[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest greenwriter

Hello, everyone! Can anyone give me a link of the raw if that's not such a big trouble? Thank you!

Us fellow Shippers can see the RAW and translations by BEST from the following website created by one of us : https://jongyeon.wordpress.com/category/video/

Thank you so much! 

Okay. So I have finally watched the RAW. And I DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG with ANYTHING. 

They both acted appropriately the way how most common couples do in Asian countries whenever they are out in the public. Ever since before, I have noticed that JH has trouble with A LOT of attention (maybe that's why he wears sunglasses all the time) so it is a given that whenever he is in public he acts weird. He even ate a lot as well when they were with the in-laws what with everyone's attention focused on them and with a lot of cameras in front of them. He is more free whenever they are in a place with just the cameras and no crew (e.g. the ferris wheel and the car scenes). Really, they are just the same. Their effect on me is the same. I've been smiling throughout the whole episode and that says a lot because whenever I sense something wrong, I can't even smile. We cannot expect them to act with a lot of skinship whenever they are out in public because then, that would be less natural (they are Asian, folks...we don't do PDA unless we're crazy and have no respect for each other). At first, I was apprehensive to watch the ep because I read the sentiments of some of us here but I did anyway and whew! I am so glad I don't feel the same disappointment as the others. 

Again, the episode is COOL WITH ME. The editing disappointed me, but our couple definitely did not.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flower4junsu

Finished watching the RAW, why my feeling is just like 2 weeks ago when we were confused by JH being too quiet, not protecting her in front of his family?? Then it was answered after we saw the proposal episode! I do hope we get the answer next week. It's interesting that brownies see their interaction from different sides, diverse backgrounds.

From my own personal point of view as his long term fan, JH minds a lot about the curved dress. I still don't get the translation, I just read from his eyes. Maybe he can hold not to give a direct comment but obviously he cannot control what's going on with his mouth shape, eyes, smiles. He pays a lot attention to how SY dress or act. When he hold SY on his shoulder at the beach, couple of times JH said "Treat me well, pay attention to my words". That's not the end, once again when he pinned SY down on the judo floor, he said similar words, "you have to listen to me well." Of course I'm just a viewer, I don't get what exactly those words mean. But my guess, "I'm your (virtual) husband, however I do treat you just like my (real) wife. I ignored my (jealous, die hard, crying) fans, I ruin my own (cool, cold, mysterious) image, spending so much time, money, thoughts just to make this show run well, revealing my (hidden) family, supporting you all the way I can do, these all are just for you. Please do well, treat me well, don't make me look bad, and pay attention to my words."

One of JH famous words is Pay attention to what you wear! He reveal this for the first time during Japan trip. When SY wore short skirt under her yellow jacket, he directly said don't want other men see her pretty legs. His expression at that time still under control smile since that was their 2nd meeting, not yet close enough for him to prohibit. Followed by SY's very short skirts at Lotte date and Zoo date, revealing dress on Ceci photoshoot, n sexy butt dance. 

Being overly too protective? Maybe yes for certain times, but I see this as the way he choose to protect his precious woman. Of course we cannot generalize this to all men, but most men I think. It varies, depends on various backgrounds and cultures. Men have a nature to lock their eyes on sexy women, my (male) friends call it as 'reason to live', in JH word is 'recharge'. On the contrary, they don't want other men to recharge on his woman. It's a kind of ownership, marking the territory. If man do this it is usually accompanied by his self ego. And, girls, please be very careful if you play with man's self ego, it could be very very dangerous. No matter how beautiful, stunning, jaw dropping gorgeous you are, if you dare to cross his self ego, you should prepare for a goodbye.

His smile when SY walking down the stairs is not his casual smile as we often see during car ride, or when he says pretty, pretty so many times, it's different. Maybe I have a slight different opinion about the dress. Though I understand that wgm stylist must be the one who prepares her dress (sponsorship, etc) I also have a feeling that SY also contributes in choosing what to wear? During ceci photo, SY seemed fine with the outfit (she just said that she's never shown this side of her to JH). Daang!! couple days later we saw her on a very sexy 'On Style magazine'. Even her prior wgm photo with red dress was also revealing. Here I put her latest picture when she attended a movie premiere not long ago. I just get an idea whether it is her stylist or SY herself prefer sexy, skin exposure outfit. I see her wears short pants/skirt wherever she goes.

2d6o9i.png

Personally, I don't mind at all since she is (rising) actress. Soon or later she will have kiss scenes or sexy scenes. My point here is if she is chasing to be in position for future JH's REAL girlfriend, she should pay attention to his words and take some of his advice (not all). JH has had enough overload sexiness around him (AOA is very sexy, just look at their performance, LOL JH even memorizes AOA dance movements). :D  He just want to see different side of a woman, and he got this from SY. So, girl, just be yourself!!! JH attracted by your calmness and mature personality just like when he met you for the 1st time.  Why in this episode SH becomes the Bee while JH is the flower??? SY seems too excited, JH is too cautious. Girl, please do well, inside or outside wgm. Behind you, thousand of girls are at the queue!! Yeah, sexiness is various, depends on the viewers. In this case let's see from JH's eyes!!  

Well, yeah I'm not ok with this episode. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: Brownies calm me down.

Guest rainmoon

Yoona is cute!!!! still waiting for WGM.

not sure if you known this or just a bit confused ... but Yoona is not on WGM.  Her name is Gong Seung Yeon ... I'm pretty sure she (Yoona) was never on this show, maybe you got mixed up with another show that was recently on (RM). If you're waiting for Y to show up you will be very disappointed...

not sure if you known this or just a bit confused ... but Yoona is not on WGM.  Her name is Gong Seung Yeon ... I'm pretty she (Yoona) was never on this show, maybe you got mixed up with another show that was recently on (RM). If you're waiting for Y to show up you will be very disappointed...

LOL...They were on Music Core as the last group before the show was over. They were waiting for WGM to start :D 02 02  

@flower4junsu - I can see your point...she should remain respectful to his wishes...to a point...she should not lose herself to it. I think if you look at the celebrities out there what she wears is LESS provocative than most. She actually has a very natural everyday S.Korean beauty style. Her skirt/shorts may get short, but they are still done in an innocent fashion. That is the style now and if she is getting modeling jobs she has to exude current fashion in the most demure way possible. She is not on JH's time in the photographs, she is a model, she is an actress and must look the part. She is not showing cleveage, her shirt is very covering, just showing her pretty legs. I honestly don't believe she picked the wedding dress, it may have even been picked JUST to get a rise out of JH. WGM is known for pushing the limits on things if those participating don't do it themselves...their goal is for entertainment. Just like the wedding doesn't seem like something they would plan...that is all variety show. 

If you look at all the videos that they submit to the show taken from cell phones...she does not dress provocatively in everyday life. She was at an event, she has a fresh image to present and must do so for her job. 

She does need to listen to what really bothers him, but he also told her she looked sexy when they were at the ballgame...with a smile on his face :D. He has a love hate relationship with her showing herself LOL!!!  He should not hold back either, let her be who she really is, because if she follows everything he says, she will not be happy ...and then neither will he. He loves the mystery about her anyway :D !! 

Fuhhh finally i can sneak inside closet hiding from my son n watch this epi and unaires seen a few time!!!!  hahaha

I love this episode!!! Baseball date just awesome!!! 

The wedding is beautiful. Less lovey dovey is just fine. We can't expect them to do the skinship 24hrs rite? And the dress also not an issue for me. As we know from the start JH is very possesive and its kinda cool to me when he put jacket to SY. He just worried bcoz SY wearing that sexy dress I front of the crew (remember their shooting for ceci mags?). Then, about the skinship they still holding hand like usual, talking sweet to each other and laugh. Of course he won't  put his hand on her bare shoulder?? Or in her bare lap?? Or lean his head over to SY body??? He know is not appropriate.

Also we can't compare each episode to another. And the 2 unseen-immediately aired just prefect. Dunno if MBC try to act push and pull with audience. But I know everything must be a reason.  

So don't worry brownies. Let's enjoy this episode. I'm so excited for the next epi on wedding game party. It will be hilarious with cnblue brothers, MCs the guests and the game. 

Ok I can sleep now. 

Yes i do feel he is a bit off because of her dress. I dont know if wearing short skirts or dresses is an issue. I have never found her sexy to be honest. She looks more on the demure and simple side. Even her dressing in her IG seems simple enough.

If JH doesnt have feelings for her im sure he doesn't  mind so it is good he takes issue with her dressing but not to the extent he reevaluates how he feels about her.

But...it does come across as controlling and domineering if he loses interest and patience if she doesnt 'listen' to whatever he says. Dont mind me.. im quite headstrong when it comes to guys. 

This is coming from my own personal take on relationship. In a relationship, there must be give  and take. I for one do not want my bf to dictate  what i can wear or not wear. I will try my best to accommodate  his wishes if i find the request reasonable. As much as SY should listen to him, it should also be the same for JH to listen to her at times. He is sometimes oblivious to her feelings. I understand it is his personality. 

Both of them have 'sacrificed' in this relationship. They have shown sides of them that their family members  have not seen before, prob 'embarassed' themselves on National TV. Sorry but when some fans said JH had sacrificed alot for WGM... well if it makes him happy why not? 

But somehow... i feel that JH laid all the cards in order to get her... like an ego thing. And when he caught her, it was SY's turn to lay bare her feelings. Yeah i know many people believe that a woman need to cater to man's ego. Well for me mutual respect  is important... it should be both ways. 

I might come across as being pro SY but trust me I love JH too. I sincerely believe they are good for  each other.

Guest flower4junsu

I put the blame on the WGM monkey for editting terribly this week. Perhaps the romantic scenes weren't showed to us yet. Perhaps JH said some heartfelt vow or did some intimate gestures to SY. They did this before in the Busan episode during family dinner. I shall remain calm and think positive for the sake of our beloved couple. Just few days ago they were on cloud nine right? 

Okay. Saw the preview for next week. It seems that SY is wearing a different dress but still bare shoulder and the MCs were there too!

Yeah, Please welcome home, the melon editor :lol: 

So, the Busan proposal editor was just a temporary replacement??

Guest wilddove

........ Of course he won't  put his hand on her bare shoulder?? Or in her bare lap?? Or lean his head over to SY body??? He know is not appropriate. ........

That is a BIG NO NO, isn't it?..... touching a bare flesh?  He's risking getting sued or reported to the police for behaving inappropriately.........

Guest lexx94_stv

Hi guys! I've already seen the episode and it was awesome! The baseball date was just the cutest. They were so sweet with little PDAs here and there and for me the jealousy parts were just fine. It shows how much they care for each other. A little jealousy is good for any relationship tbh so you can confirm your partner's love for you.

Also, most of you here are ranting about JH's off behavior during the first part of the wedding and from what I observed, it really was the dress that made him uncomfortable. SY was too hot in that dress and somehow he felt like he had to distance himself a bit since he didn't want to come across as taking advantage of her. It wasn't that he was mad, he was just conflicted on how to behave. He's not used to seeing his wife dressed that way and also he didn't want others to see her like that except him. I actually quite like it that SY wore that dress since it's not everyday he gets to see her like that. SY was just stunningly, jaw-droppingly gorgeous in that dress even for a girl's POV! At least he gets to see and know what he would be missing if he doesn't start making a move for real. You can see that he got more comfortable with her again after he covered her with his jacket which I found so sweet btw.

Most of you don't like his behavior during that part but for me, I saw him in a better light because of it. I saw how respectful he is of the woman he truly cares about. Imagine if he was the same old touchy feely with SY wearing that dress. He could've easily done skinships but he chose not to because one, he respects her, and two, he was afraid he will not be able to control his manly urges if he even comes a tad closer to that hot sexy thing in front of him. You can see that he started coming close to her and holding her hands and stuff again when she was already covered with his jacket. Sneaky JH though still can't help but be a man because I bet he suggested they wear sunglasses so he could sneak glances at SY's asset without being too obvious. A namja is still a namja anyway.

I truly did not see anything alarming in this episode. Some are even going as far as JH taking a step back, re-evaluating his feelings, etc. but seriously guys there was nothing wrong with his behavior in the episode. The only thing I didn't like about it was that the unaired clips were so cute but were edited out! How annoying MBC. JH was so sweet getting couple phone cases for SY and him. Anyways, I'm glad they still released them. I was reluctant to see this episode at first but good thing I did because it was truly fun, sweet, cute and everything BEC! Can't wait for the next episode!

I think for the next week's episode, did everyone see there's a game where yonghwa carried a woman to cross a bar? I hope the melon editor would show us JH carrying SY to cross the bar too. You better do a better job on next week's episode MBC WE GOT MARRIED EDITOR! I'll forgive you for this week's episode but if you screw up next week's episode.. "ju gu leh?" REALLY EXCITED FOR NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE!!! KYAAAAA

I think for the next week's episode, did everyone see there's a game where yonghwa carried a woman to cross a bar? I hope the melon editor would show us JH carrying SY to cross the bar too. You better do a better job on next week's episode MBC WE GOT MARRIED EDITOR! I'll forgive you for this week's episode but if you screw up next week's episode.. "ju gu leh?" REALLY EXCITED FOR NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE!!! KYAAAAA

Guest duisburger

I just completed watching the latest episode after reading pages of comments in the thread. Just want to focus my points here on SY's attire at the wedding and outside WGM (since this also has been brought up)

• Wedding dress - The wedding dress is sexy of course and i think JH just surprised that she wore such dress for the wedding. Beside, they have not met for WGM shooting for about a month. And it is just unfair for us to criticise her (especially) since we don't know yet the circumstances of choosing the dress - stylist, sponsorship. Even if that was her choice, so be it. She's the one who has been interacting with JH, so she knows better. 
  • Outside WGM - I think her attire outside WGM is jsut as normal as any. In summer, of course she will wear more dress and skirts. As for photoshoots, we know that she has no control over her attire. I also find her dress at recent premier is rather cute than sexy.  

@RainMoon you beat me to that, hon! lol

@flower4junsu I feel your concern and it is true that JH does a lot for SY, too. But why do people always feel that he's the only one putting in everything in this relationship or does it sometimes just come across this way due to the wording?

SY introduced him to her dad even before she went to meet his parents. It must have been a big step for her too, especially since she's the oldest daughter so there is a high possibility this is the first time ever. Also she knew very well that her dad was not happy with the marriage at first. She must have been so nervous... So much for the family part.

Naturally SY is a person who cares a lot for her loved ones. She is very meticulous in preparing gifts, food and surprises. She's the girl that gracefully makes up for JH's sometimes a little too bold or even odd behavior (and I dont mean that in a bad way because I think it's good to have edges) without a word of complaining. Also, she is the girl that not just kissed his hand and cheek first but also confessed to him and the whole world that she loves him. From her perspective she is putting just as much effort into this relationship as he is. She is putting HER image on the line as well, we should not forget about this... Up until now, she was always the one taking the bigger risks with her actions if you ask me. She wouldnt do it, if she wasn't that much into him and I believe he knows that very well. They both are very much into each other.

On top of that... what do some of you want SY to wear? She is an actress after all. This is a show. She has to do some promotional work as well. Probably she doesn't even have much of a choice on what she'll be able to wear due to the fact that most clothing is sponsored on WGM.
Should she walk around in a skiing suit in summer? Most people wear skirts like that and even that premier pic from above... it was more sporty than sexy. I agree, the first white dress (from pre we know there will be another wedding dress) was sexy. But in my mind the judging is getting blown out of porportion... This is an outfit for a show after all! Do we really believe that she would walk down the aisle in that kind of dress if it wasn't for show...? Well given her upbringing I for one dont.

What makes me a tad upset is that JH gets to talk about his cheerleader friends and he can watch the girls at the game without much complaint (again I am not angry with him for that; I just dont like so much that this is okay while SY's dress is not for example)... but when his own wife shows her sexy side to the one person she actually should be able to do it by (variety) law it's inappropriate? I think it's the other way around... JH shouldn't have started that "game" by mentioning and watching the cheerleaders... It's the same with Japan hot bath... he comes without shirt and can't foresee that she will be bold enough to match his behaviour...
SY simply showed with that dress that she has the whole package. She is not only smart, funny, leaned back and caring... she is - and that was exactly what he wanted - beautiful and can even pull off the hot look too. Perhaps it was a little payback for his way of acting at the game... perhaps it was WGM doing. We will never know for sure and should therefore be very careful with judging.
Anyhow, I find the message of "I want you to only look at me on our wedding day" not that bad at all. We have seen her off the show too and know what she usually wears (privately)... Pants... loose shirt... sneakers... This dress was an exception. We should always remember that although this show is not really scripted (with regards to conversation lines) there are still writers working on it to match a loosely created plotline. The scenery will be set by them.

Interestingly I don't hear anyone complaining about JH running around in his boxers on fluttering india... or when he purposely didn't wear a shirt in the hot bath in Japan or while doing judo... (I won't even start on the underwear fans throw towards the stage on concerts and so on...) Not that I mind him walking around however he likes, but wouldn't SY be in a position to feel bad about his level of skin showing too since she is his wife? I mean how many fan girls will be watching his bare chest over and over again? Will she feel great about it? I don't think so...
The way I see it she takes the high road regarding this though. It's his choice, his career and she respects and trusts him. He should do the same with her. It's okay to be protective and it's okay to care and watch out for her. But he should know and accept that her job requires a certain amount of sexiness too. In fact, I'm sure he does.

PS: I keep telling my man to listen to me for so many years now... He still doesnt most of the time... It's the same the other way around. Even so, we are still getting married and this will never be a huge issue for us because when it comes down to it we trust the decisions the other one makes. Isn't it like that in most relationships? You cannot command your partner. You can suggest and discuss. They already do that. The preview shows they are very happy with each other. 

Saying "I can do so and so much for you but you have to listen to me" ... like do whatever I say... this is not how a real relationship works if you ask me. JH would know that much too. Relationships should always be a two-way-road... you meet somewhere in the middle.

did someone feel like they are dating for real? or just me -_-

cos during busan episode and today, the way he act protective towards her like they are dating, or he act like that when with another women?

sorry for my english

i am positive that they are already dating based on how they are comfortable/close/intimate with each other. their marriage maybe for reel but their relationship as bf/gf is for real.

not sure if you known this or just a bit confused ... but Yoona is not on WGM.  Her name is Gong Seung Yeon ... I'm pretty sure she (Yoona) was never on this show, maybe you got mixed up with another show that was recently on (RM). If you're waiting for Y to show up you will be very disappointed...

SNSD (and Yoona) were on Music Core like 30 seconds before WGM appeared :)

Don't worry, we're all Jongyeon fans here :wub:

Honestly I don't like wedding in WGM. This is little too much for me. And I think this is too much for them... I like what WGM doing with Khuntoria and Youngseo couple- no wedding, no weird games, just photoshoot with wedding outfit. When I heard about our couple wedding I was...But ok. I was thinking maybe this one will be diffrent. But I saw preview and I am little scared.... SY no friends, weird games, and everything seems like chaos. This is 20s preview-  maybe I am wrong, maybe this will be fun but i am still little worry. This looks like birthday party not wedding.

I wonder- there will be honeymoon or honeymoon was in Japan...? I wonder because SY drama start filming this month (they already started with children) and he is going promote new album soo... when they will go when they don't have a time? I really want this couple go to the lovely and warm place like for example Hawaii...

hello all .. I am new on this forum. JH and SY is my secong favorite couple in the WGM. yesterday I had just completed their entire episode in WGM via Dailymotion. After seeing everything I could decide that:

1. JH is a difficult one to do multitasking. While he was working on something and concentrated he was not acting. He concentrates naturally. just like when JH eating fried chicken.

2. JH and SY at the beginning of the episode still looks awkward and shy. But now they look very comfortable with each other. JH can eat casually. Just like when he eats at his parents' house in busan. He seemed preoccupied with food. The man is still a man.

3. The movement of their bodies is very natural, not forced physical contact. I also found that SY is outgoing person and very easygoing. SY seen that very comfortable when walking cuddle together with JH.

4. From the beginning of the episode JH is indeed the kind of man who possessive. He's uncomfortable if he see SY wear something or do something a little bit vulgar. It is very visible in his expression when SY comes  with wedding dress. JH expression turned into rigid. and he looks imposing to relax. But still he looks difficult to focus at the beginning. After all the things I've seen, I'm very happy because they look more human. They did not like a couple forced to variety shows. They are very comfortable with each other. The most important thing for me. It is my opinion, from the point of view of a big fan of CNBLUE and Lee Jong Hyun.

Sorry for my teribble english guys..

Guest Hickk

Honestly I don't like wedding in WGM. This is little too much for me. And I think this is too much for them... I like what WGM doing with Khuntoria and Youngseo couple- no wedding, no weird games, just photoshoot with wedding outfit. When I heard about our couple wedding I was...But ok. I was thinking maybe this one will be diffrent. But I saw preview and I am little scared.... SY no friends, weird games, and everything seems like chaos. This is 20s preview-  maybe I am wrong, maybe this will be fun but i am still little worry. This looks like birthday party not wedding.

I wonder- there will be honeymoon or honeymoon was in Japan...? I wonder because SY drama start filming this month (they already started with children) and he is going promote new album soo... when they will go when they don't have a time? I really want this couple go to the lovely and warm place like for example Hawaii...

Heeheheeeeheheeehh   :D

@RainMoon you beat me to that, hon! lol

@flower4junsu I feel your concern and it is true that JH does a lot for SY, too. But why do people always feel that he's the only one putting in everything in this relationship or does it sometimes just come across this way due to the wording?

SY introduced him to her dad even before she went to meet his parents. It must have been a big step for her too, especially since she's the oldest daughter so there is a high possibility this is the first time ever. Also she knew very well that her dad was not happy with the marriage at first. She must have been quite nervous too... So much for the family part.

Naturally SY is a person who cares a lot for her loved ones. She is very meticulous in preparing gifts, food and surprises. She's the girl that naturally makes up for JH's sometimes a little too bold or even odd behavior (and I dont mean that in a bad way because I think it's good to have edges) with out a word of complaining. Also, she is the girl that not just kissed his hand and cheek first but also confessed to him and the whole world that she loves him. From her perspective she is putting just as much effort into this relationship as he is. She is putting HER image on the line as well, we should not forget about this... Up until now, she was always the one taking the bigger risks with her actions if you ask me. She wouldnt do it, if she wasn't that much into him and I believe he knows that very well. They both are very much into each other.

On top of that... what do some of you want SY to wear? She is an actress after all. This is a show. She has to do some promotional work as well. Probably she doesn't even have much of a choice on what she'll be able to wear due to the fact that most clothing is sponsored on WGM.
Should she walk around in a skiing suit in summer? Most people wear skirts like that and even that premier pic from above... it was more sporty than sexy. I agree, the first white dress (from pre we know there will be another wedding dress) was sexy. But in my mind the judging is getting blown out of porportion... This is an outfit for a show after all! Do we really believe that she would walkd down the aisle in that kind of dress if it wasn't for show...? I dont.

What makes me a tad upset is that JH gets to talk about his cheerleader friends and he can watch the girls at the game without much complaint (again I am not angry with him for that; I just dont like so much that this is okay while SY's dress is not for example)... but when his own wife shows her sexy side to the one person she actually should be able to do it by (variety) law it's inappropriate? I think it's the other way around... JH shouldn't have started that "game" by mentioning and watching the cheerleaders... It's the same with Japan hot bath... he comes without shirt and can't foresee that she will be bold enough to match his behaviour... SY simply showed with that dress that she has the whole package. She is not only smart, funny, leaned back and caring... she is - and that was exactly what he wanted - beautiful and can even pull off the hot look too. Perhaps it was a little payback for his way of acting at the game... perhaps it was WGM doing. We will never know for sure and should therefore be very careful with judging.
Anyhow, I find the message of "I want you to only look at me on our wedding day" not that bad at all. We have seen her off the show too and know what she usually wears (privately)... Pants... loose shirt... sneakers... This dress was an exception. We should always remember that although this show is not really skripted (with regards to conversation lines) there are still writers worlking on it to match a loosely created plotline. The scenery will be set by them.

Interestingly I don't hear anyone complaining about JH running around in his boxers on fluttering india... or when he purposely didn't wear a shirt in the hot bath in Japan or while doing judo... Not that I mind but wouldn't SY be in a position to feel bad about his lever of skin showing too as his wife? I mean how many fan girls will be watching his bare chest over and over again?

The way I see it she takes the high road. It's his choice, his career and she respects and trusts him. He should do the same with her. It's okay to be protective and it's okay to care and watch out for her. But he has to know and accept that her job requires a certain amount of sexiness too. In fact, I'm sure he does too.

PS: I keep telling my man to listen to me for so many years now... He still doesnt most of the time... It's the same the other way around. Even so, we are still getting married and this will never be a huge issue for us because when it comes down to it we trust the decisions the other one makes. Isn't it like that in most relationships? You cannot command your partner. You can suggest and discuss. They already do that. The preview shows they are very happy with each other. 

Saying "I can do so and so much for yoz but you have to listen to me" ... like to whatever I say... this is not how a real relationship works if you ask me. Relationships should always be a two-way-road... you meet somewhere in the middle.

Spot on. I believe they will find a middle ground  in the relationship as it progresses. 

Archived