are talking about WGM. It's so nice to see SoLim couple scenes on the interview. I guess it's feeding a lot of Shippers since lately we barely saw SoLim articles. Since SoLim couple got warm welcome in China market I sincerely wish them both all the best. BUT I also hope they will stay humble and be noted those what they gained right now because of WGM gave them an opportunity and off course because their hard-work too...

I love you blacklilie... Keeping on feeding us with SoLim goodies juseyooo bbuing-bbuing... yoyo29

I wonder how many pictures they have stored in each other phone. Hope they share it with us. :wub:

​A Lot! Hahahaha...

I'm not surprise if one day Song Jae Rim creates another book as gift to So Eun... A book fill-in with their couple photos since he is a detailed guy, hahahaha...

Guest shinhwachangjo

'WGM' Song Jae RimKim So Eun "Even A Loveable Heart" Chicken Skin Inducing Praise Relay [X]

• JR prepared a temple stay for their last leg of their trip to match their 'Mind and Soul Healing' themed vacation
  • for their first activity, they threaded 108 beads
  • each time they threaded a bead, they would praise each other, and this turned into a competition where the person that gets speechless loses
  • finger and toe praises were a given, but they even said that each other's hearts, kidneys, livers etc were loveable, and it became hard to understand whether they were really praises anymore
  • after all the body part praises, JR said that he liked their first meeting in order to change tactics
  • SE said that she liked their second meeting, and suddenly asked him what they did then
  • JR was left flustered and speechless at the sudden question

Preview's so short this week... Oh, and for the people that care, I have to work this Saturday, so netizen comments will be late this week!

'WGM' Song Jae RimKim So Eun "Even A Loveable Heart" Chicken Skin Inducing Praise Relay [X]

• -JR prepared a temple stay for their last leg of their trip to match their 'Mind and Soul Healing' themed vacation
  • -for their first activity, they threaded 108 beads
  • -each time they threaded a bead, they would would praise each other, and this turned into a competition where the person that gets speechless loses
  • -finger and toe praises were a given, but they even said that each other's hearts, kidneys, livers etc were loveable, and it became hard to understand whether they were really praises anymore
  • -after all the body part praises, JR said that he liked their first meeting in order to change tactics
  • -SE said that she liked their second meeting, and suddenly asked him what they did then
  • -JR was left flustered and speechless at the sudden question

Preview's so short this week... Oh, and for the people that care, I have to work this Saturday, so netizen comments will be late this week!

Thank you to @shinhwachangjo

My reactions...

SoLim 1st meeting

tumblr_nc7h2wE2Ii1s9rd3uo4_r1_250.gif

SoLim 2nd meeting (?)

0.jpg

yoyo47

My reactions...

SoLim 1st meeting

Ahh thks for the 1st blind pic! So much memories!! Indeed I same as many honeybees, jr really v v v handsome in 1st ep.. I rem i really had great shock n disbelief when I realised it's woon of  moon/sun embrace.. I rem thinkg I love his chubs n short hair so much more.. But now as chingus feed w his long hair model pics.. I equally liked that sexyness!!

our sly se liked 2nd mtg?? Jr flustered bec he cant rem or he's shy for his little Prince? I guess I only find out tml!!

Edit: ohhhh let's not forget rimmie's refreshed shower look and.. sudden face intimacy attack!! All 2nd mtg right? Which one se referring to?? 

Guest LoveMyWookie

• -JR prepared a temple stay for their last leg of their trip to match their 'Mind and Soul Healing' themed vacation
  • -each time they threaded a bead, they would would praise each other, and this turned into a competition where the person that gets speechless loses
  • -finger and toe praises were a given, but they even said that each other's hearts, kidneys, livers etc were loveable, and it became hard to understand whether they were really praises anymore
  • -after all the body part praises, JR said that he liked their first meeting in order to change tactics
  • -SE said that she liked their second meeting, and suddenly asked him what they did then

Thanks so much @shinhwachangjo for the trans. :) Why do I feel like I am the one who is flustered and speechless while reading this? Hahaha!!! Oh SoLim, how can I not love you???  Can't hardly wait for Saturday... this waiting is killing me! And I think the hardest part is when you've seen their preview and you just can't contain your excitement and happiness!!! And yes, I am smiling like a fool while typing my comment... yup, fool for SoLim and I am lovin' it!!! :wub:

Ahh thks for the 1st blind pic! So much memories!! Indeed I same as many honeybees, jr really v v v handsome in 1st ep.. I rem i really had great shock n disbelief when I realised it's woon of  moon/sun embrace.. I rem thinkg I love his chubs n short hair so much more.. But now as chingus feed w his long hair model pics.. I equally liked that sexyness!!

our sly se liked 2nd mtg?? Jr flustered bec he cant rem or he's shy for his little Prince? I guess I only find out tml!!

Edit: ohhhh let's not forget rimmie's refreshed shower look and.. sudden face intimacy attack!! All 2nd mtg right? Which one se referring to??

​The blind dates and hospital scenes are the best episode from WGM SoLim couple. Especially when Song Jae Rim is still cute without a stuffy BB Cream, hahahahaha... And, Kim So Eun with her pretty Lady-like dress & fabulous hair... Well, right now her hair is still fabulous, thou.. hahahaha..

Hm, I just wonder if 2nd meeting scenes will be these scenes?

tumblr_ncxtrs2zm51rcg5czo2_400.gif

credit to owner

Friendly Reminder,

Guys just to remind you all, when posting pictures from news outlet, try not to duplicate each other, if the pictures had been posted, find a new one to posts :)

Cheers & Happy Shipping

​@angelangie

Thank you for reminder, Mod.

We will be noted... Next time better... :)

Guest mizcheesy

Jagiya, catch this.......

0003.gif?extra=rS6tfVgRwsHvELNXAzQ_Vaycz

Gosshhhhh Oppa, that's a lot of cheese..... but I like it:wub:

hibOpja71.gif

credit to the owner/s:)

Guest zehsillymillie

Waaah~! Its raining IG updates from SoLim (」゚ロ゚)」~ ♥

Y U NO follow each other yet?!? 

Hmmm... From Potatoes to Dragon fruit...

There's no way that So-Eun will just 'randomly' posed with that fruit! LuLu is whispering to me that the Loose Mouth Princess is sending 'secret' messages to Poop Prince again (/^▽^)/

Guest Luv_JrSe

62.gif

*SE Like the second meeting cuz it was the 1st time she made the MC PANEL Menbong & Whole nation knew about her JOKE.

insta131fc.gif

**MOST Important is Their 1st HUG from JR w/o UNDERWEAR...XD

Guest lexx94_stv

Hi! :)

This is the first time I've posted here but I regularly lurk in this thread for updates about our Solim couple. I just want to ask if anybody's got a full list of all the episodes that our official Solim english subbers have done so far? I really want to download and save them. Thank you!

Guest mizcheesy

During the early part of their marriage, Appa went to an event and wore his couple ring on his RING finger. I hope he wears it like this again because it feels like he takes his "married life" seriously:wub:

_w5DyVBVFvg.jpgTIN2RFvx5W0.jpg

PS:

But at first, he was wearing the ring on his INDEX finger? Hmmmmmmnnnn, he was playing with his LULU then, wishing that his marriage is for real:phew:

O2JyteN-O14.jpg

credit as tagged

Archived