[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

Guest Frankent8er_81

@Niel2804..

Since his drama almost finish,i can't wait to hear the news about SJR's new house...im remembered that he want to move out after UW end. 

​Same here. Lulu/Byun is being decidedly wicked by insinuating that SoEun will announce that she is moving out soon as well (with JaeRim!)... ;) 

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Niel2804..

Since his drama almost finish,i can't wait to hear the news about SJR's new house...im remembered that he want to move out after UW end. 

@peace79

what ? he move to Kim So Eun house ? or not? or Kim So Eun move to Song Jae Rim house? or they permanently move to Siamri House for real ? kkkkk look i am crazy again

Ah, I do love their photoshoots and selfies together... this impromptu included. SO NATURAL!!! I still wonder about what happened to these pictures... lol Calling AVENGER HONEYBEES! We've got to get on this. ;) 

recently i love Meghan Trainor - Dear Future Husband...

here a little lyrics from the song

After every fight

Just apologize

And maybe then I'll let you try and rock my body right

Even if I was wrong

[Grin] You know I'm never wrong

Why disagree?

Why, why disagree?

and based from lyrics, Man is give in to woman just for "try and rock" her body right kkk

and now i see your motive Song Jae Rim ssi, you throw your manly image for try and rock her body (?)

Misun Nim Reaction : my facial expression express everything rite ?

huahahhahaha

Mf_woJiyu.gif

Guest caramelcake

Hello hello~ 

I really miss spazzing here >.< After facing technical difficulties and adjusting here and there, I can finally log in to soompi yeay~

I just want to drop by to comment on Solim latest episode before getting back to reality LOL , I hope you guys wont get bored reading this:

I LOVE the comfort level Solim have now! I rewatched the first 5 minutes from their epi, and the part where they're in the tunnel...oh and the part where they're in the bus! (Arent they all parts in the episode? hahaha) I got almost the same vibe with their first 10 episodes in wgm. :wub: 

and I Love SHY Kim So Eun! Its like, her wall is slowly broken down. She used to 'yaa! oppa!' with a liiiiittle bit scary tone, but now, I found 'not-so-suble-menboong' So Eun who couldn't do anything, but stared at her oppa in '1-2-3' waiting mode then followed whatever her oppa did to break that menboong state of her :D

MY CONFESSION

Since i know about SOLIM & Honeybees ,i learn a lot of terms & words which are first time i ever heard...before this i never know that we also have Rose Date , Kiss Date , White Date & of coz the most unexpected word is Byuntae ..im also curious what the meaning of LOL but when i got into this thread now i know what the exactly meaning of that term...:-)

..thanks a lot for my lovely honeybees coz you all one of my firsts in my life..

BRING BACK SOLIM PAST !!

From Song Jaerim NoteBook.............."She Likes Spongebob But Hates Washing Dishes":lol:

6b8dc42b-86cb-454d-91e4-44739f94debe_zps

And......Here It Is ...ali_036.gif  The Person Who Likes Spongebob But Hates Washing Dishes....kkkkk :lol:

URL]a44da2df-7696-43ad-a4b0-242aff9f8a28_zps

That Person Is This Cute man Wifey...."Song Jaerimshi...how did you know she like spongebob,did you saw that picture too?"kkk :phew:

zbEEsWdrj_zpsy5nmsrnb.gif

gif are not mine credit to the owner and picture credit to xcalibur & blacklilie

In Episode 30 HERE or HERE (subbed by Solim ST. Million thanks to jbaek and shinhwachangjo)  I like this scene, a typical scene of farmers' life, so peaceful and warm  :D

Ep30 photo Capture_zpso1kovb01.png

P/s: for other Solim episodes, if GG drive is not available for you, please PM me. I'll give you the link on Dailymotion. Thanks!

Yes, I definitely agree with your top 3; although, I won't mind Park Bo Young or Min Geun Young in that mix either. ;) Can you imagine if the 3 lead male in that is Jae Rim, Lee Min Ho, and T.O.P (Big Bang)? hahahah

Talk about HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT & SEXXXXXXXXXXXXY!

BTW, anyone know how to fix SIGNATURES? Mine is all jacked up since the new hive. (sigh)

​Check your profile, choose account setting then edit signature...

recently i love Meghan Trainor - Dear Future Husband...

here a little lyrics from the song

After every fight

Just apologize

And maybe then I'll let you try and rock my body right

Even if I was wrong

[Grin] You know I'm never wrong

Why disagree?

Why, why disagree?

and based from lyrics, Man is give in to woman just for "try and rock" her body right kkk

and now i see your motive Song Jae Rim ssi, you throw your manly image for try and rock her body (?)

Misun Nim Reaction : my facial expression express everything rite ?

huahahhahaha

same with me, i kept that song to be my next solim fmv..but, im at my hometown..its difficult to download hd solim raw cut..

@hyuklover_eida

yeahhhh HIGH FIVE, are you plan to make FMV with that song ?? OMG OMG EPIC....

@peace79 and @frankent8er_stv

hiyaaaa... i am waiting for that time, call me delulu whatever hhahaha... btw what should i call you ? frankent? since its awkward calling you by ID, i know you are older than me, and calling you oppa might created scandal here *Joking Joking* can i just calling you ahjussi ? kkkkkkkk

@Jane

kyaaa Jane, thank you so muchhhhh... and all who participated subbing SoLim Video.... muachhhhh image.gif

​a special shout out to you... @jane!!!! and the whole Solim Subbing Team!!!

i am one of the numerous honeybees who immensely benefits  the pleasure of watching  our SoLim...

awesomely subbed  by the ( L@TEST)Solim subbing team...

kamsahamnida..komawo!!! komapta!!! thank you!!!! gracias!!! Merci... Arigatou Gozaimasu!!!

can't thank you enough.. please know that your hardwork is  truly deeply appreciated! :)

WBW Way Back Wednesday

5 Reasons To Love Kim So Eun & Song Jae Rim On ‘We Got Married’

1. A Perfect Match

Couples need to be different, but they also need to have similarities, and that’s the case here. Both Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun are actors with impressive careers but not superstars, so they have a hard-working determination that makes them perfect for one another.

tumblr_ndzuvkQWQY1qbh321o2_400.gif

Song Jae Rim Kim So Eun WGM Selca

Some couples on We Got Married are unevenly matched in their careers, but Jae Rim and So Eun are in similar places and really connect over that. Their personalities also match, and, even when bickering, the two find similarities and things that they can bond over– taking selfies, loving cats, living alone, saying “my style,” and countless other things.

read more....

http://kultscene.com/5-reasons-to-love-kim-so-eun-song-jae-rim-on-we-got-married/

Guest blacklilie

Archived