[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

http://pann-choa.blogspot.ca/2015/06/teen-stories-if-you-were-born-again.html

it's a pann talk, the poser said she wanted to be re born as SY lol

she passed the bar exam for Sungshin Women`s University

​I will do the same if given the chance. LOL.
Wow it must be really hard to pass Sungshin Women University. The poster said She does well academically because she passed this school. :)

​Wait "bar exam"??  I don't understand.  In the USA, there's only 1 kind of "bar" exam.  "Admission to the bar in the United States is the granting of permission by a particular court system to a lawyer to practice law in that system"  So, "passing the bar exam" means you passed a particular state's or jurisdictions law exam to be able to practice "law" in that state or jurisdiction.  I don't think SY was studying law.  From what SY seemed to say she was studying "visual media" at her university.  Do you have "bar" exams for different studies in order to practice it in South Korea?  I mean, in the USA you have "certifications" but it's only an enhancement or the minimum required by state/federal law to practice certain "service" related jobs, like nails, hair.  If you're gonna be a doctor or dentist that is a whole other pathway not requiring an "exam" but "practical application" under supervision after you've attained the highest degree in the field possible, which is referred to as a Doctorate Degree.  You can have a Historical Doctorate and be a Archival Historian or a Medical Doctorate and be a physician, for example. So, I just don't think this is an accurate assessment of SY. I think she misstated SY's accomplishments there. 

..or is SY capable of being a lawyer yet choose to be an actress?  How does that work? How did she have a 10 year career working hard at SME, quit in 2012, become an actress, and pass the bar to be a lawyer all at the same time?  Seems quite impossible to me.  I don't know. I've never read any interviews that she says this, but maybe I'm wrong or something is being missed in the translation.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest banana_milk082791

http://pann-choa.blogspot.ca/2015/06/teen-stories-if-you-were-born-again.html

it's a pann talk, the poser said she wanted to be re born as SY lol

she passed the bar exam for Sungshin Women`s University

​I will do the same if given the chance. LOL.
Wow it must be really hard to pass Sungshin Women University. The poster said She does well academically because she passed this school. :)

​Wait "bar exam"??  I don't understand.  In the USA, there's only 1 kind of "bar" exam.  "Admission to the bar in the United States is the granting of permission by a particular court system to a lawyer to practice law in that system"  So, "passing the bar exam" means you passed a particular state's or jurisdictions law exam to be able to practice "law" in that state or jurisdiction.  I don't think SY was studying law.  From what SY seemed to say she was studying "visual media" at her university.  Do you have "bar" exams for different studies in order to practice it in South Korea?  I mean, in the USA you have "certifications" but it's only an enhancement or the minimum required by state/federal law to practice certain "service" related jobs, like nails, hair.  If you're gonna be a doctor or dentist that is a whole other pathway not requiring an "exam" but "practical application" under supervision after you've attained the highest degree in the field possible, which is referred to as a Doctorate Degree.  You can have a Historical Doctorate and be a Archival Historian or a Medical Doctorate and be a physician, for example. So, I just don't think this is an accurate assessment of SY. I think she misstated SY's accomplishments there. 

..or is SY capable of being a lawyer yet choose to be an actress?  How does that work? How did she have a 10 year career working hard at SME, quit in 2012, become an actress, and pass the bar to be a lawyer all at the same time?  Seems quite impossible to me.  I don't know. I've never read any interviews that she says this, but maybe I'm wrong or something is being missed in the translation.

​I think it was a mistranslation.:) haha! In my country, passing Bar exam is the start of a career as a lawyer. 

DEAR FANS OF THIS THREAD

If you're posting using your mobile... PLEASE DO NOT use the QUOTE function since it will copy every pictures/videos without you realizing it. The best thing just use @ and the name of the user id to address his or her previous posts. The new forum format is kinda not mobile friendly

Since KShow's translation is out, I watched the epiosode for the three couple. I can't count how many tears I've cried looking at SJR and KSE last episode. I'm crying not because I am sad their marriage is over. I am crying because my mind keep on wondering what if its the BE couple's turn? I dont think I can take it. We all know this is a virtual marrige and that it will end soon. There is no other truth than that. 

I really want a different ending for our couple. I want to see on the screens the word - JH and SY's journey as a virtual married couple has ended but their journey as a real couple will still continue. This is what I dreamed of. I will continue to wish for this. I believe ther is always an exception to every rule. That there really is a miracle...you just have to keep on believing. 

I guess it's a senti Monday for me brownies..please forgive my being emotional here.

DID HE SAY BABY??? When he saw SY during her surprise visit I think @burningwithlove  brought this up first please correct me if I am wrong.  Thank you...

I believe He says Baby too!!!  :wub: If you go back to the episode when they were in Japan visiting the monk and JH picked the wrong prayer wooden tile it sounds like the same word  Baby!!!  I heard it the first time but thought maybe I was hearing things but then I heard it again!  But l agree let us wait to hear it from someone who knows!  I just spent an hour checking out the different hand holding techniques and what they mean.  I enjoyed reading about it and felt like a Ninja on mission!:ph34r:  For some reason I don't seem to be rewatching this episode as much as I have the ones in the past.  I feel as though WGM sliced & chopped a little to much in places I felt it didn't allow the episode to flow.  I also felt it completely left us hanging in some spots.  My hope is next week is a lot better but until then I will seek out new missions... LOL:lol:  I found this interesting!!!

Fingers Intertwined

If your fingers are intertwined, you are feeling emotionally and physically connected as a couple. In this case, your fingers should be interlocked. If you are feeling completely in sync, you are likely to choose this hand-holding style.

Body language experts claim that this hand-holding style is more common at the end of a date than at the beginning. After a romantic evening or gesture, it is quite likely that your fingers will be intertwined to demonstrate your closer connection.

If you notice that your fingers are consistently intertwined, it may be a sign That this relationship is going to go the distance.

credit to Kelly Hamilton 

What was really hard to believe was there are 10 types of hand holding techniques the idea of Kissing Hands was considered to be among the most romantic & intimate. Said to be done mostly in small intimate places. :unsure:  I guess a car could be considered small!  All of a sudden I was thinking about that scarey closet :huh::vicx: I also thought gee, he did that pretty early on!!!:w00t:   Now she is doing it too!!! :w00t: They are only in episode 13 and they have used up all the techniques!  Not to mention with JH's Judo Skills he even skipped a few LOL! :lol::rolleyes:  Always doing his best, he even made a few up!! :w00t:The Pretzel Arm hold in the jeep at the zoo!  Or the SY Egg Roll Wrap hand hold we saw in front of his brothers!:wub::blink:

I decided not to even look up hand rubbing ( From the Ferris Wheel )  I don't even want to go there!!:o:wacko:

To much Fairy Dust......:crazy:

I stand corrected he didn't say Baby he said Talking..  I'm starting to write Fanfiction and didn't even know it LOL.....

First of thank you B.E.S.T so much for the fast and awesome subs! Instead of enjoying your weekend, you labored yourselves to bring happiness to us Brownies. We really really appreciate your time and efforts!

Minhyuk's reaction to JH's being mushy was just hilarious. He probably has never seen this sight before besides on TV so he just didn't know how to react. He just awkwardly sat there following JH"s every move. 

I'm really curious as how JH will act in front of his family as he is the youngest in the family. We all know that the youngest one is usually the most spoiled which explains why Minhyuk always has to take care of JH even he's older. Can JH keep his hands off of SY in front of his sister and/or parents? So much anticipation for the upcoming Busan trip! Good thing that I have many midterms this week so the week can go by faster. I can't believe I just said that but the waiting for 20 minutes of Bee Heaven is worst than taking exams. LOL:wub:

CHeg9yHUEAEq3zi.jpg

My understanding of Korean is super limited but I can understand words here and there. Like many of you have stated, I also heard the word "BABY" during the backstage visit. Can someone confirm this please? 

Guest banana_milk082791

what songs did jonghyun sing in the concert?

do anyone know?

thanks =)

​BLIND LOVE

Japanese version

Korean Version

what songs did jonghyun sing in the concert?

do anyone know?

thanks =)

​BLIND LOVE

Japanese version

Korean Version

Thanks so very much for posting the Japanese version I just love it went to buy it on Itunes and it's no where to be found!  Sending you a brownie hug......

DID HE SAY BABY??? When he saw SY during her surprise visit I think @burningwithlove  brought this up first please correct me if I am wrong.  Thank you...

I believe He says Baby too!!!  :wub: If you go back to the episode when they were in Japan visiting the monk and JH picked the wrong prayer wooden tile it sounds like the same word  Baby!!!  I heard it the first time but thought maybe I was hearing things but then I heard it again!  But l agree let us wait to hear it from someone who knows!  I just spent an hour checking out the different hand holding techniques and what they mean.  I enjoyed reading about it and felt like a Ninja on mission!:ph34r:  For some reason I don't seem to be rewatching this episode as much as I have the ones in the past.  I feel as though WGM sliced & chopped a little to much in places I felt it didn't allow the episode to flow.  I also felt it completely left us hanging in some spots.  My hope is next week is a lot better but until then I will seek out new missions... LOL:lol:  I found this interesting!!!

Fingers Intertwined

If your fingers are intertwined, you are feeling emotionally and physically connected as a couple. In this case, your fingers should be interlocked. If you are feeling completely in sync, you are likely to choose this hand-holding style.

Body language experts claim that this hand-holding style is more common at the end of a date than at the beginning. After a romantic evening or gesture, it is quite likely that your fingers will be intertwined to demonstrate your closer connection.

If you notice that your fingers are consistently intertwined, it may be a sign That this relationship is going to go the distance.

credit to Kelly Hamilton 

What was really hard to believe was there are 10 types of hand holding techniques the idea of Kissing Hands was considered to be among the most romantic & intimate. Said to be done mostly in small intimate places. :unsure:  I guess a car could be considered small!  All of a sudden I was thinking about that scarey closet :huh::vicx: I also thought gee, he did that pretty early on!!!:w00t:   Now she is doing it too!!! :w00t: They are only in episode 12 and they have used up all the techniques!  Not to mention with JH's Judo Skills he even skipped a few LOL! :lol::rolleyes:  Always doing his best, he even made a few up!! :w00t:The Pretzel Arm hold in the jeep at the zoo!  Or the SY Egg Roll Wrap hand hold we saw in front of his brothers!:wub::blink:

I decided not to even look up hand rubbing ( From the Ferris Wheel )  I don't even want to go there!!:o:wacko:

To much Fairy Dust......:crazy:S

​I believe he said 'talk' ',

what I heard is this 이야기 instead of 아기.

이야기 or 얘기  it means conversation or talk. So he is saying (the way you talk before) when she called him.

ae-gi = baby

yae-gi = talk/conversation

so,,..we often misheard these :D . sorry to burst your bubble.

이야기 or 얘기  it means conversation or talk. So he is saying (the way you talk before) when she called him.

Thanks for keeping this fairy straight!  You wouldn't consider trading your knowledge in the Korean language for my knowledge in Korean folk dancing would you???:tears:  I didn't think so.......:w00t:

‪#‎LeeJongHyun‬ with CNBLUE for ‪#‎WHITE‬ Spring Tour Concert

#WHITE Spring Tour

Love Girl
http://t.co/zAk8vnBRz3
Voice
http://t.co/KwPHIO22QD
HAGN
http://t.co/RDyhH98Uam
Foxy
http://t.co/5oEoUe7syI
Feeling
http://t.co/S6HA4VNjjb
Try Again Smile Again
http://t.co/W9pfLM88qZ
Blind Love
http://t.co/QQlJpdNT99

11401195_10206003866031217_5537448857464

i didnt own the video . Credit to the owner . 

is he wearing it??? during encore WHITE tour??

cr: ribbonchariots

ehem ehem... looks like he is... :w00t:

pardon my ignorance but how long ago was this taken? :)

​OMONAA.... definitely he's wearing it, why can't we even detect this pictures of him this is about a month back right??? :w00t:

yeah...His silent and subtle treatment are so cute. We didn't even notice he wore it if he hasn't told SY about it and neither did SY. He is just.....so....I can't find the right word to say. He loved really deeply, even though no one sees it, he still wear it. He is not playing around, indeed he is being serious.

Thanks for keeping this fairy straight!  You wouldn't consider trading your knowledge in the Korean language for my knowledge in Korean folk dancing would you???:tears:  I didn't think so.......:w00t:

hahahaha...mine is super limited tho :D. Being a shipper slap in on the face that my Korean is very limited. I need to study more

Thanks so very much for posting the Japanese version I just love it went to buy it on Itunes and it's no where to be found!  Sending you a brownie hug......

​The Blind Love Korean version is part of their  Japan Best Album "Present" (Korean ver)  see if you can find it that way.

:D

OFF TOPIC

USAFarmgirl is now the proud owner of a CNBLUE ALBUM!!!  Thanks so very much...

Also thanks to @AireenYH for giving me ideas for more.....

OFF TOPIC

USAFarmgirl is now the proud owner of a CNBLUE ALBUM!!!  Thanks so very much...

Also thanks to @AireenYH for giving me ideas for more.....

​Ouh . ~~ Hahhaha why me ?

hahah anyways welcome . Then you have to buy all CNBLUE album from their first album . Its worth to have it :) Even latest , WHITE DVD already out . Palli palli . purchase them :D 

That hand moves .......

That feeling ............

That smile ........... 

That love ..................................... 

That ....... That ..................................

How do i survive this Rose and Jack  next week ? ............ 

(am i making a poem now ? ) 

tumblr_npx4p5T9or1t7qu3mo1_500.gif

Archived