[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

​Cheerssssss @Niel2804 maybe you got syndrom I hate Tuesday? hihihihi 

@Valent80 Unnie i think because approachi long weekend hhahhaa... my office exchange the off day to friday, so i got Long weekend hiyaaaaa.... but it mean i can spazz with you from Friday to Sunday T.T

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaja6667

Now I fully understand why Rimmie asked So eun of her waist and hip size. At first, I was clueless and laughing.I thought it was just a normal conversation between them,.... that he was just interested in asking her body's sizes.

I'm not so much into KPOP so I don't have any idea about the latest songs( all I know is EXO and 2NE1)in South Korea.

Since Rimmie declared it was his go-to-song that time so I got interested. Watched the vid to see all the buzz with song and the funny face his making. 

While watching the vid I realized it was a parody of the opening scene in J.Y.Park's MV (Who's your Mama.

Oh my!!!!...hahaha!

Can they get more hilarious than this? I mean they never fail to make me laugh and wonder, just what are these two doing?...their AFFINITY with each other ROCKS! 

gg_zpsmpydguoh.png

y_zpsmoudnzla.png

seed_zpsxxoxxrok.png

yt_zpsssmncdex.png

If there is such an MBC AWARD given for the PARODY COUPLE

I won't just nominate, I DECLARE...they're the King and Queen of Parodies in WGM.324r75557765415.gif

@Valent80 Unnie i think because approachi long weekend hhahhaa... my office exchange the off day to friday, so i got Long weekend hiyaaaaa.... but it mean i can spazz with you from Friday to Sunday T.T

​Wow that great @Niel2804 but can you spazz freely when you back to your home town? hiks

Are you still can post info about Solim fashion or else? or you still need find coconut tree to get good signal?

To boost your mood, lets shake this thread before holiday.......................................

We know there's a song "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" but this is we called "Can't Take My Hand Off You" :lol:

Capture_10.jpg

Capture_11.jpg

Soeun ssi, do you have to hug him to give the warm ? What is your motive? Just give him more towel juseyoooooo

​No @innasalvatore can't retire eventhough Solim dating, andwaeeeeeeee :crazy:

​Lemme me retire juseyooo bbuing-bbuing, hahahaha... So I can date Eric Mun, hahahaha... Just kidding, maybe I just take a holiday for a week... To flight to Korea and ask Eric Mun to be my sponsor so I can stalking SoLim couple, hahahahaha... Aigooooo, my brain filled with nonsense ideas since I meet SoLim couple. :lol:

Now I fully understand why Rimmie asked So eun of her waist and hip size. At first, I was clueless and laughing.I thought it was just a normal conversation between them,.... that he was just interested in asking her body's sizes.

I'm not so much into KPOP so I don't have any idea about the latest songs( all I know is EXO and 2NE1)in South Korea.

Since Rimmie declared it was his go-to-song that time so I got interested. Watched the vid to see all the buzz with song and the funny face his making. 

While watching the vid I realized it was a parody of the opening scene in J.Y.Park's MV (Who's your Mama.

Oh my!!!!...hahaha!

Can they get more hilarious than this? I mean they never fail to make me laugh and wonder, just what are these two doing?...their AFFINITY with each other ROCKS! 

If there is such an MBC AWARD given for the PARODY COUPLE

I won't just nominate, I DECLARE...they're the King and Queen of Parodies in WGM.324r75557765415.gif

Wow you so so  cool, you know that they parody the JYP song ......................you even search for JYP MV hahahahaha 

@innasalvatore

IDK, i think i need to gather my strenght before i can spazz like usual hhahhaa....

and Capt, i think we have to say goodbye to our moving emoticon... hiks i miss my crazy rabbit T.T

@‌Niel2804

Hahahaha... Just take your times... But don't take it too long, hahahaha... yoyo12.gif

See... even Yoyo is welcoming you back into forum... yoyo01.gif

Guest Frankent8er_81

I'm still pretty uncomfortable with this new thread format... is this Soompi's version of "being exiled to Siam-ri?" Hahaha :sweatingbullets:

​Wow that great @Niel2804 but can you spazz freely when you back to your home town? hiks

Are you still can post info about Solim fashion or else? or you still need find coconut tree to get good signal?

To boost your mood, lets shake this thread before holiday.......................................

We know there's a song "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" but this is we called "Can't Take My Hand Off You" :lol:

Soeun ssi, do you have to hug him to give the warm ? What is your motive? Just give him more towel juseyoooooo

@Valent80

No i cant unnie, Hik.. except, i use my brother WIFI hhahaha since its from different provider with mine.. but my Brother *Sigh* hhahaha

i know so i ll try to gathering my mood kkkk, i want to post as much as i can, and of course its SoLim related kkkk -.-

#songjaerim 2009 SFW - 2010 Gissen collection by Kwak Hyun Joo

Video link: http://tvpot.daum.net/v/MHhs2o0N2bg%24

CR to daum Via justjaerim twitter

The last one i put under spoiler, i know where your eyes wander, Hahahahha

Hidden Content

Angkeemmaaaaa @Niel2804 .......in this morning you give us the hidden picture...............................:crazy:

@‌Niel2804

Hahahaha... Just take your times... But don't take it too long, hahahaha... yoyo12.gif

See... even Yoyo is welcoming you back into forum... yoyo01.gif

@innasalvatore

wait.... moving emoticon is working now???? Cincaaa???

http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/crazy-rabbit/dance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793765

its not work at meeehhhhh *CRYYYYIIIINGGGGGGGG

@innasalvatore

wait.... moving emoticon is working now???? Cincaaa???

http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/crazy-rabbit/dance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793765

its not work at meeehhhhh *CRYYYYIIIINGGGGGGGG

​Check your PM, I've sent my EMO links... Maybe you can use it... Just for reference... Don't cry. Honeybees are only can cry if SoLim decided to date or married, okay... High five! :lol:

Suddenly come in my mind...

Charlie's Angel my version

ANGEL

~ Kim So Eun

~ Park Min Young

~ Shin Se Kyung

They are awesome,beautiful,naughty & tough girls

CHARLIE

~ Song Jae Rim -Gentleman,funny,wisely & mysterious

Yes, I definitely agree with your top 3; although, I won't mind Park Bo Young or Min Geun Young in that mix either. ;) Can you imagine if the 3 lead male in that is Jae Rim, Lee Min Ho, and T.O.P (Big Bang)? hahahah

Talk about HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT & SEXXXXXXXXXXXXY!

song-jae-rim-kim-so-eun.jpg

city_204.jpg

tumblr_nbftazA01v1sp7t6so2_500.jpg

BTW, anyone know how to fix SIGNATURES? Mine is all jacked up since the new hive. (sigh)

Archived