[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing that I knew he recorded when So Eun was fitting her wedding gown... Maybe he will watch it when he's missing her?... uuuhhhhh oooohhhhh.... 

plus this scene..because i think jaerim secretly record or capture this moment with his phone...and look at his smile,aigooo...

xgNOnpa.gif

Bring back Jaerim Notebook Part 3...(credit blacklilie)

Hubby so meticulous writing down every important thing, significant to his wife....even wrote down the pistol type "Glock 9mm" hehehe...and i wonder what he meant by "got the cover"...need to do some research about this...

He wrote "she so excited when shooting" ..ooohhh cutewo...i can feel butterflies in my stomach...hihihihi. I guess he was excited too watching his excited wife...hahahahaha...awww these two cutie.

1. When she wanted to become a member...i never thought she meant it. But from jaerim diary she re

i really want to know more about jaerim notebook. It is like a solim pandora box that contains a lot BTS informations....~If 

If you get hold of his notebook , make sure u analyze it and  share with us. Good luck...he is very good being vague  n mysterious lately.

​Why not engraved Kim So Eun's name on his adam's apple since she loves to touch it, hahahahaha... Or, on his apple butt since she loves to beat it, hahahaha...

Aigoooo, think I'm going crazy because those two loved birds...

Why not ask KSE to do the same thing? They both can share each "Happy Time."

Guest blacklilie

Hi honeybees, I've finally accessed the '音乐风云榜' Top Chinese Music interview video of SJR released 2 days ago (20150512) by Sohu TV and here's Song Jaerim's Interview Cut: 

For those who can access Sohu tv. you can view it here http://tv.sohu.com/20150512/n412917914.shtml  

Translation: * Honeybees feel free to correct my trans. I still need to learn a lot. : )

H (Host)

S (Song Zai Lin)  宋再临 (SJR's Chinese name)

T/N: (Translator's Note a.k.a. blacklilie's spazzing notes XD)

S: Hello everyone, I’m Song Zai Lin

H: He is the Korean Flower boy to Korean drama fans. He is also a gentle husband in “We Got Married”.

S: There is no script in “We got married”, so you have to treat people like you do in real life according to the situation. 

<SJR speaks a few Chinese words for fun>

<The host introduces SJR, saying that he was a model at first, and now an actor who also stars in “We Got Married" with Jin Su En 金素恩 (KSE's chinese name)>

<Some scenes from We Got Married> 

(T/N: BGM: "Mr. Chu", I love the BGM here~ such a cute song perfect for Solim, and we all know who is Mr. Chu to SE right? haha )

[Caption: Scenes from the Korean variety show “We Got Married” . SJR 宋再临 and KSE 金素恩 play as a couple. They are called ‘Elf couple’ by fans.]

[Caption: The Elf Couple S&J,,very popular in Korea. ]

<The host said that because of the pronunciation of their names, we use the first word from Jin Su En (Jin), the last from Song Zai Lin (Lin), to call them "Jin Lin Couple" or "精灵夫妇">

(T/N: Jingling means "Elf" in Chinese: So Solim is called  소림 Shaolin couple in Korea, 精灵 Elf Couple in China, and LTE couple internationally)

Q: You are very popular because of We got married. What’s the reason behind your success?

S: I didn’t expect I will become very popular at first, I just want to show everyone the real me, not faking anything, it’s a natural state. So fans may feel very comfortable.

H: When other couples are still getting familiar with each other, Song and Jin fell in love in a very short time. Song is very good at saying lover's honeyed words. At every aspect, Song is a great fit to young ladies’ fantasy of a boyfriend or husband.

<Again some scenes from We Got Married>

Q: The sweet words you said to Jin Su En, were they prepared in advance?

S: There is no script in We Got Married, just like in real life. When you listen intently to each other when you talk, you will naturally go with the flow, usually recall some characteristics of her or what she said, after that you would also think about something you said before.

[T/N: He said it in a confusing way, I think what he wanted to say is that it's  not prepared, it just comes out naturally]

<Again scenes from We Got Married>

(T/N: Another good BGM choice for lovely Solim scenes: "Aselin Debison's "Some Days". The lyrics go as "Some days I feel sad and lonely...When you come to me I realize how wonderful my life can be. With you...You and me.")

<The host introduces some of SJR’s dramas and they talked about the recent drama “Unkind Women”>

Q: What’s the most difficult thing in acting in “Unkind Women”?

S: Rather than difficult, it’s more stressful. The actresses in “Unkind Women” are all very experienced, they have been acting for over 30 years. Anyone who gets this great opportunity acting with them will try his best.

<Then the host says that SJR is 30 years old, the entertainment industry is very competitive, besides being good-looking, SJR would also have to put effort in his acting skills.>

Q: What kind of character do you want to challenge next?

A: I used to like to act in romantic comedy. But in recent TV shows, my roles always feel a little sorry or guilt, so I need to act a lot of mental scenes. So beyond comedy, I want to act something like in a suspense film, telling about stories of men, and all kinds of characters. 

<Then SJR thanking the interview and the program> 

S: I am very glad to have this interview today. I appreciate that '音乐风云榜(Top Chinese Music) came all the way here. I hope you guys will keep on loving (supporting) me and '音乐风云榜‘ (TCMB).

Wo Ai Ni (I love you).

6i3r-tAPs.gif

Thanks a lot.'

--END

I love the interview here because I feel like watching a Solim FMV instead of an interview. 
TCrI0Si21.gif
​They have shown too many WGM clips than I have ever seen in an interview (75% of the interview is about Solim), the video editor and the person in charge of the BGM (Music director) must be a Solim fan? XD

T1t6SV65.gif

@innasalvatore sorry for the late post, I was busy learning how to trim and join videos, also making gifs  hahahaha, oh solim what have you done to me~)

@SihaeSL OMG Solim uploaded their SNS while I was gone! Thank you for the updates. as well as to other honeybees :) I noticed that SE also uploaded the same picture on her Weibo with a different caption:

SE: "Hahahaha Hello how are you guys?"

s22E29H0_.jpg

While posting this update, Soeun must be thinking of that namja *cough* Jaerim *cough* who  once said  that she looks like the fruit-- so she can't help but laugh and be happy~ ^^ 

@lluxmaris Oops, I have seen an incorrect preview caps, I saw the video and he did not say anything about the little prince. Mr Blue blue is Song Jae Rim. ^^ Or some Viento (SJL fans) call him "Little Prince" because of his past interview. Sorry for the late reply, my keyboard is not working properly so it's difficult for me to type~

@happychu Glad you and @iamlanamich were able to utilize the Solim Trail Guide, and I forgot to warn you about the cars passing by everytime at Yeoksam. With the playfulness of Solim, I agree with @iamlanamich, I think they are most safe in Siamri. Will be looking forward for your future posts about your Solim adventures.

(I have also bought SJR Plan Korea merchandise and it's really nice to receive it with cute personalized notes. ^^)

shout out to @caramelC ! please pray for my keyboard~ XD

----

I think some honeybees got confused with this picture:

ZsJqWJIq.jpgJust to make it clear chingus, it's my crazy delulu talking in this picture. I just edited Jaerim's shirt and cap here ("usnthem"; "dream village come true" to "MeNYou"; dream "wife" come true) and the real photo is the one I posted yesterday (link) ^^ Sorry for the confusion~

P.S. Why can't I tag people T___T 

P.S. 2: Before: Honeybees communicate using the code "potato", Now: Solim is communicating using the code "dragonfruit"? XD

Guest nonaz

I don't know why, but lately I'm craving  for the badass Song Jae Rim look and image that i used to "WOW" before. Hahaha

Hmm rather than write to SM about the what so-called bad treatment that he received from Soeun, can i write to the SM? Jaerim agency about the "bad treatment" that he received from his stylist, instead? Hahaha (Mianhee~~stylist-shi, i'm just joking :P but if happen you lurking here, please... award me with this.Hehehe

Award me, him with this image and aura,

jajaja_zpssf9eyjwt.png

Or if i can't have that kind of him for now, because i know, it will take quite some time to grow that damn hair back, so this, instead?

KIKI_zpsvyelndgo.png

Hmmm, if still its quite difficult to have him with that... Please, can i have this, atleast??? :tears:

Jaerim%20Ep%201%202_zpsxljojy2t.png

In my opinion, he looks the best at his first episode of his appearance for WGM. His skin at that time is dying for. Plus, i miss her striking eyes. His freaking sexy single eyelids. Nowadays, i feel like his eyes are getting bigger. Do I the only one who thinks that about his eyes?Err Hahaha 

I thinks the best good looking guy is when he don't have to put anything or put any efforts to look good. Just like this. This picture of him at above, just turned me on! Hahaha (don't get wrong, not that kind of "turn on" okay? hehehe)

And you know what, using telepathy, Soeun transmit me her reaction about this "turned on",

So%20Eun_zpsuxllo4ut.png

But, Soeun-shi, yours is different that me, right? aaaaaa~~~ angkeumeee!

And Jaerim reaction,

pop%20art%201_zpsbuxihkhz.jpg     

Pictures credit to owner

Good Morning honeybees, i watched WGM trough OhK TV last night when solim couple received their mission to move, i still excited to watched them countless of time and when i read this forum last night, honeybees had bring us back a good memories about solim in the past, it feel like im going to watch them again  from day 1 that they meet. I can't wait for today preview and tomorrow episode. 

plus this scene..because i think jaerim secretly record or capture this moment with his phone...and look at his smile,aigooo...

​Ohh.. You're right... He took a lot of So Eun's pictures...

Anyway, my favorite selca... I saw them as couple instead "acting" like a couple here... So Eun said she screwed after she meets him but I don't know... I just like like screwed Kim So Eun, hahahaha..

plLCCOr.jpg

Guest jhearzika

​Ohh.. You're right... He took a lot of So Eun's pictures...

Anyway, my favorite selca... I saw them as couple instead "acting" like a couple here... So Eun said she screwed after she meets him but I don't know... I just like like screwed Kim So Eun, hahahaha..

I wonder how many pictures they have stored in each other phone. Hope they share it with us. :wub:

Guest mizcheesy

Need some boosters?

11133831_668346076602873_701988492720906

"I need one to keep me going"

11167804_685589998211814_748198729257379

The preview is out and I guess someone lost in the game and received a "tick" on the ear:)

11151057_685595648211249_910161542444847

Hola my dearest ones:wub:

Archived